Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
All I gotta say Is I love me some CoreHard, it's literally one of my favorite products ever...Doug ****ing nailed it with this one big time !!!!

I'm a little bummed to hear that 5-at will be taken out of it in the near future.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All I gotta say Is I love me some CoreHard, it's literally one of my favorite products ever...Doug ****ing nailed it with this one big time !!!!

I'm a little bummed to hear that 5-at will be taken out of it in the near future.

YEah I loved my Core Hard run! Actually really looking forward to trying a stack of Core Hard and Core Alpha next.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Ryan, Core Hard will be reformulated and the 5-AT will be removed, BUT we do have a stand alone 5-AT as part of our commodities line!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Ryan, Core Hard will be reformulated and the 5-AT will be removed, BUT we do have a stand alone 5-AT as part of our commodities line!!
Will there be something to replace the 5-at or will core hard just be the way it is with the 5-at out of it ?

BTW I abosolutely love the overall effects and the NCD is just a great compound IMO...

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Will there be something to replace the 5-at or will core hard just be the way it is with the 5-at out of it ?

BTW I abosolutely love the overall effects and the NCD is just a great compound IMO...
There will be a replacement ingredient for the 5-AT. The new formula will not be out until the new year so you have plenty of time to use the current formula and stock up if you'd like!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jump on that Core Hard! Amazing product, I felt a huge difference in not only getting leaner, but actually harder, I didn't think a natural product could give such great results, but Core Hard is the real deal!

Next on my list, Core Hard + Core Alpha :D