Covid Vaccine + SPERM

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive said it for 2 years. Since I brought HCQ to the forums for sale in January 2020.

Before Trump announced it. In the middle of covid I had my clients and I posted ON THIS VERY FUCKING FORUM sales of HCQ and ivermectin.

The admins here BANNED IT.

Ask them. Ask them if I am telling the truth.....

Because I am and they cannot deny it.

Anyways you dumb mother fuckers, wearing masks to your eyes and getting vaccinated and triple boosted are the dumbest humans on Earth.

You don't deserve to be on this forum. In this thread. Or anywhere.
When the truth comes out with facts (Ive been saying it for 2 years) , you will play stupid or victim

The truth is. You are fucking stupid.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When this all went down, I went to the CDC’s website to see what they had to say about vaccinating my family. I kept an open mind.

Everything kept saying the vaccine was “safe & effective” over & over, but I couldn’t find anything anywhere to explain what that actually meant. I dug for hours, finally looking up & reading over 50 citations they sited on their site to determine that recommendation.

The most solid evidence I could find was a paper showing they injected 12 Macaw parrots, and they didn’t die.

#Thinkforyourself

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thoughts on Covid vaccine and suicidal tendencies? I have noticed a high uptick in suicides both in the news and just around. I’m convinced the vaccine has some sort of negative effect on the brain. Definitely seemed to make people.., slower

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys will not believe this.

The US govt posted this "study" blaming anti vaccine groups for Covid vaccine side effects and deaths!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive said it for 2 years. Since I brought HCQ to the forums for sale in January 2020.

Before Trump announced it. In the middle of covid I had my clients and I posted ON THIS VERY FUCKING FORUM sales of HCQ and ivermectin.

The admins here BANNED IT.

Ask them. Ask them if I am telling the truth.....

Because I am and they cannot deny it.

Anyways you dumb mother fuckers, wearing masks to your eyes and getting vaccinated and triple boosted are the dumbest humans on Earth.

You don't deserve to be on this forum. In this thread. Or anywhere.
When the truth comes out with facts (Ive been saying it for 2 years) , you will play stupid or victim

The truth is. You are fucking stupid.

my concern is that the truth won't ever come out. about this, Ukraine, or anything else.
Died Suddenly is already being written off and all of the conspiracies that came true are just written off. apparently daylight savings increases risk of heart disease, as do loud alarm clocks, shaking the sheets hard before making your bed, etc. everything except EUA drugs. Recessions and vaccines have both been redefined in the last 2 years. EV, quite possibly the worst thing for the environment is a requirement or you're satan, but an EV by Tesla is now equal to the Nazi symbol in the last 8 weeks due to Elon sharing the Twitter files.

I keep thinking there will be this big journalistic report on any of these side effects, an expose, like they used to do. But no. Bill Clintons intern got more press than a 300% increase in miscarriages the year of the vaccine.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
🤡 Trust the Science 🤡

CDC Study confirms COVID Vaccination increases risk of suffering Autoimmune Disease affecting Heart by 13,200%.

maybe I'm missing it but I don't see those exact numbers, I'm going to skim through again (even though the jist of it is clear)

this part always infuriates me though:

Prove it. in what way does a vaccine that doesn't protect you from getting sick, and doesn't prevent transmission, contribute positively to society at all?

"lower symptoms"

Prove that. prove to me that your vaccinated symptoms are lower than my non vaccinated symptoms. Especially with a vaccine release coinciding with what was considered "more mild strain mutations".

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trump said the major announcement was at 8pm est.

But then he just revealed this. This better not be it!!

He's gotta be trolling w this lol

Attachments

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dumbest humans in the world. Same ones who voted Biden were screaming Trust the Science.

Just get the clot shot.

It's safe.

Fucking morons.

FDA in their virtual meeting: "we were falsely mislead by (Pfizer) about the safety of the vaccine…Heart attacks are 71x higher than other vaccines…the vaccines are killing two people for every one life saved” listen from the 4 hr 20 mark.

NateS42

Awards
The shame is they will get away with it. What’s the alternative? Were we to hold people accountable we would be imprisoning doctors, administrators, public health officials, etc. While that sounds good and warranted to me, probably a bridge too far for many.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
American adults have stopped getting boosted and covid cases are up 40%.
Covid like the common cold, flu, etc is now going to be a regularly occuring virus each year.

Cases will fluctuate. Like the flu shot, the covid vaccine is useless. Now I worked in the medical field and I saw firsthand the flu shot not only causes the flu but it spreads it faster then those who are unvaccinated.

The covid shot also spreads it at a higher rate. Only the covid shot is 100* more dangerous and can kill you via blood clotting.

Read the FDA release. It killed 71x more then any other vaccines has in existence.

The FDA goes after supp companies if one person dies, from dmaa, do they not?

But at the same time they promote a vaccine that has killed millions worldwide. And they wish to mandate it?

Does this make sense to anyone?

Its intentional...that's the only sense. You have to wrap your mind around the fact that that CDC and the FDA are not here to help you. Neither is the FBI or CIA. Until you can appreciate these facts, you guys doubting this will be in the dark.. ultimately victims If you choose to get covid Vaxxed.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dumbest humans in the world. Same ones who voted Biden were screaming Trust the Science.

Just get the clot shot.

It's safe.

Fucking morons.

FDA in their virtual meeting: "we were falsely mislead by (Pfizer) about the safety of the vaccine…Heart attacks are 71x higher than other vaccines…the vaccines are killing two people for every one life saved” listen from the 4 hr 20 mark.

Thanks for this. I just listened at your suggested mark. That meeting was in september 2021. they still approved booster since that video came out. I dont think there is any chance they are going back!!!!!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On the topic of the original post. My sister in law and her husband had a pretty easy time getting pregnant for their first kid. Trying to get pregnant for their second after both getting shots, resulted in an ordeal that even included visits to fertility clinics. One trusts the science while the other one was neutral but didn’t want to deal with issues at work. Both Pfizer

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
On the topic of the original post. My sister in law and her husband had a pretty easy time getting pregnant for their first kid. Trying to get pregnant for their second after both getting shots, resulted in an ordeal that even included visits to fertility clinics. One trusts the science while the other one was neutral but didn’t want to deal with issues at work. Both Pfizer
I'm really sorry to hear that. over the past year I've heard that story with 6-12 different couples in my region. all had prior successful pregnancies and couldn't get pregnant the second time or had miscarriages (which I had read were up 300% post vaccine introduction. but of course, not connected....)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I Fought tooth and nail to not get our kids vaxxed, I was willing to go all the way to the lawyers if needed. now that truth is coming out I havent heard ****....
Good on you for protecting them. It’s entirely one thing for someone to do what they believe is best for them. It’s another to experiment on your kids over something that wasn’t killing children significantly.

My breastfeeding infant son was 8 weeks old when he got the first strain of COVID. He had a 99* fever a couple days without medication, was grouchy from being achey & lethargic, and had a little cough for about 4 days.

It was the mildest sickness he’s ever had, before or since, in almost 2 years of life.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I stopped tracking a lot of the stats but IIRC the death rate in children under 18 was so low, it was statistically 0%, essentially. comorbidity or not.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I stopped tracking a lot of the stats but IIRC the death rate in children under 18 was so low, it was statistically 0%, essentially. comorbidity or not.
Just remember, if you don’t inject your kids with something totally experimental, you’re a monster who doesn’t love them and wants my kids to also die.

I wish I had taken pictures of all the government-sponsored pro-vax billboards that used to be up on the main highway first going through town here. I remember how surreal it was, reading them but knowing the claims were totally unfounded, with no solid stats to back the marketing. It was literal propaganda and felt like I was reading 1984.

Those billboards got taken down, and now I suspect in years they’ll try to pretend it didn’t go down that way. They’ll try to sweep it under the rug, what they’ve done to so many.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just remember, if you don’t inject your kids with something totally experimental, you’re a monster who doesn’t love them and wants my kids to also die.

I wish I had taken pictures of all the government-sponsored pro-vax billboards that used to be up on the main highway first going through town here. I remember how surreal it was, reading them but knowing the claims were totally unfounded, with no solid stats to back the marketing. It was literal propaganda and felt like I was reading 1984.

Those billboards got taken down, and now I suspect in years they’ll try to pretend it didn’t go down that way. They’ll try to sweep it under the rug, what they’ve done to so many.
In years it’s going to be lawyer billboards advertising saying “call if you or a loved one got the vax”

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I actually did go back and reread 1984 during the pandemic for that same reason. Even the first few chapters, the 15 minutes of hate, big brother, the Ministry of Truth... all of it relevant and weird.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keeping my mouth shut as I received paperwork after paperwork in the military for not getting the vaccine was the hardest. Luckily my commander and other leadership did it because the “had to” and not because they really cared.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Isn’t it funny traveling down memory lane from the past 3 years?
Even funnier is the percentage of those who have no memory of the past 3 years…

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good on you for protecting them. It’s entirely one thing for someone to do what they believe is best for them. It’s another to experiment on your kids over something that wasn’t killing children significantly.

My breastfeeding infant son was 8 weeks old when he got the first strain of COVID. He had a 99* fever a couple days without medication, was grouchy from being achey & lethargic, and had a little cough for about 4 days.

It was the mildest sickness he’s ever had, before or since, in almost 2 years of life.
let me tell you my 5 year old's experience; runny nose for half a day, "oh I feel a little tired, im gonna watch TV" for 2 hours. perfectly fine after that... My 1 year old was sick for about 4-5 days with usual cold /flu symptoms though.. there may be a vast division of population coming in the next generations between "true bloods" and "tainted"....

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t it funny traveling down memory lane from the past 3 years?
Even funnier is the percentage of those who have no memory of the past 3 years…
I had a friend say "if this was true then wouldn't higher vaccinated countries be reporting more deaths?" I was like... they are. look at portugal....

let me tell you my 5 year old's experience; runny nose for half a day, "oh I feel a little tired, im gonna watch TV" for 2 hours. perfectly fine after that... My 1 year old was sick for about 4-5 days with usual cold /flu symptoms though.. there may be a vast division of population coming in the next generations between "true bloods" and "tainted"....
that's why I haven't got snipped yet, this sperm still has some value. my son's covid was less severe than his average winter cold.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night my wife and I watched "Died Suddenly" on Rumble. it's only about an hr long which works for our evening attention span after work and dinner.

If you're opposed to watching movies on the computer or phone like I am, I just launched the web browser on the firestick and streamed the movie/documentary on the tv.

it's worth the watch, although it's essentially a compilation of everything we learned over the past 2 years. a lot of discussion regarding the clotting.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm old enough to remember when they closed all the gyms across the Nation. For our health and safety of course (sarcasm)

Past time for everyone involved to be charged w crimes against humanity.

Last night I was talking to my mom about my co-worker who went home sick tuesday, then tested positive along with the rest of his entire quadruple boosted family. Everyone at my wife's office has been sick the past month. everyone in my office has been sick the past month. my co-worker who I share close quarters with is now positive. The difference between all of them and my wife and I, who are not sick, is the gym. (and my strict elderberry and vit c regiment)

earlyriser

Awards
For context, in the 28 days following a booster "Our results suggest that on average, 0.9 and 2.0 males aged 12–39 years will experience myocarditis hospitalization per 100,000 BNT and MOD booster vaccinated, respectively. Among 16-to-24-year-old males, 1.6 will experience hospitalization per 100,000 BNT booster vaccinated, and among 25-to-39-year old males, 1.5 will experience hospitalization per 100,000 MOD booster vaccinated."

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The normalization of misinformation is alive and well.
It's not misinformation you lemming................you and Jigzzz go and get all your boosters................while the rest of us don't live our lives in fear.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's not misinformation you lemming................you and Jigzzz go and get all your boosters................while the rest of us don't live our lives in fear.
No fear here Tunamelt. Do as you wish. Be careful not to step off the earth. It's a long way down.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like we said these people not only "trust the Science" (which is the opposite of actual science...

But they fight for it...they fight for the lie...

And they ultimately die for it. They want to force their beliefs on you...and they are wrong about all of it.

Sad how brainwashed these people are...and they think you and I are the brainwashed ones.

View attachment 84745View attachment 84746227270227271

earlyriser

Awards
LOL - complications from enlarged hearts are super common in football players and were well before Covid. I am a living example.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL - complications from enlarged hearts are super common in football players and were well before Covid. I am a living example.
Statistically it went from like 20 a year to several thousand cases a year starting in 2020..

There is a clear as day and factual explanation.

Studies prove the vaxx causes myocarditis. Are u denying the actual science? Bc it sounds to me that you aren't "trusting the science"??