CryingEmo's 5 step program to being EMO. Step 2: Depressing Poetry and EQ

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 8 over.

Began var... not sure what dose I will use.

Either 50 mg or 60 mg a day...

50 mg a day lasts 8.5 weeks....

60 mg lasts 7.1

Hmmm. decisions decisions...

EQ runs out at week 15...
Test-E higher dose will end 16... but low cutting dose will continue to 20...
By then I should be done var and it should have shredded me along with the napalm and DCP/cardio/diet cocktail.
ummmmmm,good luck soft nuts~

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry lost my calipers. I'll just order some new ones, but my old ones sucked. Got any recomendations?

Anyways, I've added var + creatine mono into the mix. So things should get interesting pretty soon.

My left glute is sore as ****, but I still did front squats and calves.

Front Squats:

225 x 10
315 x 4
275 x 6 (lazy)

Calves (RI = 45 seconds)

Machine (350 whole stack) x 15
whole stack x 12
-15 x 12
-15 x 10

40 minutes elliptical cardio. Average HR = 140.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Did ab's yesterday.

Hanging Leg raises (leg kept straight, knees touch elbows)

BW X 25 (ouch)
BW X 18

When I first started I was only getting 16 for the first set

Decline Situps (RI = 60 sec)

BW + 45 X 20
BW + 45 x 12

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where are you in the cycle?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
where are you in the cycle?
Day 66. Technically everything just started kicking in around day 40-50, so I aint seen nothing yet so to speak... well I have, but the good part is supposedly still going to hit when var kicks in. The meat of the cycle will run until like day 112. Then everything is dropped with the exception of like 300 mg test-e/w until I'm happy with how cut I get... so until week 20. Then run IGF-1 at the end in a 20/20 bilateral split for however long 1 ML lasts me.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I think fina was ****ing with me making me depressed, so I got off it for a few days and feel way better. Plus I cut back on arimidex to let some estrogen build up and lube the old joints. DHT also built back up again as hairloss is more evident now that I'm off the old fina, but back on at a lower dose today. Oh well at least I got a few days of anabolism with high DHT levels.

Anavar has kicked in. Strength levels up, fat loss down. Diet is on point as is cardio.

Note to self, don't run with food in your stomach, it's a b(tch.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I think fina was ****ing with me making me depressed, so I got off it for a few days and feel way better. Plus I cut back on arimidex to let some estrogen build up and lube the old joints. DHT also built back up again as hairloss is more evident now that I'm off the old fina, but back on at a lower dose today. Oh well at least I got a few days of anabolism with high DHT levels.

Anavar has kicked in. Strength levels up, fat loss down. Diet is on point as is cardio.

Note to self, don't run with food in your stomach, it's a b(tch.
damn you can really notice that much hairloss when you get off finasteride for a few days?? what are you dosing it at?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
damn you can really notice that much hairloss when you get off finasteride for a few days?? what are you dosing it at?
Believe I can. I go off for a day or two and bam.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Week 13 and strength is way up. Compound lifts are up 30-40 lb's from week 1. Keep in mind, I have been cutting too. Very clean lean diet with maintenance level cals, somedays even below.

Bodyfat is way down, but I'm still not happy with it. I may be wanting too much too soon however.

Anavar is the ****, but it's going to run out in a few days.

Checked my blood preassure yesterday... check this out...

114/59. I checked it 3 times, and got roughly that every time. Heart Rate beats per minute is around 55-60.

I've been pimping the napalm. Once I run out, I will wait for 2 week, cruise along on drive + leviathan reloaded + DCP, and then jump back on.

The meat of the cycle continues until week 16, then tapers to a low maintenance dose of test-c until week 20, then IGF + PCT to maintain 100% gains.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
you havge really low blood pressure wow

taking anything to lower it? or just lucky?

im on nothing and its higher then urs hehe

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
you havge really low blood pressure wow

taking anything to lower it? or just lucky?

im on nothing and its higher then urs hehe
I'm on cardio 6 days a week, and 20-30 grams of fish oils a day, which make up 40% of my fats. Oh and life/cycle support, and uber clean diet. Alot of water.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'm on cardio 6 days a week, and 20-30 grams of fish oils a day, which make up 40% of my fats. Oh and life/cycle support, and uber clean diet. Alot of water.
me too almost... stopped fish oil with xfactor though my BP doesnt stop im always hot lol and sweaty

im the only guy in winter who doesnt wear a jacket lol like today everones like its cold meanwhile im walking around iwth no jacket haha

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
me too almost... stopped fish oil with xfactor though my BP doesnt stop im always hot lol and sweaty

im the only guy in winter who doesnt wear a jacket lol like today everones like its cold meanwhile im walking around iwth no jacket haha
Honestly I have no idea what happened. I could feel it just drop one day, and it just stayed low. I'm still stuck with a bit of a adrenal fatigue problem though. But Drive + Caffiene + Smash pre workout helps nicely with that.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving Day Update:

Waist is down about 2 inches from the start. My max Squat is up 50 LB's. Max Bench is up 45 LB's. Max Deadlift is up like 75 LB's or somehting stupid.

Anyways, Happy Thanks Giving everyone!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd :thumbsup: