Craft Beers / Microbrews: What Are You Drinking?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hazy IPAs are definitely my favorite, but they're all starting to taste a bit the same. Might need to take a break and switch styles.
How about a hazy double then??

KingSue.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tarnt.jpg

Something a little different

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BallastPoint.jpg

White Wine Barrel Aged Sour Wench. One of the few sours I actually enjoy.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 173173

White Wine Barrel Aged Sour Wench. One of the few sours I actually enjoy.
My gf bought us a howler of that stuff a few weeks back. It was just alright for me, but truthfully i cant remember what specifically I wasnt a fan of about it.

Swoledadof3

Awards
Now this is a thread I can get behind!! I know, I know first post and he seeks out the craft beer crowd. Well I’m a beer lover at heart and although I’m sparing with it nowadays I still endulge a few times a week. With that being said... Hi, I’m Luke and I’m a Craft Beeraholic! My latest enjoyment was this Barrel Aged (Strong Ale/Double IPA) I throughly enjoyed it because at 11.1% ABV two of these and I’m set for the game, night, week what have you. Most of the time w barrel aged anything loses its roots and gets overpowered by the bourbon or whatever the cask yields. This one has a good bourbon bite, but you can still taste the Hops and distinguish that IPA twang. Definitely recommend it. Limited time offering as far as I know so check it out soon if you can. Won’t let me upload a pic sadly maybe because I’m new, but it’s by Founder’s Brewing called Barrel Runner. Cheers guys!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice first post and welcome Swoledadof3. Gotta love those craft beers.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A BIG THANK YOU to SFreed for sending me one of the best beers I’ve ever had in my life!!! I’ve been wanting to try this for a long time now and let me tell you, it lives up to the hype! AMAZING!

IMG_8108.JPG

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A BIG THANK YOU to SFreed for sending me one of the best beers I’ve ever had in my life!!! I’ve been wanting to try this for a long time now and let me tell you, it lives up to the hype! AMAZING!

View attachment 173291
Glad you liked it!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KBS.jpg

Nice night for a fire

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody else gonna try for the Toppling Goliath KBBS release

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone had Blood and Honey by Revolver? I became very fond of it when I worked in Texas a few months ago. It is different than what I normally drink, but I really enjoy it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I quit drinking. But when I did it had to be black, malty, and smooth.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had velvet merkin by firestone walker tonight with the lady. **** was great. A little thin mouthfeel for an oatmeal stout, but the lingering oak flavors from the barrels in combo with just a solid stout base made for one delicious beer.