Covid Vaccine + SPERM

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on Wesley. Nobody wants to have a legitimate discussion about this topic. You either believe this vaccine is the magic bullet, or you are an anti-vaxxer. There is no other option.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Come on Wesley. Nobody wants to have a legitimate discussion about this topic. You either believe this vaccine is the magic bullet, or you are an anti-vaxxer. There is no other option.
I've never been an anti vaxxer in my life. I was supposed to head to Thailand in May of 2020 (which got cancelled due to shut downs and flight cancellations) I was researching what vax's etc I should take before we leave. the entire pandemic has opened my eyes though and at the very least led me to start questioning things that have always just been accepted.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that is some thanos shyt

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know what can also substantially impact spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis? Catching Covid.

Anecdotally my total t levels were 40% lower then my baseline 2.5 months post recovery…as well as significantly lower sperm count.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know what can also substantially impact spermatogenesis and steroidogenesis? Catching Covid.

Anecdotally my total t levels were 40% lower then my baseline 2.5 months post recovery…as well as significantly lower sperm count.
That's what I don't get, the side effects of one or the other are almost always very similar. Vaccine seems to have proven itself at the very least as a way to lessen any side effects from the actual virus itself.

Just like with everything else, there's pros and cons to both. A lot of people here have taken random ass research chemicals or underground lab gear but now put their foot down for this? Makes sense.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I don't get, the side effects of one or the other are almost always very similar. Vaccine seems to have proven itself at the very least as a way to lessen any side effects from the actual virus itself.

Just like with everything else, there's pros and cons to both. A lot of people here have taken random ass research chemicals or underground lab gear but now put their foot down for this? Makes sense.

I've learned that I don't know all the answers but I do have a lot of questions and I speculate that a lot of propaganda is fed to us from both sides. I do not believe that anyone can tell me that the vax decreases side effects because I had OG covid early strain and my experience was more mild than a lot of people who in the past 2 months (fully vax'd and boosted) have experienced with these new milder strains of the virus.

I cannot tell you that the vaccine doesn't lower the severity but I also do not believe that it does. For every one person I saw who had a severe experience, I knew 50 that had a mild experience. however I do feel like my covid experience was the most mild I have seen.

That said, I do not know ANYONE who was more pissed off than me, more stubborn, more unwilling to be a statistic. I don't know anyone who pounded vitamins, gatorade, etc and continued to exercise every single day in the hot sunshine with covid like I did. maybe my mild experience was luck, maybe it was my mental strength, maybe it was my vitamins and exercise.

only honest answer I can give is "I don't know". But because of my experience, I also dont' trust these 'facts' at face value.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've learned that I don't know all the answers but I do have a lot of questions and I speculate that a lot of propaganda is fed to us from both sides. I do not believe that anyone can tell me that the vax decreases side effects because I had OG covid early strain and my experience was more mild than a lot of people who in the past 2 months (fully vax'd and boosted) have experienced with these new milder strains of the virus.

I cannot tell you that the vaccine doesn't lower the severity but I also do not believe that it does. For every one person I saw who had a severe experience, I knew 50 that had a mild experience. however I do feel like my covid experience was the most mild I have seen.

That said, I do not know ANYONE who was more pissed off than me, more stubborn, more unwilling to be a statistic. I don't know anyone who pounded vitamins, gatorade, etc and continued to exercise every single day in the hot sunshine with covid like I did. maybe my mild experience was luck, maybe it was my mental strength, maybe it was my vitamins and exercise.

only honest answer I can give is "I don't know". But because of my experience, I also dont' trust these 'facts' at face value.

here's the only thing I can say without a shadow of doubt in regards to how I feel about COVID. especially since the only honest answer anyone can give to the science is "I don't know":

1. there was severe govt overreach and all of us as free people should 100% be allowed to make our own decisions.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
here's the only thing I can say without a shadow of doubt in regards to how I feel about COVID. especially since the only honest answer anyone can give to the science is "I don't know":

1. there was severe govt overreach and all of us as free people should 100% be allowed to make our own decisions.
that’s the problem, just cause I took the vaccine and think most people probably would benefit from it, I don’t think the government has the right to mandate it. Not saying you’re doing it, but this is how things get put into one side or the other, left vs right. Health, medicine, religion don’t belong in politics period.

However, just like any other vaccine you have to get for schools, military, hospital work, etc. it should come as no surprise to anyone that they enforced it. Same for private companies, thats the point of capitalism isn’t it?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that’s the problem, just cause I took the vaccine and think most people probably would benefit from it, I don’t think the government has the right to mandate it. Not saying you’re doing it, but this is how things get put into one side or the other, left vs right. Health, medicine, religion don’t belong in politics period.

However, just like any other vaccine you have to get for schools, military, hospital work, etc. it should come as no surprise to anyone that they enforced it. Same for private companies, thats the point of capitalism isn’t it?
I think we agree on some points and differ on some.
I'm in Washington and capitalism definitely hasn't been cherished throughout the pandemic. some businesses were selected as OK to stay open while others were closed. Big businesses flourished while ma and pa shops were shuttered. You could go to wal-mart, but couldn't go to a smaller store selling the same stuff.

in regards to the vax itself... I saw COVID as an involuntary risk with nearly a 0% risk of harm for me being a healthy individual under 40. whereas the vax was an unproven voluntary risk with unknown stats. just using basic stats that are available to us, it appears for someone who is young and healthy that the vax carries more risk than the 'rona.

now if I were 75 that stats start to shift heavily in vax favor.

in regards to the other vaccines we are told we have to get, that's where this whole situation has opened my eyes and led me to ask more questions. I'm not convinced that much of what we've been told over the past couple generations has been 100% honest but my only honest answer still has to be "i dont know".

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think we agree on some points and differ on some.
I'm in Washington and capitalism definitely hasn't been cherished throughout the pandemic. some businesses were selected as OK to stay open while others were closed. Big businesses flourished while ma and pa shops were shuttered. You could go to wal-mart, but couldn't go to a smaller store selling the same stuff.

in regards to the vax itself... I saw COVID as an involuntary risk with nearly a 0% risk of harm for me being a healthy individual under 40. whereas the vax was an unproven voluntary risk with unknown stats. just using basic stats that are available to us, it appears for someone who is young and healthy that the vax carries more risk than the 'rona.

now if I were 75 that stats start to shift heavily in vax favor.

in regards to the other vaccines we are told we have to get, that's where this whole situation has opened my eyes and led me to ask more questions. I'm not convinced that much of what we've been told over the past couple generations has been 100% honest but my only honest answer still has to be "i dont know".
It’s all fair game at this point! I’m mid 20s and got the vaccine and booster, I ended up getting Covid a week ago (I’m blaming mexico)

I basically had every symptom for a few hours over the course of 3 days. Congestion stayed a full week, but I have allergies anyways.

my biggest reason for the vaccine? I don’t want to lose my taste or smell, that sounds like torture. I did wait a year and let millions of other people be Guinea pigs. But I also grew up and spend a lot of time with doctors and nurses in the medical field, so my approach was obviously biased to begin with just from what I’ve been around. I had no issues from any of the shots (yet, I could always develop something later and I understand that risk)

they’ve been working on mRNA and Coronavirus vaccines for years before this all started, so it certainly was not as “fast tracked” as people make it seem. The paperwork and government process was, and all that tells me is how inefficient our government is to begin with.

I had an unvaccinated room mate get Covid, we shared vapes, worked together, rose in the car together, even drank after each other the night his symptoms started and I tested negative and felt fine, but that was closer to when I had the vaccine.

I think regardless everyone gets to decide themselves which route to go and 99.99% of people are going to be fine either way.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

The fact is you pounded vitamins, gatorade, etc. ..................MOST people who died of Covid were sedintary, overweight, had other issues, etc.................. I had the original strain that supposedly killed so many people and I had very very mild symptoms (I'm 51) but I also was taking lots of supplements that our gov't overlords never talk about......... you know the stuff they don't make money off of (Quercitin, zinc, Vit. C, etc.)................

It should have NEVER been a requirement for people- people should have a choice to take the Vax or not- too many people were threatened with the loss of their job if they didn't and that still pisses me off

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s all fair game at this point! I’m mid 20s and got the vaccine and booster, I ended up getting Covid a week ago (I’m blaming mexico)

I basically had every symptom for a few hours over the course of 3 days. Congestion stayed a full week, but I have allergies anyways.

my biggest reason for the vaccine? I don’t want to lose my taste or smell, that sounds like torture. I did wait a year and let millions of other people be Guinea pigs. But I also grew up and spend a lot of time with doctors and nurses in the medical field, so my approach was obviously biased to begin with just from what I’ve been around. I had no issues from any of the shots (yet, I could always develop something later and I understand that risk)

they’ve been working on mRNA and Coronavirus vaccines for years before this all started, so it certainly was not as “fast tracked” as people make it seem. The paperwork and government process was, and all that tells me is how inefficient our government is to begin with.

I had an unvaccinated room mate get Covid, we shared vapes, worked together, rose in the car together, even drank after each other the night his symptoms started and I tested negative and felt fine, but that was closer to when I had the vaccine.

I think regardless everyone gets to decide themselves which route to go and 99.99% of people are going to be fine either way.

I'm not trying to be an ass but if you took the Vax because you didn't want to lose your sense of smell or taste then you don't know too much about it- the vaccine has nothing to do whether you catch Covid or lose your sense of smell or taste...................

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not trying to be an ass but if you took the Vax because you didn't want to lose your sense of smell or taste then you don't know too much about it- the vaccine has nothing to do whether you catch Covid or lose your sense of smell or taste...................
……. what

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there's some mixed info regarding the vaccines and long term symptoms. some evidence suggests the vaccine can help cure long covid. if it's true, it's probably because the virus has immune system evasion like HIV. so it might be possible recover your taste with the vaccine I guess. I kinda doubt it would prevent it tho

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there's some mixed info regarding the vaccines and long term symptoms. some evidence suggests the vaccine can help cure long covid. if it's true, it's probably because the virus has immune system evasion like HIV. so it might be possible recover your taste with the vaccine I guess. I kinda doubt it would prevent it tho
Well it’s kinda the point of the vaccine to try and prevent getting Covid at all.

No Covid = no symptoms

I never said the vaccine would be what kept me from losing it if I were to get Covid. What he said made zero sense. “The vaccine has nothing to do with whether you catch Covid” regardless what you think about this particular vaccine or not, that’s the whole god damn point of any vaccine.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well it’s kinda the point of the vaccine to try and prevent getting Covid at all.

No Covid = no symptoms

I never said the vaccine would be what kept me from losing it if I were to get Covid. What he said made zero sense. “The vaccine has nothing to do with whether you catch Covid” regardless what you think about this particular vaccine or not, that’s the whole god damn point of any vaccine.
seems like the semantics are tripping you up here. the covid vaccines are barely even vaccines. and if you wanna call them vaccines, they are what is called "leaky" vaccines because most people still catch covid after being vaccinated. so yes, the covid vaccines missed the whole God damn point of being a vaccine.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
seems like the semantics are tripping you up here. the covid vaccines are barely even vaccines. and if you wanna call them vaccines, they are what is called "leaky" vaccines because most people still catch covid after being vaccinated. so yes, the covid vaccines missed the whole God damn point of being a vaccine.
That was my point- the vax didn’t prevent anyone from catching Covid- and a high percentage of the vaxxed that still got Covid lost their sense of smell…. The vax doesn’t prevent that at all

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was my point- the vax didn’t prevent anyone from catching Covid- and a high percentage of the vaxxed that still got Covid lost their sense of smell…. The vax doesn’t prevent that at all
claiming the vaccine didn’t prevent a single person from catching Covid is an asinine statement. Zero point in arguing with anyone with your point of view on this subject.
No one ever claimed it was a life long vaccination so “eventually catching it” is a useless argument.

I also don’t remember saying that was the ONLY reason I wanted the vaccine? Lol

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
claiming the vaccine didn’t prevent a single person from catching Covid is an asinine statement. Zero point in arguing with anyone with your point of view on this subject.
No one ever claimed it was a life long vaccination so “eventually catching it” is a useless argument.

I also don’t remember saying that was the ONLY reason I wanted the vaccine? Lol
You said the "biggest" reason for your taking the vaccine is because you didn't want to lose your taste or smell. You said that- not me. Go ahead and take your boosters.............and keep believing everything they are telling you.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You said the "biggest" reason for your taking the vaccine is because you didn't want to lose your taste or smell. You said that- not me. Go ahead and take your boosters.............and keep believing everything they are telling you.
the “biggest” stocks I hold are in tech. That’s still only 30% of my overall portfolio. I guess that concept may be hard to understand for someone like yourself.

the difference is I don’t give a **** about it one way or another. Yeah I took the original and a booster but it’s been nearly a year since either one and I likely won’t take another. Not because I’m scared or some giant conspiracy theorist, but guess what? Just like the flu vaccine it has to change every year based on the flu strain and it doesn’t last an entire year.

Extreme for it and extreme against it is just as bad as the other one. Have fun being scared of everything you see, must be rough living that paranoid.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually tons of people do want this convo. And there aren't just "two" standing points on this sir.

Not by a long shot. On one of my forums and on a second I belong too, we have 'Thousands" of comments on this topic.

No one "trusts the science" of either perception. Actually true science is just the opposite. It teaches you to "question the science".

What we heard from Fraudci is pure propaganda regardless of vaccine efficacy etc etc, etc.

Now lets talk gain of function research.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.
Died suddenly.
Mysterious causes of death that have scientists baffled.
Etc..
I probably just wasn't paying attention, but I really didn't see many of those headlines until after the Operation Warp Speed jabs rolled out. Having learned about the Georgia guidestones and seeing Bill Gates 2010 TED talk I guess I wasn't surprised when it started happening, sad though.

Last edited:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
the “biggest” stocks I hold are in tech. That’s still only 30% of my overall portfolio. I guess that concept may be hard to understand for someone like yourself.

the difference is I don’t give a **** about it one way or another. Yeah I took the original and a booster but it’s been nearly a year since either one and I likely won’t take another. Not because I’m scared or some giant conspiracy theorist, but guess what? Just like the flu vaccine it has to change every year based on the flu strain and it doesn’t last an entire year.

Extreme for it and extreme against it is just as bad as the other one. Have fun being scared of everything you see, must be rough living that paranoid.
Are you high or just that dense? You said the biggest reason you took the jab was because you didn’t want to lose your sense of taste or smell….I didn’t mention anything about the “biggest” stocks you hold…..if you don’t give a shot about it one way or the other then don’t get butthurt about a differing opinion on it- You are still deflecting the fact that you said you took the vac because you didn’t want to lose your sense of smell or taste

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you high or just that dense? You said the biggest reason you took the jab was because you didn’t want to lose your sense of taste or smell….I didn’t mention anything about the “biggest” stocks you hold…..if you don’t give a shot about it one way or the other then don’t get butthurt about a differing opinion on it- You are still deflecting the fact that you said you took the vac because you didn’t want to lose your sense of smell or taste
I’m not deflecting anything. I’ve said it twice now, just because the main side effect I didn’t want was losing my taste or smell, doesn’t mean that’s the only reason I got the vaccine?? The stocks were an example to try and get it through to you that you can have more than one reason for something. Just because it was the main or leading reason for me personally, does not mean I had no other reasons for doing so. I don’t want cancer because I don’t want to die, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care about the other shitty things that come with living with cancer. Take away the losing your taste and smell side effect, I probably still would’ve got it.

I’m not butt hurt at all, I just don’t see how you can make wildly untrue claims and then sit there and act like everyone else is the retard. “The vaccine didn’t prevent anyone from catching Covid” simply not true whether you like the vaccine or not. There is literally no way to prove that it hasn’t helped anyone. I lived with and drank/smoked after someone who had Covid a handful of weeks after getting the vaccine and never so much as felt a sniffle. Over a year since the original vaccine and several months since the “booster” and I get it very mildly. That does not mean the vaccine didn’t work, it means the vaccine doesn’t work forever.

Me not getting Covid the first time it doesn’t mean the vaccine is the reason why I didn’t get it, but it’s damn sure more favorable to the idea of it working than not. For someone being on a bodybuilding forum where anecdotal evidence is so huge, I’d think you would be able to transfer that to something else.

I’m perfectly fine with you continuing to be wrong, doesn’t mean we can’t be friends ;) that’s why I said the argument is pointless from the beginning. You clearly have a very strong opinion on it so I know that’s not going to change, doesn’t mean you’re stupid or I don’t like you. I respect any reservations on taking a vaccine that came up so quick and 100% agree that the government should not have done what they did or tried to do, I hate the government as much as anyone else here. But I separate that from healthcare because they shouldn’t even be talked about in the same breath for 99% of topics.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

it's really not like the flu vaccines. remember when Pfizer said they'd have an updated version in 100 days? I think there's a reason we still have alpha variant vaccines. if they make the vaccine generate additional viral proteins, the side effects would probably be even worse. the viral proteins are live but -supposedly- locked to the pre fusion state to make them safer (Pfizer and moderna do this, but not astrazen)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's really not like the flu vaccines. remember when Pfizer said they'd have an updated version in 100 days? I think there's a reason we still have alpha variant vaccines. if they make the vaccine generate additional viral proteins, the side effects would probably be even worse. the viral proteins are live but -supposedly- locked to the pre fusion state to make them safer (Pfizer and moderna do this, but not astrazen)
I understand they are different types of vaccines. But I don’t recall anyone ever saying it was one and done or that it would 100% prevent any future variant. If they ever did, I was never one to believe it in the first place. That’s really all I was getting at with the flu comparison.

I’m pretty sure I just saw something that said they’ve tweaked it for Omicron, I’d imagine the delay also could have had something to do with how quickly variants are popping up but I really haven’t been keeping up with it lately. I got my 3 microchips, saw the variants changing and getting more transmissible with less severe symptoms and decided I didn’t care anymore. Not to mention, you only have to wait 5 days to “quarantine” (does anyone actually do it anymore anyway?) rather the original 14 or whatever it was, so that changed a lot for me. Luckily my job continues to pay whether I’m sick for 5 days or 25 days, but I still have enough **** to do that I don’t want to miss any work if I don’t have to. I didn’t by the way, miss a single day getting it a few weeks ago. See I’m not some giant Pfizer pawn to push vaccines lol

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and the USA still doesn't aspirate their covid vaccine injections. something is really wrong with the USA medical system right now. even the UK is aspirating. you can hear testimony of some people who get really bad side effects say they tasted metal almost immediately after injection. also omicron hospitalizations are on the rise stay safe everyone. wonder if Delta variant is still in Israel's sewage

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually tons of people do want this convo. And there aren't just "two" standing points on this sir.

Not by a long shot. On one of my forums and on a second I belong too, we have 'Thousands" of comments on this topic.

No one "trusts the science" of either perception. Actually true science is just the opposite. It teaches you to "question the science".

What we heard from Fraudci is pure propaganda regardless of vaccine efficacy etc etc, etc.

Haha...my bad. I am heavily sarcastic. My point wasn't against you, I was pointing out the fact that most people, regardless of experience on a relatively small forum/subsection of society, has just compartmentalized this into two categories and you pick a side.

But then you come along with something that adds some nuance and...well...it is too bad the majority can't see there is room for more than just 2 sides.

Read everything I write with sarcasm/irony. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and the USA still doesn't aspirate their covid vaccine injections. something is really wrong with the USA medical system right now. even the UK is aspirating. you can hear testimony of some people who get really bad side effects say they tasted metal almost immediately after injection. also omicron hospitalizations are on the rise stay safe everyone. wonder if Delta variant is still in Israel's sewage
There’s a ton wrong with American healthcare and aspiration of an IM deltoid injection is far far down on the list, and this vaccine in general isn’t even #1.

Not saying it’s difficult to do or has any downsides besides more soreness, but I’m pretty sure it’s not as good an indicator as it was once thought. You can be in a vein and see no blood, or you can see plenty of blood but not be in a vein at all.

They’ve all but stopped teaching this in nursing and med school long before that Chinese scientist banged the bat, or whatever the story is now.

Hell, you’ll find a majority of body builders don’t aspirate anymore either. I know it’s been discussed here previously. Sure if there’s data showing there’s higher risk for the Covid vaccine specifically, there’s no downside to doing it just to “be safe” but you’ll probably just find people will bitch and moan saying the nurse giving the shot doesn’t know what she’s doing and wish they’d stop doing it when they have a big ass bruise.

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I was sorta always under the impression that if we "followed the science" we recognized that there was essentially a 0% death rate for 90% of society in that under "x" age group demographic who were mostly healthy etc. Those people, earning herd immunity while continuing to work and keeping the economy churning could have done wonders for the world. ducking down in moms basement at the age of 30 while otherwise very healthy to me, was akin of draft dodging. Even Bill Gates, after the fact, came out and said "wow, we're finding it's not nearly as deadly as we originally thought"..................... ok. lol

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was sorta always under the impression that if we "followed the science" we recognized that there was essentially a 0% death rate for 90% of society in that under "x" age group demographic who were mostly healthy etc. Those people, earning herd immunity while continuing to work and keeping the economy churning could have done wonders for the world. ducking down in moms basement at the age of 30 while otherwise very healthy to me, was akin of draft dodging. Even Bill Gates, after the fact, came out and said "wow, we're finding it's not nearly as deadly as we originally thought"..................... ok. lol
And somehow this computer nerd ends up being his own country in the WHO. If I recall correctly his dad was a eugenicist. Carrying on the family practice?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There’s a ton wrong with American healthcare and aspiration of an IM deltoid injection is far far down on the list, and this vaccine in general isn’t even #1.

Not saying it’s difficult to do or has any downsides besides more soreness, but I’m pretty sure it’s not as good an indicator as it was once thought. You can be in a vein and see no blood, or you can see plenty of blood but not be in a vein at all.

They’ve all but stopped teaching this in nursing and med school long before that Chinese scientist banged the bat, or whatever the story is now.

Hell, you’ll find a majority of body builders don’t aspirate anymore either. I know it’s been discussed here previously. Sure if there’s data showing there’s higher risk for the Covid vaccine specifically, there’s no downside to doing it just to “be safe” but you’ll probably just find people will bitch and moan saying the nurse giving the shot doesn’t know what she’s doing and wish they’d stop doing it when they have a big ass bruise.
the problem is because of the way these covid vaccines turn muscle tissue into virus printers, inadvertant IV administration can make your heart the muscle that creates the spike proteins. like ya I don't aspirate bpc-157 cuz if that gets in my veins it feels good if anything.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the problem is because of the way these covid vaccines turn muscle tissue into virus printers, inadvertant IV administration can make your heart the muscle that creates the spike proteins. like ya I don't aspirate bpc-157 cuz if that gets in my veins it feels good if anything.
Ahh I follow you now. That makes sense.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gimme that leg boy! (Always Sunny in Philadelphia quote)

After her 2nd vaccine. Nothing to see here though...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

gah that pic is so gross. very crazy read though. i'm surprised steroids didnt help. spoiler alert: she died

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Contrary to what Fraudci, the CDC and the WHO said...A new study proves this was intentional...

The Pfizer vaccine in fact reverse transcribes and installs human DNA into the genome...

Aka the messenger RNA vaccine information is inserted into the DNA of a human being aka it alters your DNA.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Contrary to what Fraudci, the CDC and the WHO said...A new study proves this was intentional...

The Pfizer vaccine in fact reverse transcribes and installs human DNA into the genome...

Aka the messenger RNA vaccine information is inserted into the DNA of a human being aka it alters your DNA.

Reading the replies on that tweet give me a fuzz of hope. People are starting to get it...
Genesis 6 being re-created? Jesus said the end would be like the days of Noah..

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trust the science...
study published in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that people vaccinated against COVID-19 remained contagious with the virus for a longer period of time than their unvaccinated counterparts.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
*Edit double post

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still haven't had covid. I had a swollen tonsil for a day. might have been covid I guess. y'all got your tonsils still? my adenoids are removed but still have tonsils.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 218993
You have to pay the troll toll, to get inside that leg hole