Creatine Vs Creapure

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Is Creapure worth any extra money. Like the difference of paying 14.99/lb for creatine mono vs 19.99/lb for Creapure. ????????????????
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445599502.084958.jpg

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
Since the creapure is German and considered at the top of the totem pole for many, I'm sure it would work. There are other who swear by good ol plain creatine. $5.00 is not much to pay for a "higher" quality though.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Creapure is also easier on the stomach, if you have gi issues.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah? Hmm - maybe I'll just go ahead and grab some. Can you take less creapure than creatine since it has less creatinine?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there is no difference whatsoever between 99.9% creatine monohydrate and 99.9% pure creapure. Zero. Zilch. Save your money, and enjoy the gains.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
there is no difference whatsoever between 99.9% creatine monohydrate and 99.9% pure creapure. Zero. Zilch. Save your money, and enjoy the gains.
This is 100% correct. Ive been in the creatine industry for over 13 yrs. china, Germany, as long as it dissolves in water its the same creatine....so 200 mesh is the standard. Creapure was just the first to be 200mesh.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I have never noticed a difference between the two. Save the money just go with creatine

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This is 100% correct. Ive been in the creatine industry for over 13 yrs. china, Germany, as long as it dissolves in water its the same creatine....so 200 mesh is the standard. Creapure was just the first to be 200mesh.
I've been taking the standard 5g a day - is that overdoing it? Theres always a ton of numbers floating around - would 3g be enough?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the standard 5g a day - is that overdoing it? Theres always a ton of numbers floating around - would 3g be enough?
Of mono? It depends on your muscle saturation and how much red meat you eat. If you train w very low reps and dnt eat red meat u need more creatine for results. I read a study that said at 5g a day eventually u will reach max saturation in 30 days. I get abt 3g a day 6g on workout days and im 230lbs.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Don't know about now, but a while back a lot (not all) of the non-Creapure Creatine Monohydrate (a lot from China, but not all) had a lot of impurities and out of range contaminants. Look for the lab analysis by Will Brink. Maybe everyone is clean now, but I get Creapure from Swansons and IIRC it was $19.99 for a *Kilo (2.2lbs)*.

R

regdabyenoh

Awards
I think MCC makes a difference regarding bloat for some, never tried it though.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I think if anyone is paying more then 10 or 15 bucks for creatine they are getting raped with marketing dildos

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mono is good
Creapure us good
MCC is good
Anhydrous is good

If you're getting adequate creatine by weight you're gtg.

And you already know my last suggestion Matthew ;)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Mono is good
Creapure us good
MCC is good
Anhydrous is good

If you're getting adequate creatine by weight you're gtg.

And you already know my last suggestion Matthew ;)
ooooooohhhhhhh - I wonder what it could be....to finally try some ergonine.....Maybe I will, MAYBE I am - Maybe there is some nanaberry heading my way...MUUHAHAH....MUHAHAH....MWAAHAHAHAHHHHHH *insert thunder and lightning* >=D