ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wohooo safemoon cracked 20 finally ..lets hope it holds up
BTC hit its all time high too and passed 66k.

Does seem like we are in a bull run.

Safemoon we are just waiting for a time whales stop dumping, they are far less strong as they were a month ago and its slowing down.
Top 10 have 8%, Top, top 25 have 11.3%. and top 50 less that 14%.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 is there a timestamp as to when the 1000 to 1 split is happening for safemoon ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 is there a timestamp as to when the 1000 to 1 split is happening for safemoon ?
v2 is all ready to roll, they just have to wait until all 3rd parties (exchanges) are on the same page. They want this to be a all in one process. They said on Sunday they doubt it would take a month longer for everybody to be ready but its all out of their own control.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
v2 is all ready to roll, they just have to wait until all 3rd parties (exchanges) are on the same page. They want this to be a all in one process. They said on Sunday they doubt it would take a month longer for everybody to be ready but its all out of their own control.
ahh okay thats what v2 is being ref too .. i didnt thought about that

yeah all makes sense and so many diff 3rd party exchanges to go along with it ..hope the bulls stays patient

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh okay thats what v2 is being ref too .. i didnt thought about that

yeah all makes sense and so many diff 3rd party exchanges to go along with it ..hope the bulls stays patient
Its a upgrade of the whole token's technology including security. Im thinking the consolidation is also a part of it. They are probably taking a step closer to being on their independent blockchain as well which should happen by end of year or early next year. They are going to implement safemoon and blockchain into renewable energy as they will start with installing wind turbines in various 3rd world countries which probably has something to do with Project Phoenix....then there will be NFT's and other products not announced or leaked yet.

The exchanges should have the conversion automatic, but decentralized wallet holders should have a 2 step process to move to convert to the new token.

Im still more bullish on Safemoon still even though Im a little in the red and up 2000% on Shiba, but Im just a idiot lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a upgrade of the whole token's technology including security. Im thinking the consolidation is also a part of it. They are probably taking a step closer to being on their independent blockchain as well which should happen by end of year or early next year. They are going to implement safemoon and blockchain into renewable energy as they will start with installing wind turbines in various 3rd world countries which probably has something to do with Project Phoenix....then there will be NFT's and other products not announced or leaked yet.

The exchanges should have the conversion automatic, but decentralized wallet holders should have a 2 step process to move to convert to the new token.

Im still more bullish on Safemoon still even though Im a little in the red and up 2000% on Shiba, but Im just a idiot lol.
not how you start .. its how you finish - Michael scott

and you gonna finish greennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bitcoin ATM setting up at Walmart’s…

Personally I think they are just taking advantage of people.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How's everyone's investments going?

Vet, mtv and one appear to be doing very well, mtv and one the most but I believe VET will catch up. Sold my dsla for more mtv and sold my sylo for a few gaming cryptos on Harmony blockchain which turned out to be a fantastic move.

Does everyone have an exit strategy or price point to sell before bear market, or will you hold through?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shib going crazy .. binance news.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy for y'all with Shiba, but I don't understand it lol
I’m done with the market/crypto and trying to understand it bro .. all manipulation imo

They wanted to kill dodge and bought out a cute lil puppy crypto and everybody got on board with it and made it happen

Safemoon really is a only one I follow truly and does have great things in store but again a lot of manipulation and dumping to keep it down

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Vet, mtv and one appear to be doing very well, mtv and one the most but I believe VET will catch up. Sold my dsla for more mtv and sold my sylo for a few gaming cryptos on Harmony blockchain which turned out to be a fantastic move.

Does everyone have an exit strategy or price point to sell before bear market, or will you hold through?
Thats good keep it up, Harmony is still in its infancy so I hope you grow a ton more.

At the moment Im not swing trading, not selling until there is something that would make a significant difference in my life and have no problem taking a chance holding long term several to see this through. Im hoping passive income is good with Safemoon in a couple of years but that is volume dependent and the ecosystem being a raging success, who knows how that will turn out but that would be the only thing that keeps me from selling off.

Here is a update I havent mentioned in a long time on staking straight SHIB.

180 million xShiba barely gains any interest on SHIB coin. Since I staked I gained only about 13k in Shib which is nothing, but I have also earned about $30 worth of Bone, $30 worth of wETH (wrapped eth) and they dumped 80 million in Ryoshi's Vision in my wallet which will increase 10s of millions more by end of year, but thats only worth a few bucks at the moment. Im hoping Ryoshi's Vision does something special once the platform comes to fruition. Hopefully this latest pump gives me more rewards we will see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just noticed ONE has come a very long way with month blew by their ATH!! Congrats on that!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 i hear that shib is confirmed 100% to be on robinhood now .. but cant find a date as to when that will happen .. lmk if you hear anything .. we should have another nice run up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 i hear that shib is confirmed 100% to be on robinhood now .. but cant find a date as to when that will happen .. lmk if you hear anything .. we should have another nice run up
Just rumors, forgot which website it was but its not confirmed at this point.

I think they will have it once their official crypto wallet is out but once I hear something I will post it here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just rumors, forgot which website it was but its not confirmed at this point.

I think they will have it once their official crypto wallet is out but once I hear something I will post it here.
makes sense .. i believe robinhood put out a poll this past weekend asking which crypto is most pple excited to see in the wallet and shib was one of the choice

unsure on the poll results but regardless good to see them mention it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon up 88% in 30 days, nice slow organic growth and the whales can’t have as much an effect as the past.

BTC/DOGE coming to swap next!

IMG_2269.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETH to SHIB swap will also be available on the Safemoon Wallet soon....no more need to go to Uniswap if people want the decentralized route.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish they'd say when it would at least release. Need something to look forward to.
The actual exchange should be ready to role by December we hope. The only thing thats slowing it down other than v2 are all the regulatory and legal stuff. Once that is out, volume will go up and 0.03% of all the fees (2.5% in total) all go to buying Safemoon off the market and sending it right to the burn wallet.

Just a heads up, a group is attempting another squeeze on twitter this November 1st, dont be alarmed if you see a massive spike. Just another pump and dump imo but organically Safemoon so far is a winner.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AABB is finally moving the last few days, again AABB is the exchange. AABBG.X is going to be the first gold backed coin.

I'm in on the exchange as they will exchange all coins and fiat currency

Website is done ✔

Waiting patiently on the release 🙏

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AABB is finally moving the last few days, again AABB is the exchange. AABBG.X is going to be the first gold backed coin.

I'm in on the exchange as they will exchange all coins and fiat currency

Website is done ✔

Waiting patiently on the release 🙏
Thats good, I hope you do very well on it! Keep us posted!

All they need to do is attract the platform and get people hooked on the ecosystem and it will grow organically from there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a little BONE and RYOSHI which I have been earning staking SHIB.

BONE just passed $2 aiming for it’s all time high with a nice bull flag. Up 130% as of today in 1 month.IMG_2279.JPG

RYOSHI is up 212% on 1 month
IMG_2280.JPG

LEASH which I don’t have (almost bought 1 for $250 way back but those eth fees stopped me damn!)is up 115% in 30 days.
IMG_2282.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost have that feeling Safemoon is going to go FOMO style parabolic any moment.

Good news I’m well in the green now.

One week chart…finally passed 30s.

IMG_2283.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost have that feeling Safemoon is going to go FOMO style parabolic any moment.

Good news I’m well in the green now.

One week chart…finally passed 30s.

View attachment 209419
hope you are right man .. i was actually just checking my notes from 8/20 .. i am about break even .29 .. have gotten over 2mil extra coins for holding .. so overall great to see

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hope you are right man .. i was actually just checking my notes from 8/20 .. i am about break even .29 .. have gotten over 2mil extra coins for holding .. so overall great to see
I think I'm finally Green in it, but honestly I have no idea what my dca is because I bought from before anyone knew what it was and then again at ath lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But, once you get 200k, you reinvest, and it’s a lot easier to get wealthy when you can invest with that type of money.
that is very true and lets hope safemoon is .01 as well and AMC is 5k+

GQ will be allright lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is very true and lets hope safemoon is .01 as well and AMC is 5k+

GQ will be allright lol
Well lets aim much higher lol....Safemoon is going to need to go to a dollar because pretty soon after consolidation it going to be 0.003 todays price.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well lets aim much higher lol....Safemoon is going to need to go to a dollar because pretty soon after consolidation it going to be 0.003 todays price.
Need to aim much higher for Safemoon. I put in like 250 worth back when it was ripping months ago, I’m still at a loss. My Safemoon worth around 117. I have a ways to go to break even.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to aim much higher for Safemoon. I put in like 250 worth back when it was ripping months ago, I’m still at a loss. My Safemoon worth around 117. I have a ways to go to break even.
No guarantees and not financial advice Im usually delusional but Id be shocked if you werent in the green by early next year...or possibly by end of year.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No guarantees and not financial advice Im usually delusional but Id be shocked if you werent in the green by early next year...or possibly by end of year.
Hoping real green. But if not, I’ll survive.