Creatine timing?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
The bottle says take some int he AM and some in the afternoon or before a workout.
I already have preworkouts for energy

IS it necessary to time creatine (KRE-ALK) or can ijust throw 4 tabs into my viamin pot and take them anytime? (one less thg to think about!)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that the EFX brand? That’s my fave…4 caps is 3 grams, and my preferred dose as well…Timing doesn’t matter and no need to load it either. …Any consistent time with your other supplements is fine!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Is that the EFX brand? That’s my fave…4 caps is 3 grams, and my preferred dose as well…Timing doesn’t matter and no need to load it either. …Any consistent time with your other supplements is fine!
yeah thats the brand, i couldnt seem to find many others not with any kind of reviews

Im going for 4 caps in one go then!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
timing for creatine: once a day every 24 hours or so...meaning, timing is irrelevant for creatine

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some research has shown best time is post workout but at the end of the day timing doesnt matter all that much

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The bottle says take some int he AM and some in the afternoon or before a workout.
I already have preworkouts for energy

IS it necessary to time creatine (KRE-ALK) or can ijust throw 4 tabs into my viamin pot and take them anytime? (one less thg to think about!)
ive found creatine to be dosed anytime works

maybe MCC/HCL are the only ones that i see preworkout benefits ( for me - increase in endurance/strength )

but kre alk, mono .. once a day in your system works.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
my viamin pot
Now this stuff sounds interesting. What's vitamin pot and what are the effects?! jk

Like said above as long as you're taking it daily it should do the trick. I take mine post workout but that's just my preference.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could be beneficial to take with something that spikes inslunin a little. Or at least that was the old school way, don't know if it's really true. I put mono in my postWO shake.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah thats the brand, i couldnt seem to find many others not with any kind of reviews

Im going for 4 caps in one go then!
I use the same stuff and do the 4 in AM. Reason you really don’t seem many other brands is they own the patent on it.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and you guys find Kre- alkalyn is better than HCL or MCC?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and you guys find Kre- alkalyn is better than HCL or MCC?
honestly i would have to run kre-alk again to judge this .. ran it so long ago i do remember liking it

but i love HCL/MCC .. esp MCC is like an instant strength/endurance increase for me .. no other creatine provides that imo

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
honestly i would have to run kre-alk again to judge this .. ran it so long ago i do remember liking it

but i love HCL/MCC .. esp MCC is like an instant strength/endurance increase for me .. no other creatine provides that imo
I just started SNS MCC two days ago, excited to see if my body responds differently to it than it does with mono.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started SNS MCC two days ago, excited to see if my body responds differently to it than it does with mono.

nice .. i love the stuff i do 2.5-3scoops pre workout ( 45mins before and i react really well to it ) .. on off day .. scoop whenever i can get it in

B1LL1ST1C

Awards
nice .. i love the stuff i do 2.5-3scoops pre workout ( 45mins before and i react really well to it ) .. on off day .. scoop whenever i can get it in
Are you noticing less water weight gain in comparison to mono? For me I believe the intracellular water retention is superior with MCC yet with less overall weight gain. Studies indicate this as well. Basically more water where we want it (in the muscle) vs where we don’t (extracellular).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you noticing less water weight gain in comparison to mono? For me I believe the intracellular water retention is superior with MCC yet with less overall weight gain. Studies indicate this as well. Basically more water where we want it (in the muscle) vs where we don’t.
def dont see much to any water weight gain from MCC

although i dont see much from mono as well ( atleast not to extinct where people talk about ) .. but its def nice not to see any water weight around midsection from creatine

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t worry about timing just take it whenever will be easiest to remember.

Id also opt for something cheaper thank Krealk.

If not using just basic creatine mono I’d opt for MCC just to kill two birds with one stone to get more Mag.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody still worrying about taking creatine with carbs?