Crypto currency

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently you can't sell DOGE on RH right now because there are no buyers. This is like GME with people buying at the top and now selling for a huge loss.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you think it’s going all the way down?

im contemplating getting on the safemoon band wagon
I assume people bought before SNL and were hoping for a huge gap up and now that it is down hard they are looking at a huge loss. DOGE will go sideways and who knows where it will go now. Way too many people bought into the Elon will pump DOGE up hype.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I assume people bought before SNL and were hoping for a huge gap up and now that it is down hard they are looking at a huge loss. DOGE will go sideways and who knows where it will go now. Way too many people bought into the Elon will pump DOGE up hype.
Exactly.

Another note: is anyone staking ONE with Viper? What's the returns with that?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As said above, I would think DOGE dropped based on people expecting a major SNL bump. Quick money in and out (or down).
However, the vast majority of DOGE enthusiasts are waiting out the $1 milestone. So buying opportunity at least to the point of a buck...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought there was a possibility of people buying the rumor and then selling the news. A drop after a mention of DOGE was predictable, not guaranteed of course I wasnt sure myself.

I held DOGE at a loss for several years and about $20 turned into over $1000 really fast.

Nobody owns DOGE on Robinhood, I think you know that but there is no personal wallet, its just playing a video game with no assets in your position. At least with stocks you do own them since you can transfer them out if you wanted.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly.

Another note: is anyone staking ONE with Viper? What's the returns with that?
I have some ONE but only staking in the Guarda wallet.

I looked into Viper but only briefly. My understanding is that there are higher rewards but you get a return for a coin that doesnt even exist yet? You get the rewards at the end of the year? Im being lazy with this one though, staking it on Viper was a little annoying. I might regret it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some ONE but only staking in the Guarda wallet.

I looked into Viper but only briefly. My understanding is that there are higher rewards but you get a return for a coin that doesnt even exist yet? You get the rewards at the end of the year? Im being lazy with this one though, staking it on Viper was a little annoying. I might regret it.
Yeah, someone on reddit was talking about >100% returns lol. It's hard to believe, but now I'm interested! I'm staking on harmony Google extension for 12% return which is still great obviously, but if there's room for substantially more...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, my hands got tired so I sold off my moonshot for a loss and put it into Holochain/HOT. Just can't handle too many moonshots at a time lol.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, my hands got tired so I sold off my moonshot for a loss and put it into Holochain/HOT. Just can't handle too many moonshots at a time lol.
I went in on another lottery token 88Lotto. Every 88 transactions on the chain there is a winner and every 8th of the month there is a big winner where 2% of all the tax for the month goes to the winner.

Its a really, really early project and their website has some bugs but all you need it 8,000 tokens to be in, was about $20 for a lifetime membership, or until the rug gets pulled which may be any day now lol.

Holo looks interesting. I really really need AMC to squeeze hard ASAP, Ill be putting $300 down on at least 10 different young projects out there and would love to dump a bit more into Safemoon.

This is like the gold rush and its not going to last forever.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I went in on another lottery token 88Lotto. Every 88 transactions on the chain there is a winner and every 8th of the month there is a big winner where 2% of all the tax for the month goes to the winner.

Its a really, really early project and their website has some bugs but all you need it 8,000 tokens to be in, was about $20 for a lifetime membership, or until the rug gets pulled which may be any day now lol.

Holo looks interesting. I really really need AMC to squeeze hard ASAP, Ill be putting $300 down on at least 10 different young projects out there and would love to dump a bit more into Safemoon.

This is like the gold rush and its not going to last forever.

If AMC squeezes really hard, I'll probably be splitting it all up between VET, ONE, Sylo and HOT, then retire in 2 years lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If AMC squeezes really hard, I'll probably be splitting it all up between VET, ONE, Sylo and HOT, then retire in 2 years lol
Im tired of working for the government, just want to write Groper Joe that one last paycheck and he can stick my 40% capital gainz tax check far up his azz!

Well really Id still be investing and having more of my money stolen moving forward but just venting here, lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im tired of working for the government, just want to write Groper Joe that one last paycheck and he can stick my 40% capital gainz tax check far up his azz!

Well really Id still be investing and having more of my money stolen moving forward but just venting here, lol
lol
Was the new tax stuff actually passed or still just a discussion?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol
Was the new tax stuff actually passed or still just a discussion?
It was just a proposal, Im betting more than likely it will be negotiated down. Im thinking this possibly may take place before year end in time for next tax season, but this is my guess.

A tactic in negotiations is to go close to the extreme limits and people get desensitized when things are so called negotiated and compromised into what now appears to be a new fair and normal.

Ill can tell someone Ill kick them in the nuts 20 times, but after hours of hell and screaming they talk me into kicking them only 5 hard times right on the grapes and they appear to be satisfied with that.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was just a proposal, Im betting more than likely it will be negotiated down. Im thinking this possibly may take place before year end in time for next tax season, but this is my guess.

A tactic in negotiations is to go close to the extreme limits and people get desensitized when things are so called negotiated and compromised into what now appears to be a new fair and normal.

Ill can tell someone Ill kick them in the nuts 20 times, but after hours of hell and screaming they talk me into kicking them only 5 hard times right on the grapes and they appear to be satisfied with that.
Lol

So, I see moonshot going up. I figured if I sold, it would go up for you. What can I say, except, you're welcome! lol

Side note: harmony might finally be breaking out!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@kisaj
Do you have any input on the taxes discussion, such as which program you used this past year for tracking, etc?
Bet your happy about Matic now!

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is everyone using to buy these coins? Trust wallet with pancake swap? KuCoin?

I tried getting verified with Binance US but I’m still waiting for a month.

Im holding a good amount of coins in cold wallet, and acouole big exchanges but trying to gamble Alittle on some small crypto (VET, 88lotto etc)

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do what u think you should do, I know what I did and in 5 years I will have over 5 million dollars worth of bitcoin . If your just letting it sit let it grow 1% in interest like I am . If you just want to spend it like normal money get a ten x card.
Damn I really hope you held this from 2017!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol

So, I see moonshot going up. I figured if I sold, it would go up for you. What can I say, except, you're welcome! lol

Side note: harmony might finally be breaking out!
Haha...I was thinking that might happen but Im probably going to avoid talking about it from here on :)

I was on the other side of Manhattan earlier and I couldnt help my self to hit the tunnel and find the Charging Bull on Wall Street, but unfortunately the Shiba Inu wasnt there, I really wanted to post my own picture here.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is everyone using to buy these coins? Trust wallet with pancake swap? KuCoin?

Im holding a good amount of coins in cold wallet, and acouole big exchanges but trying to gamble Alittle on some small crypto (VET, 88lotto etc)
My Safemoon is Coinbase XLM to Kucoin exchange to the actual Kucoin then to BNB which I then send to Trust which then I convert to BCS to use on Pancake.

My Shiba Inu I have to use Ethereum and use Uniswap in the Trust Wallet browser, the fees are extraordinary though it prevented me from buying more later on which I now regret.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

88Lotto is the same as Safemoon. Its new and risky but your in for $20 so I really can live with a rug pool.

My other lotto coin is Kilimanjaro (same process I use as Safemoon as well,) you need 50 tokens to qualify right now they are $2.18 each. They are running a new promo (check their twitter) and upping the ante with bonusus for the rest of the month. 3 winners daily at around 5pm Eastern. There are less than 900k tokens left in existence out of the original 1 million.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shiba Inu is now the 19th largest crypto in the world!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shiba Inu is now the 19th largest crypto in the world!
Man, you're on a roll with picking these coin gambles!

Otherwise, I found good info on staking ONE through viperswap. Here's the instructions:

The interest returned is between 100% to 1600% over the course of time until December 25th, 2021. The catch is 95% of what's staked is locked until that date at which point a portion is released incrementally until the next December 25th, 2022. I guess the question is...are my hands pure diamonds? I'm not that sure lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Otherwise, I found good info on staking ONE through viperswap. Here's the instructions:

The interest returned is between 100% to 1600% over the course of time until December 25th, 2021. The catch is 95% of what's staked is locked until that date at which point a portion is released incrementally until the next December 25th, 2022. I guess the question is...are my hands pure diamonds? I'm not that sure lol.
Mochi swap DEX doesn’t lock the LP so you can claim and restate whenever. Vipers return is larger though.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mochi swap DEX doesn’t lock the LP so you can claim and restate whenever. Vipers return is larger though.
What's the return there? Similar to harmony Google extension at 12%? I'm already staking on Google extension.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im gonna need to get on top of this and do something thanks...and Ill look into what tygatyga just said as well.

My Shiba was boring yesterday and even after everything that happened I woke up and the whole thing doubled while I was asleep, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon AMA was really good, more details on their Wallet, also they will have Simplex where you can buy Safemoon directly on the Wallet.

Safemoon will be listed on another 2 top 30 exchanges this week.

1 more week to go for Operation Phoenix details.

Talk of NFT's, Minecraft, gaming....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it listed early this morning. Trading volume is high lol
Shiba Inu is about or has been listed on Binance....thats the real cause of the major crazy spike.....Safemoon, Binance ASAP Please!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF Because of Shib, Binance ran out of ethereum!!!! That explain the dip.

I wonder if Safemoon can crash the whole website???? Imagine Binance running out of BSC?? People will go more crazy to buy it! I’m a retard this is not financial advice.

IMG_0397.JPG

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WTF Because of Shib, Binance ran out of ethereum!!!!

View attachment 204700
Didn't safemoon crash them too? Therefore based on demand, they should be listing that too right?

Binance asks which coin they should list, Safemoon holders explode in tweets, Binance says "don't spam us"...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't safemoon crash them too? Therefore based on demand, they should be listing that too right?

Binance asks which coin they should list, Safemoon holders explode in tweets, Binance says "don't spam us"...
Safemoon is in the quiet process of trying to get listed on Binance so we just have to see.

So they didn’t crash them directly because they aren’t even on there yet. I think you meant their Smart Chain token/blockchain crashing? Forgot about that lol

On another note, CZ did mention how easy it is to implement Smart Chain blockchain tokens on Binance.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon obviously isn’t so safe, it’s like Black Fridays at Walmart!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon is in the quiet process of trying to get listed on Binance so we just have to see.

So they didn’t crash them directly because they aren’t even on there yet. I think you meant their Smart Chain token/blockchain crashing? Forgot about that lol

On another note, CZ did mention how easy it is to implement Smart Chain blockchain tokens on Binance.
That's what I meant, yeah. Lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shiba Inu is about or has been listed on Binance....thats the real cause of the major crazy spike.....Safemoon, Binance ASAP Please!!!!!

any idea what I need to convert my VET to so I can convert to SHIB?? I’m thinking of just lumping on that

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea what I need to convert my VET to so I can convert to SHIB?? I’m thinking of just lumping on that
You might need eth, and eth is really pricey when it comes to gas fees. I don’t go on Binance anymore so I don’t know for sure.

Please be careful, it’s always hard to jump on coins that just spiked, yet who knows it may take off again hard? VET is a good solid coin with real world application. I’m still more bullish in Safemoon over Shiba but I’m just guessing. Not financial advice

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might need eth, and eth is really pricey when it comes to gas fees. I don’t go on Binance anymore so I don’t know for sure.

Please be careful, it’s always hard to jump on coins that just spiked, yet who knows it may take off again hard? VET is a good solid coin with real world application. Not financial advice :)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Please be careful, it’s always hard to jump on coins that just spiked, yet who knows it may take off again hard? VET is a good solid coin with real world application. I’m still more bullish in Safemoon over Shiba but I’m just guessing. Not financial advice
haha, no I know. And I’m only playing with profit. I like VET but will happily punt on something that could blow up.

I will be buying a significant amount of eth as part of my wider investment portfolio but that’s just because I believe it has more upside that btc.

can’t convert eth to shib- tried loads of coins and nothing seems to have it as a convert option?

might buy safemoon separately just to try and get in before the spike - don’t believe in it as a coin at all but I also think doge is a joke and look at that 🤷

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, no I know. And I’m only playing with profit. I like VET but will happily punt on something that could blow up.

I will be buying a significant amount of eth as part of my wider investment portfolio but that’s just because I believe it has more upside that btc.

can’t convert eth to shib- tried loads of coins and nothing seems to have it as a convert option?

might buy safemoon separately just to try and get in before the spike - don’t believe in it as a coin at all but I also think doge is a joke and look at that 🤷
Where are you trying to trade for Shib? If your in Trustwallet you have to use Uniswap, not Pancake.