Covid Vaccine + SPERM

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trust the Science guys!! Even though the CDC completely defrauded the American public, forced some of you to vaccinate, discriminate and divide amongst each other.

And now you see it was all one big lie...

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Biden admin, CDC and facebook were conspiring to hide vital information and censor discussion about VAERS aka vaccine injuries and deaths on social media.

Shocking. (Sarcasm)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This study examines the stage 3 trial Data from Pfizer and moderna. Results:

The Pfizer trial exhibited a 36 % higher risk of serious adverse events in the vaccine group

The Moderna trial exhibited a 6 %

Overall a 16% increase in the vax group.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
That's what I don't get, the side effects of one or the other are almost always very similar. Vaccine seems to have proven itself at the very least as a way to lessen any side effects from the actual virus itself.

Just like with everything else, there's pros and cons to both. A lot of people here have taken random ass research chemicals or underground lab gear but now put their foot down for this? Makes sense.
I work with more then one person who got blood clots from the vaccine and died. Don’t know anyone who died from ugl gear

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's that song by THE HIVES?

"I hate to say I told you so". Yeah that's it...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
more doctors and publications are starting to see the truth

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you guys see where 88% of people placed on vents during covid died?

Its ironic because in like April 2020, when this all started, I told everyone, based on my experience in the medical field, that anyone placed on a Vent for ANY reason, regardless of issue, 75% of those patients died. I warned everyone that alot of people would die, not of covid, but being VENTED> It blows your lungs out and kills you.

People laughed and said "how would I know?". "Stick to bodybuilding". etc etc. I'd like to put my foot up every single one of their asses and roll up the 100+ page study and beat them with it

Many people could have been cured w basic HCQ and ivermectin and didn't need VENTS. The issue being there is this stupid as hell policy in many hospitals that if a person goes below a chosen o2% they want to vent them. Its like 90% or 80% I forget. But the odd thing is with covid, doctors even admitted they had patients w 80% levels sitting up talking and breathing normal (which is very rare and odd)

However this virus was completely miscalculated and medical malpractice occured.

Thousands were murdered. Yes murdered, by being wrongfully vented and also by placing covid patients in nursing homes.

These governors like Cuomo and that skank Gretchen need to be brought to GITMO and tried for treason.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Its ironic because in like April 2020, when this all started, I told everyone, based on my experience in the medical field, that anyone placed on a Vent for ANY reason, regardless of issue, 75% of those patients died. I warned everyone that alot of people would die, not of covid, but being VENTED> It blows your lungs out and kills you.

People laughed and said "how would I know?". "Stick to bodybuilding". etc etc. I'd like to put my foot up every single one of their asses and roll up the 100+ page study and beat them with it

Many people could have been cured w basic HCQ and ivermectin and didn't need VENTS. The issue being there is this stupid as hell policy in many hospitals that if a person goes below a chosen o2% they want to vent them. Its like 90% or 80% I forget. But the odd thing is with covid, doctors even admitted they had patients w 80% levels sitting up talking and breathing normal (which is very rare and odd)

However this virus was completely miscalculated and medical malpractice occured.

Thousands were murdered. Yes murdered, by being wrongfully vented and also by placing covid patients in nursing homes.

These governors like Cuomo and that skank Gretchen need to be brought to GITMO and tried for treason.
its generally well accepted that vents result in death. what i thought was more interesting is the treatment prior to being vented usually was bed rest, which should contribute to getting vented. i saw one physician recommending proning and coughing exercises instead of laying on your back.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yet people don't care! This world is done as we know it because the sheep out number those who actually have a brain.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Let's not forget the addition of the remdesivir cocktail from Dr mengela

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I had covid I had a pretty bad version. Like a bad flu except it was unique. I got "sunburn" symptoms aka my skin was burning.. some people got shingles etc, similar effects to the skin.

My daughter had it worst. She had 104 degree fever and the saddest part was she was terrified she would die the entire week she was sick bc of the news and all the idiots around her. I literally had to stay up w her a few nights til 3-4 am and read her books and sing to her like when she was a baby just to console her (which did work). And I was very sick simultaneously so I was and still am furious at the MSM and all the other mask wearing idiots in this Country that put it in her head.

Anyways she recovered fine. We all had a cough and mucus in our lungs for 2-3 months after.

I can tell you for a fact that virus is made in a lab. You can feel it. It was diff then any other "bug" I have ever experienced.

Still I truly believe this was a plandemic. That the lockdowns were fraud. Social distancing fake. All of it. We should have all caught it as fast as possible. Treated w HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and antibiotics like zpack do help symptoms. Don't be fooled when a doctor says "you have to let a bug run its course". That doesnt mean you can't effectively treat symptoms w otc or other meds.

Meds and hydration and sunlight and rest all will help regardless.

This plandemic revealed how many Americans suffer mental health issues and how many still are under mass psychosis aka brainwashed.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is a complete lie from the Red Cross, especially the mRNA vaccines whose spike proteins have been proven to enter not only blood streams but also heart muscle.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A New York Supreme Court judge has invalidated the Covid vaccine mandate as applied to police officers and ordered those terminated due to it to be reinstated immediately.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
#ivermectin is trending.

Now when do the FDA and WHO get criminally charged for denying this treatment and killing tens or hundreds of thousànds worldwide?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
#ivermectin is trending.

Now when do the FDA and WHO get criminally charged for denying this treatment and killing tens or hundreds of thousànds worldwide?

View attachment 222544
well they just passed another eua. there's also this commercial for children getting myocarditis. so I'm thinking no time soon.

how can they pass an EUA when Biden says covid is over? I thought there had to be an emergency for EUA and no effective treatments. are they admitting paxlovid doesn't work? pretty wild stuff

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well they just passed another eua. there's also this commercial for children getting myocarditis. so I'm thinking no time soon.

how can they pass an EUA when Biden says covid is over? I thought there had to be an emergency for EUA and no effective treatments. are they admitting paxlovid doesn't work? pretty wild stuff
We all know they lied about HCQ and ivermectin being effective to pass the EUA.

This means they let maybe hundreds of thousands or millions die, who could have been treated and lived. So that they could push this vaccine through.

They vented people on respirators to collect $48k per patient, knowing full well it would kill most of them. It killed 88%.

I personally believe this was the biggest crime to be committed against humanity since Hitler and his concentration camps.

Everyone involved should face the death penalty immediately. Even the governors who put covid patients in nursing homes.

This was all intentional...I truly don't believe barely anyone is stupid enough at this point to believe otherwise.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys we really don’t know jack **** except the news which is a joke. Let’s all just have a little faith and stay healthy and keep living are lives NOT in fear. As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil! Aka broski status
I don't watch "the news"

I follow a bunch of doctors that are willing to be honest about things. they usually just talk about existing studies. some might be preprint but it's all pretty straight forward that pharma is profiteering on everyone. have you heard about the yearly vaccine program?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't watch "the news"

I follow a bunch of doctors that are willing to be honest about things. they usually just talk about existing studies. some might be preprint but it's all pretty straight forward that pharma is profiteering on everyone. have you heard about the yearly vaccine program?
What if it all has more to do with transhumanism? You see that new executive order that just came out in regards to biotechnology?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What if it all has more to do with transhumanism? You see that new executive order that just came out in regards to biotechnology?

definitely interesting. more money for pfizer I guess. here's the order:

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
https://www.youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching Dr (dont think hes an md, hes a nurse teacher?)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUibd0E2kdF9N9e-EmIbUew MD
https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSuneelDhandMedStoicLifestyleMedicine Dr (not sure if md)
https://www.youtube.com/c/Merogenomics geneticist (not a doctor)

between all of these channels, most of the interesting covid studies and news gets an objective review. You can talk crap about the videos, but the studies are usually linked in the comments and you can go read them yourself.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The shot clot strikes again.

And the CDC and the FDA are 100% aware it kills.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

funny how a bunch of the stuff ive been doing for a while turns out to help with covid

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CDC was wrong again.

"Trust the Science"

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is in the NIH website talking about how covid was a plandemic.

I can't believe it's still available and not banned.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m so happy I never got the shot, I was still in the military at the time and every other day I was in my commanders office. Luckily they were doing stuff because they had to not because they agreed with it lol. My grandfather went the whole pandemic without the vaccine and never had Covid. Got the shot because his doctor kept bugging him and 2 weeks later he had Covid.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys will not believe this.

The US govt posted this "study" blaming anti vaccine groups for Covid vaccine side effects and deaths!

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't have the study to link right now but il get it later. But basically it's saying a higher percentage of vaccinated ppl are dieing vs unvaccinated.

It seems like something new is coming out every day. Unfortunately I called this **** back when the first vaccines were coming out.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Conspiracy theorists 18

Libz 0

Funny how it's all coming out suddenly .