Cordygen-VO2 Write-Up & FAQ

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOOHOO.. cant wait to try it millenium. Your Cordygen5 really helped me on my PT Test, stacked with Citrovol, I wiped the run.

Adams

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

when will it be on BB.com?
bb.com still hasn't ordered C-VO2 yet so it could be another two weeks for them to recieve product and load it to their store. NP ordered yesterday and should have it loaded in a week.

If you need a coupon code to cut your price and help on international shipping on our site please email me ;)

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
bb.com still hasn't ordered C-VO2 yet so it could be another two weeks for them to recieve product and load it to their store. NP ordered yesterday and should have it loaded in a week.

If you need a coupon code to cut your price and help on international shipping on our site please email me ;)
Yeah thanks man!

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Because im from the Netherlands and i dont have a creditcard hehe so paypal is good option for me:duel::lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pfft, excuses. You know, I used to like Netherlands people, so cute on their bicycles with their clogs and windmills and tulips and roach.

:lol: Gotcha. That's a good reason. bulknut takes paypal, I think, also.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
I aint a cute b!tchi3 cyclist:lol: never liked it:icon_lol: but We Dutchies are hot do:D And good in soccer:woohoo: But you Americans helped me alot with making my choice for my stack so im thankfull for that:p U play soccer? on what level?:duel:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soccer? Roach is pot. :lol: I like soccer a lot, but don't play. And I used to be a serious cyclist, so, I might be more Dutch than you. :D

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
I bet you have Dutch mom right?:icon_lol: haha u cycled and u like soccer...hmm you are american? or false passport? and i busted you right now?:icon_lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, but I'm a half Scottish half Norwegian American with Israeli citizenship, who was raised Chriatian and converted to Judaism but now is non-religious.

Who am I? :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... about that Cordygen....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I worked out today, but I have a nasty pinched nerve, so i took it easy. I took regular Cordygen, since I didn't want to waste the VO2.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I worked out today, but I have a nasty pinched nerve, so i took it easy. I took regular Cordygen, since I didn't want to waste the VO2.
Nice. I'm sure Cordygen 5 will keep the ATP levels up and the cordyceps still in effect when not using the V02.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waste?

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Im gonna use both i think. Cordygen5 and Cordygen Vo2 i think this is amazing for soccer. Cordygen5 for long power and Vo2 for the power right in the game and then on top the help from cordygen5. Damn!:D

btw bit off topic...Some ppl say i should add carbohydrates with my Optimum 100%whey shake in the morning or just before the game to have more power in the game. U guys think the same way? He said add some Glycomaize or waximaize.:run:

Btw owned ya poison:bow28::rofl:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw bit off topic...Some ppl say i should add carbohydrates with my Optimum 100%whey shake in the morning or just before the game to have more power in the game. U guys think the same way? He said add some Glycomaize or waximaize.:run:
Adding some quality carbohydrates to your protein is usually the preferred option. That way, your body does not end up burning proteins as a source of energy. Carbohydrates are more efficient for this purpose. You might want to consider a combination of Waxi Maize and Oats. Waxi Maize is used up faster than oats. That combination would provide you with quality carbohydrates over a longer time frame. And if you use this combination before your game, it is unlikely that any of the carbohydrates will end up deposited as fat.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Thanks man!

Yeah i already take Oats;) but i will add some waximaize with it then. Btw is that the best carbo product? or doesnt really matter?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man!

Yeah i already take Oats;) but i will add some waximaize with it then. Btw is that the best carbo product? or doesnt really matter?
What do you mean by "best carbo product"?

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
best carbohydrates product...cheapest and most effective with most amount of carbohydrates. Stuff like that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
best carbohydrates product...cheapest and most effective with most amount of carbohydrates. Stuff like that.
In terms of price and value, oats and waxy maize starch are a good deal for your pre-game use.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Thanks man,

i do read the producer of waximaize is really shady and ****...IDS or something.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Looks good man! Thanks!

Is it good for soccer? Because people say the get pumps from it but you definately dont want pumps when ur running hehe:p

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Remember you can take 3 caps of VO2 and still have it be stronger than C5. That will stretch your supply a good while longer. :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im gonna use both i think. Cordygen5 and Cordygen Vo2 i think this is amazing for soccer. Cordygen5 for long power and Vo2 for the power right in the game and then on top the help from cordygen5. Damn!:D

Btw owned ya poison:bow28::rofl:
You should consider Citruvol, too. Citrulline is amazing.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Yeah maybe i will...i really love Millennium stuff. if got a couple of samples wich im gonna use now with my C5. I hope that Matt can send a year supply xD hehe

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should consider Citruvol, too. Citrulline is amazing.
And there is Carnage (Beta Alanine plus more) to complete the circuit! :D The chap will end up a machine!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank everyone who has called or emailed me with feedback on Cordygen-VO2. The response has been tremendous. I will be posting a C-VO2 feedback thread for anyone to easily provide feedback for us all.

Let us know how it works for you at three, four or six capsule servings ;)

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
if you send me a ottle i will definately give great feedback:D In Holland and here:D

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Small question:

For improving my soccer game im using
Man Body Octane+Man Clout+Cordygen5+ Optimum 100% Whey

Should i stick with this stack or:

Get me Cordygen Vo2+Cordygen5+Citrovul+Kreaceps
or something like that

I use it for improving endurance and power.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Small question:

For improving my soccer game im using
Man Body Octane+Man Clout+Cordygen5+ Optimum 100% Whey

Should i stick with this stack or:

Get me Cordygen Vo2+Cordygen5+Citrovul+Kreaceps
or something like that

I use it for improving endurance and power.
Soon we'll have "one product" to address all of your needs. If you are happy with the BO, Clout and C5 stack then stick with it. I personally think that C-VO2 (or C5) with Kreaceps-XS and Citruvol-XS works better for what you are doing.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Then im also looking forward to that new product! Ye i will give that a try then! When will it be out?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Adding some quality carbohydrates to your protein is usually the preferred option. That way, your body does not end up burning proteins as a source of energy. Carbohydrates are more efficient for this purpose. You might want to consider a combination of Waxi Maize and Oats. Waxi Maize is used up faster than oats. That combination would provide you with quality carbohydrates over a longer time frame. And if you use this combination before your game, it is unlikely that any of the carbohydrates will end up deposited as fat.
I'm not sure why people combine waxy maize with complete macros. It defeats the purpose of taking the waxy maize IMO. Take waxy maize with free aminos, BCAAs, or by itself and then take whatever...

But as for endurance sports, I believe waxy maize holds far less value compared to whole grain goodness. A product that is EXTREMELY easy to digest and will give far better, longer lasting energy is Ezekiel cereal. Eat a bowl of Ezekiel cereal with about a 30 gram protein shake (quality whey) and you'll be good to go.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just tried Eziekiel cereal, it's like wicked healthy Grape Nuts. Tasty, if you're a Subaru driving hippy. :) (I drive a Subaru, lol).

Matt, how are the immune modulating effects of VO2 as compared to C5?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I just tried Eziekiel cereal, it's like wicked healthy Grape Nuts. Tasty, if you're a Subaru driving hippy. :) (I drive a Subaru, lol).

Matt, how are the immune modulating effects of VO2 as compared to C5?
The total HEAA, polysaccharide and beta-glucan content in three caps of C-VO2 is higher than C5, so the immune modulating effect will be more pronounced. The anti-fungal quality is also more pronounced for those who may suffer from candida overgrowth.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, OK. I may switch, as honestly, the immune Factor is one of the top two reasons to take cordyceps, for me personally.

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Poison why are you taking this stuff? So that you wont get tired after driving?:D:rofl:

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
I'm not sure why people combine waxy maize with complete macros. It defeats the purpose of taking the waxy maize IMO. Take waxy maize with free aminos, BCAAs, or by itself and then take whatever...

But as for endurance sports, I believe waxy maize holds far less value compared to whole grain goodness. A product that is EXTREMELY easy to digest and will give far better, longer lasting energy is Ezekiel cereal. Eat a bowl of Ezekiel cereal with about a 30 gram protein shake (quality whey) and you'll be good to go.
It´s not available in the Netherlands and we have something like muesli but the taste is really shitty ...:run: hehe

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Nice man! Pls dont kick my ass!:$:rofl:
Then its the best product you can use hehe:p You dont want to loose your beath during a game xD Knocked out:rofl:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It´s not available in the Netherlands and we have something like muesli but the taste is really shitty ...:run: hehe
I don't know why people take waximaize to begin with. Not saying I don't see what results they're shooting for, what i'm saying is that cornflour has an almost identical ingredient profile for about a bajillion dollars less.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen-VO2 tester thread will be posted soon!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
240 caps for $57 :cheers:

Are these caps or caplets? Not a big deal just wondering. Soon to be added to my cart!!!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
240 caps for $57 :cheers:

Are these caps or caplets? Not a big deal just wondering. Soon to be added to my cart!!!
Caps, as in transparent capsules (as opposed to it's solid pill brother CG5). Just got my 240ct in the mail today, excited to rock out with it. Ironically, the Crossfit WOD today includes 400m sprints... talk about timing!

At first thought the price was a bit overwhelming, but then I remembered two things: 1) It's from MST, I'd pay double for their quality, and 2) the bottle will last 40 TRAINING days at full dosage(6). I'd tear through CG5 bottles at 6 caps ED, which were 90cts. Price came out to be very close, month-wise, but V02 offers so much more to my personal training goals.