ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm glad I got in when I did!! I spent $200 beginning of October and I'm already up about $600!! The wife keeps telling me to cash out, but I'm holding on long time!
Keep holding, you’ll be glad.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got a notification shib crossed 61

lets gooo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also shib and safemoon have been flying while BTC have taken 2-5% hit

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ehh, Bitcoin will rebound even higher though.
oh yea not worried about it .. ada/algo will fly along with it when it happens... the one with 4/5 zeros in front it doesnt matter much but will help for sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoo hoo shib 66 ..lets finish 75 and higher today :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoo hoo shib 66 ..lets finish 75 and higher today :)
Im really starting to wonder if Robinhood is buying in for liquidity, this price action is crazier than DOGE's was leading up to Musk showing up on SNL.

Safemoon had a healthy pullback and now consolidating, although SHIB is so insanely ridiculous it makes Safemoon look like it tanked into oblivion lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad I got in when I did!! I spent $200 beginning of October and I'm already up about $600!! The wife keeps telling me to cash out, but I'm holding on long time!
Wait a minute, didnt you buy SHIB for your sons birthday? Dont tell me you took the stash back and gave him a rain check in return? LOL!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My ONE has me up $5k today.

When we hit $1 I’ll be a very happy man in a good financial position.

Bought at .03, .05, .07, .15, .17 and .16

Last edited:
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait a minute, didnt you buy SHIB for your sons birthday? Dont tell me you took the stash back and gave him a rain check in return? LOL!
Haha, no, he has his own account. He's super stoked right now!! This is crazy!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
posting it here, so i can check monthly and see the price movement

Circulating Supply
585,536.37B SAFEMOON

Circulating Supply
394,796.00B SHIB

Circulating Supply
131.88B DOGE

Circulating Supply
33.26B ADA

Circulating Supply
6.18B ALGO

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
posting it here, so i can check monthly and see the price movement

Circulating Supply
585,536.37B SAFEMOON

Circulating Supply
394,796.00B SHIB

Circulating Supply
131.88B DOGE

Circulating Supply
33.26B ADA

Circulating Supply
6.18B ALGO
For Safemoon and SHIB change the B to a T..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dodge up 30% .. right at my avg .30

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm freaking stoked for you guys holding Shib, this is a regret of mine for sure and I keep replaying the math in my head because I had a buy order in for $1500 at .000009 not long ago and pulled it.

My Matic is freaking bullish though and some big announcements coming so $3 is in the cards soon.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm freaking stoked for you guys holding Shib, this is a regret of mine for sure and I keep replaying the math in my head because I had a buy order in for $1500 at .000009 not long ago and pulled it.

My Matic is freaking bullish though and some big announcements coming so $3 is in the cards soon.
Im rooting for your Matic!!!!

Is that your main crypto play?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dodge up 30% .. right at my avg .30
I saw SHIB dip in the high 50s last night, almost crapped my bed lol!

Someone posed trying to swap SHIB for ETH last night and the gas fees were over $500! Someone said try Monday morning when congestion is lower, LOL!!!!!! Im probably going to ride out the storm after it dips and just long term hold, because it will eventually correct itself and hard the question is how much higher will it go first.

Once Shibarium comes out the fees on decentralized will get dramatically better.....they really need Ethereum V2 out soon, that whole platform is crazy.

Safemoon is marching right on to 40!!! Im liking the smaller spikes, pullbacks and consolidation but be prepared for another possible Safemoon squeeze coming up in just a few days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw SHIB dip in the high 50s last night, almost crapped my bed lol!

Someone posed trying to swap SHIB for ETH last night and the gas fees were over $500! Someone said try Monday morning when congestion is lower, LOL!!!!!! Im probably going to ride out the storm after it dips and just long term hold, because it will eventually correct itself and hard the question is how much higher will it go first.

Once Shibarium comes out the fees on decentralized will get dramatically better.

Safemoon is marching right on to 40!!! Im liking the smaller spikes, pullbacks and consolidation but be prepared for another possible Safemoon squeeze coming up in just a few days.
oh damn did it go that low ? i saw it hit 80 and then checked before bedtime it was around 76 .. i prolly would have crapped too lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh damn did it go that low ? i saw it hit 80 and then checked before bedtime it was around 76 .. i prolly would have crapped too lol
I found out (didnt confirm but probably true) that a whale sold off, but if you look at the chart it totally looked like a hot knife on butter, but SHIB is defying all the laws of physics at the moment when it comes to technical analysis and its not the first time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found out (didnt confirm but probably true) that a whale sold off, but if you look at the chart it totally looked like a hot knife on butter, but SHIB is defying all the laws of physics at the moment when it comes to technical analysis and its not the first time.
yup true .. checked the chart ... seems like it hit 53 and bounced right back up

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im rooting for your Matic!!!!

Is that your main crypto play?
It is now, I sold a large chunk of my ONE when it hit .25 but still hold a bit in staking. Of course kicking myself now, but I made nice money and I realized a long time ago that it's impossible to time anything perfect in this space. As long as we aren't selling for losses, we are all good!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally! Think it'll actually hold?
I can guess we will hold, the only reason it tanked was because the whales were dumping and those days of imbalanced powers are gone (still some whale power not totally gone)....all the stupid FUD that goes when prices tank meanwhile Safemoon was showing that they arent even a crypto, but a full tech company.

With whats in the pipeline short term personally I think Safemoon is a monster and Im more bullish on that than Shiba, not financial advice and Im a certified idiot, lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can guess we will hold, the only reason it tanked was because the whales were dumping and those days of imbalanced powers are gone (still some whale power not totally gone)....all the stupid FUD that goes when prices tank meanwhile Safemoon was showing that they arent even a crypto, but a full tech company.

With whats in the pipeline short term personally I think Safemoon is a monster and Im more bullish on that than Shiba, not financial advice and Im a certified idiot, lol.
On the shorter term, I’m bullish on SHIB.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think SHIB is due for a serious correction but Ive been saying that since it first it 4 zero's 30, LMFAO!!!!!!

To be honest if it pulled back into the 50s and consolidated for a few months that would be a pretty extraordinary chart. Im still bullish on SHIB long term, hope I didnt sound like just because Im more bullish on Safemoon that Im not still on Shib as after are those two are my only 2 real crypto plays and Im in on both big now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually forgot today about Robinhood, if they release their crypto wallet they really need Shib on that, if so I can certainly see that as the biggest short term catalyst out of everything.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually forgot today about Robinhood, if they release their crypto wallet they really need Shib on that, if so I can certainly see that as the biggest short term catalyst out of everything.

With the amount of voices for SHIB to get listed on RH, it would be a bad financial decision for RH to not list SHIB. My bet, they list it. Hope the wallet comes out soon.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And the only thing keeping me from buying more Safemoon is the horrible method of having to buy it, with ridiculous fees. If that changes, Safemoon could easily rise more quickly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the amount of voices for SHIB to get listed on RH, it would be a bad financial decision for RH to not list SHIB. My bet, they list it. Hope the wallet comes out soon.
If you saw their latest earnings they are in trouble.

Also if the SEC bans payment for order flow that’s going to make it worse for them.

I’d be surprised if the latest Shib pump didn’t include Robinhood building their own Shib liquidity.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the only thing keeping me from buying more Safemoon is the horrible method of having to buy it, with ridiculous fees. If that changes, Safemoon could easily rise more quickly.
That’s the best time to buy, when it’s hard and before it’s easy and rises. That’s how you make the most money, as long as it’s not a shytty project of course, I’ve had my small hand of rugpulls.

I bought 180 million Shib for $250 right before it listed on Binance, $300 if you include fees I paid. It was a long process and learning curve but not terrible.

After the Binance listing my investment turned to $7,000 before Vitalik dumped his Shib wallet for India then it tanked to $1,200 and I held for months. Meanwhile it then listed in Coinbase, Voyager and other platforms and now my $300 is worth $12-$15,000 depending on what time it is lol.

Of course this isn’t typical, it’s rare but all I’m trying to say is if your in this to make money that’s how you make the most. It’s riskier as well when you buy in that early keep that in mind but don’t ever let some fees and difficulty stop you if you truly believe in a project or want to gamble a small amount that won’t hurt if you lose on a early risky one.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is also why I have yet to get safemoon.. Too difficult for me. Lol. Maybe I'm just too lazy to do the legwork..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is also why I have yet to get safemoon.. Too difficult for me. Lol. Maybe I'm just too lazy to do the legwork..
If there are any new early plays you want to get into let me know on here and I’ll help you walk through it if it’s something I’m familiar with.

One thing you want to be mindful are ethereum chain tokens at the moment gas fees are insane.

BSC Binance Smart Chain tokens have very reasonable gas fees, but keep in mind hundreds of copies of various tokens with a different name pop up that are scam rugpulls. Don’t let Reddit suck you in too fast with crazy headlines, new ones are popping up every day and also going away everyday. It’s an unregulated and dangerous market but very rewarding if you have the right plays. I only have 1 play I went all in on (consolidated my decent plays all into Safemoon) it’s exhausting after a while lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If there are any new early plays you want to get into let me know on here and I’ll help you walk through it if it’s something I’m familiar with.

One thing you want to be mindful are ethereum chain tokens at the moment gas fees are insane.

BSC Binance Smart Chain tokens have very reasonable gas fees, but keep in mind hundreds of copies of various tokens with a different name pop up that are scam rugpulls. Don’t let Reddit suck you in too fast with crazy headlines, new ones are popping up every day and also going away everyday. It’s an unregulated and dangerous market but very rewarding if you have the right plays. I only have 1 play I went all in on (consolidated my decent plays all into Safemoon) it’s exhausting after a while lol.

Do you think Safemoon will get listed on more mainstream and easily accessible places, like Coinbase?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think Safemoon will get listed on more mainstream and easily accessible places, like Coinbase?
As of now I doubt it….but once V2 is out Binance is possible but as of now I wouldn’t bet on that, not yet.

I’m more bullish on Safemoon being a successful exchange all on its own, but it will be a slow start with 25 minimum cryptos with air of new projects jumping on once the blockchain is finalized, and a lot of cryptos have already signed up for it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon will be easy to buy off the wallet they will have direct Binance sale on it, the only thing that’s holding it up is the regulatory process. They are doing everything by the books….but if your in New York you will probably be left out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon will be easy to buy off the wallet they will have direct Binance sale on it, the only thing that’s holding it up is the regulatory process. They are doing everything by the books….but if your in New York you will probably be left out.
Correction: I just checked and Binance Smart Chain token is already available through MoonPay in the Safemoon wallet. Then it’s a easy swap in the wallet.

I never used it though other than the swap feature which is a lot easier and safer than pancake swap.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t know anything about it other than heaning about it, but another puppy coin called HOGE has had an incredible run. Up over 700% in 30 days.

IMG_2298.JPG

Last edited: