Coupon code or cheapest place for sns x gels?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
Sorry to barge in here but I'm ready to try these. Also do you have to cycle off of them? I also would just like to use the preworkout? I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks but would like to start now, can I take a week off of these?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry to barge in here but I'm ready to try these. Also do you have to cycle off of them? I also would just like to use the preworkout? I'm going on vacation in 3 weeks but would like to start now, can I take a week off of these?
50 days on 50 off

Pre workout us really the only time to take them

I wouldnt start until you are back personally

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy several kilos of ara from china and dose by the tablespoon full pwo only. Thank me later... that chit comes in drums like mini-kegs!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy several kilos of ara from china and dose by the tablespoon full pwo only. Thank me later... that chit comes in drums like mini-kegs!!!
Chinese ARA?? That's a joke. If you aren't buying from Cargill you are getting screwed

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious whats the price range for cargill bulk?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My company happens to be distributor for some cargill product lol. small World huh

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Your jealousy is showing :)
Did you get a CoA for it? I highly suggest you do. Underdosed raws would be the least of your problems.

Just for some reading:

http://blogs.wsj.com/pharmalot/2015/01/05/fda-warns-chinese-ingredients-maker-about-basic-manufacturing-problems/
http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/ucm427976.htm

An exert:

Your firm failed to establish laboratory controls that include scientifically sound and appropriate specifications, standards, sampling plans, and test procedures designed to assure that components, drug product containers, closures, in-process materials, labeling, and drug products conform to appropriate standards of identity, strength, quality, and purity (21 CFR 211.160(b));
Always ask for a CoA to be sure you get what you pay for and not a bag of contaminated raws.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chinese ARA?? That's a joke. If you aren't buying from Cargill you are getting screwed
Not to mention it taste like someone took a **** in your mouth

I love my ARA so I buy it in bulk

I usually run it 4-8 months

Reactions: mw1