Cordygen-VO2 Write-Up & FAQ

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Caps, as in transparent capsules (as opposed to it's solid pill brother CG5). Just got my 240ct in the mail today, excited to rock out with it. Ironically, the Crossfit WOD today includes 400m sprints... talk about timing!

At first thought the price was a bit overwhelming, but then I remembered two things: 1) It's from MST, I'd pay double for their quality, and 2) the bottle will last 40 TRAINING days at full dosage(6). I'd tear through CG5 bottles at 6 caps ED, which were 90cts. Price came out to be very close, month-wise, but V02 offers so much more to my personal training goals.
Good I hate taking caplets. Yeah I basing the serving with 3 caps forgot u could go with 6, either way its still good.

I plan on stocking up on MST stuff, esp they Beta-Alanine. Good luck with the Crossfit WOD.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Good I hate taking caplets. Yeah I basing the serving with 3 caps forgot u could go with 6, either way its still good.

I plan on stocking up on MST stuff, esp they Beta-Alanine. Good luck with the Crossfit WOD.
Thanks man, it was a fun one. Doubling up with Beta-Alanine is definintly a plan(my third and fourth are Citrulline Malate and PLCAR... if you have the extra cash, it just tosses on the endurance).
As a mini-review of my first dose, the stuff DEFINITLY works. I was suckin' wind for sure, but afterwards I could tell that I had gas left in the tank. Judging how I normally am after several 400's, I'm definintly impressed with this so far. Noticable recovered faster too... feelin' good to go right now which is usually not the case after a good workout. rahhh MST

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
In on the tester thread - hope I get a shot at it. Stuff looks really solid based on the write-up.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are the die-off symptoms of candidas?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
What exactly are the die-off symptoms of candidas?
There are many symptoms of candida die off but mainly loose stool, lethargy, sugar cravings, head fog. It's usually not a problem for people who have their diets in check as they tend to have low flora candida counts.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
There are many symptoms of candida die off but mainly loose stool, lethargy, sugar cravings, head fog. It's usually not a problem for people who have their diets in check as they tend to have low flora candida counts.
Sounds like a hangover. Bet Cordyceps would help with that too.:cheers:

Cody3308

Awards
What would be the pre-event dosage, C5 is 3 for regular days and 6 the day of the event, what about VO2? Thanks for the help.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
What would be the pre-event dosage, C5 is 3 for regular days and 6 the day of the event, what about VO2? Thanks for the help.
In my opinion 6 pre-event is plenty for C-VO2 due to it's strength. Play around with the dosing leading up to an event to see what works best for you though.