Crazyfools CRAZYFOOKING cut!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aright I've been on since jan. Bulked first now cut started week 2 of my cut it'll end up being starting next week

Test 700mg
Tren h 200 mg (3 weeks left of that)
Tren e 200mg for 3 weeks then 400 to continue (starts monday)

Start weight was 236 clothed after gym so about 231 or so dry

Now I'm about 226-227. Weoght clothed after gym and cardio and a little dehydrated

Its fun I'm sad I onlu have 10 weeks left

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so its been a while since i posted lol

i was at my girls graduation in DC all last week.

this week i started school and today i re formed my diet . before today it was around 100g carbs (not including indirect sources from protein and fat) 330g of protein and 100g fat.

my new diet includes a lot of shakes due to school and work and not enough time to eat and make solid food.

Anyway Diet as of today and further on is going to look like this....

Meal 1:Whey shake 54g protein 9 carb and 3 fat and 2 table spoons of olive oil.
Meal 2: Whey shake 54g protein 9g card 3g fat 1 tablspoon coconut oil and 1 table spoon evoo
Meal 3: 1/2 scoop glucovol 1 scoop dark matter 2 glycobol well not really a meal but PWO
Meal 4: Chicken and Coconut oil (approx 6 ounce cooked chicken)
Meal 5: fatty meat (burger steak or fish) with Cheese
Meal 6: Shake with Evoo and coconut oil
Meal 7: chake with evoo

now the reason for this is as follows.

School 9-11 35 at my primary school and then i have to drive to another school for class at 12 05-2 05 and on thurs-sun im working sercurity at a bar.

so its hard for me to carry solid food eat it and take note especially in a math class which i suck at.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
right now dosing is as follow for all "supps"

700mg Test blend
200mg tren hex
200mg tren e
60mcg clen
1 amphetalean
1 lean up tab

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes ill post it upo tiomorrow tell me what u want me too post

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats going on crazy!!!!!!!
weights down for sure,

im bout 218 right now start week 5 tomorrow.

zero carb started 10 days ago, Carb up day is coming up soon, ill probably do my carb up days before shoulders,

ill take another picture tomorrow and then post them all hopefully because ive been taking them on my fone myself so lighting is always different.

leg press weights are still up in the 900s so thats good, and shoulder presses we shall see on wed.

chest tomorrow,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got 8 weeks left on the diet, so hopefully this week the weight loss was the most drastic then the following weeks hopefully now itll be 1.5-2 pounds per week weight loss, and ill be at my goal by PCT.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i got 8 weeks left on the diet, so hopefully this week the weight loss was the most drastic then the following weeks hopefully now itll be 1.5-2 pounds per week weight loss, and ill be at my goal by PCT.
You better keep your diet right, or I will make you require more levaquin LOL jk.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I feel mad soft on this diet. Ill analyze it after my carb up tuesday and do it for another week and see how it goes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crazyfool405 Supplement Logs 3
crazyfool405 Pics 57
crazyfool405 Anabolics 39
crazyfool405 Supplements 3