Creatine and supplements take another Hit!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's been pretty hot in Portland area last few days, they probably had crap load of creatine but not enough water or electrolytes. But still, pretty weird... Idk

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No steroids.. That is a fockin lie lol.. I know tons of high fball players.. They are stacked on those legal AAS all year round lol.. Add creatine and dehydration and bam, you have major problems..

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kids was gettin' too jacked, dat's all... :trout:

Seriously hate seeing stuff like this in the news just because of the "twist" that reporters take on the story. Sure, let's just go ahead and say steroids first....then briefly say the word supplements. Ugh...

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's been pretty hot in Portland area last few days, they probably had crap load of creatine but not enough water or electrolytes. But still, pretty weird... Idk
No doubt dehydration played the most significant role in this one. Hate how these idiots are giving more ammo to the FDA. They don't need as much evidence as they need reports. Scares are what ultimately lead to bans more then anything.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
No steroids.. That is a fockin lie lol.. I know tons of high fball players.. They are stacked on those legal AAS all year round lol.. Add creatine and dehydration and bam, you have major problems..
In the late sixties, I knew for a fact, that a large number of high school sports "stars" were taking winstrol and that some were even doing injectables. One "star" even had to give back trophies that were awarded. I have no doubt that this is still happening. Similar to some parents asking their family Physicians to prescribe amphetamines to their kids, so they can excel scholastically and be eligible for scholarships. These things happened then and are still happening. There are a number of elderly using creatine and other supplements to live better, longer, lives, some of them are politicians. There would be a major uproar, if supplements were banned, legislated etc. JMO