Controlled Labs White Flash Logger Search

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Flash, Controlled Labs's new preworkout, will soon be released. We are looking for some dedicated people to log and review White Flash.

controlled-labs-white-flash.jpg
white-flash-label.jpg

If you meet our requirements listed below, just post in this thread and tell us why you are interested in trying this product and why we should choose you to log this for us.[/CENTER]

Requirements:
1) Must be at 18 years of age or older
2) Must have over 250 posts
3) Must be willing to update at least 3 times a week
4) US only
5) Must not be on any drugs, medication, or conflicting supplements

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Flash, Controlled Labs's new preworkout, will soon be released. We are looking for some dedicated people to log and review White Flash.

View attachment 163364View attachment 163365

If you meet our requirements listed below, just post in this thread and tell us why you are interested in trying this product and why we should choose you to log this for us.[/CENTER]

Requirements:
4) US only
I would be interested in logging this product. I have also attached my last two logs. Brainwash Log was sponsored. Trest Lgd, Log was unsponsored.

Thanks for the consideration.

Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash Sponsored Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300187

Trans dermal trestolone + LGD + MK-677+ Laxogenin (end of cycle)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=296522

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well hot dogg! This formula looks ok by my standards!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd love to log this as I'm not at of my current pre and was eying this one as my next purchase. I don't meet the 250 post count requirement, but meet all the others...

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd love to log this as I'm not at of my current pre and was eying this one as my next purchase. I don't meet the 250 post count requirement, but meet all the others...
Out of current pre workout*

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be purchasing to try regardless after seeing the label posted yesterday, but as a longtime CL fan, would obviously log it, as well.

Been using Quake more often than not these days, but occasionally still rotate Prolific or Morph Extreme in.

I work 24 on, 48 off, so I'll lift my 2 days off (and play basketball every day but Saturday). Lately been hitting light workouts on my shift days, too.

Excited for this one to be released.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you done any logs on AM yet? If so, post a link!
I've never had the opportunity to log anything really. I don't use much except the occasional pre or gda which most have been logged extensively already. I've always wanted to so I could contribute more to the forums than just the occasional post from following folks and what not.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the label, it looks like it should have a nice stim effect.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I'd like to log this product because it looks like CL put it together on this one. I always though white flood was good for those who were stim sensitive looking for value or were going to stack it with one of the pump products you guys provided. This looks very complete. And right now I have been hooked on one pre workout for about 5 months and love it and would love to see how this compares to it( nutrabio pre). BC I haven't found one better than that yet

However with this product I like it has a nice dose of 1-citrulline, and agmatine along with 300mg of caffiene. And is all fully disclosed..along with the fact CL has never been involved with spiking or illegal type products

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looking at this product man and really loving the fact that it's simple. Comparing it to White Flood I see that there's less ingredients but they are dosed really well. Man I would really love to give this a good log for you guys. I have a tub of the classic White Flood in my fridge right now and actually used it today for my chest workout. .

I would love to give this a good run and see how it compares to the WF classic.

1 40yo

2 More than 250 for sure!

3 yes I can update no problem

4 US resident

5 Nothing conflicting. TRT only.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298864

GS gets 20x better w Straight up Resin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297987

Vicaine pm log (sponsored)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297966

GS Age Force DHEA patches log

These three have been my most recent logs but have run more

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn that’s a lot of citrulline! These loggers are going to be getting some thicc pumps haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Currently running a log or I would be all over this one !!

Nice Profile !!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Id love to log this! Ive always liked the white flood and im always looking to try new preworkouts. Its been a while since ive logged any products here but ive got no problem updating more than 3 times a week as i run a log already anyways

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice looking transparent label....good luck to everyone

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 163364View attachment 163365

Requirements:
4) US only
I can update 3 Times a week, I’m out of my preworkout as well as my pwo so this would be good. Love your products and have used them in the past. Like the clear label and looks like a solid well effective pump energy product.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for anyone looking for a new preworkout to try for free. Just give us a log and review it for us.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, this looks to good not to try and get in on it.

Requirements:
4) US only

I believe I meet all the requirements !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Midwestbeast
Jaredmus
Jm88888
Godstrength
Rocket3015

PM your addresses and let me know that you're a tester. I have a ton of addressed being sent to me from promo as well.
Thank you!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to the chosen ones! Controlled Labs never disappoints!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Midwestbeast
Jaredmus
Jm88888
Godstrength
Rocket3015

PM your addresses and let me know that you're a tester. I have a ton of addressed being sent to me from promo as well.
Nice man! Thank you pm sent

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sour Green Apple sounds intriguing ?????

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dang, thought I had a shot at this. Props to everyone who got picked, looking forward to the logs :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, thought I had a shot at this. Props to everyone who got picked, looking forward to the logs :)
I try adhering to the requirements we set for promos and testing. If I let one slide, I need to let everyone slide. It has the potential to produce issues if I set rules and don't follow them. So, for the ease of things, I stick to what I say in the requirements.

Stick around on the forum, get some more posts, explore more threads. Those that have been around on here a while can attest that Controlled Labs offers some very great promotions, and give several opportunities to people to test and review products. I'm sure before you know it, there will be another promo or logging opportunity you can help us out with.

Thanks for being eager to support Controlled Labs, man.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I try adhering to the requirements we set for promos and testing. If I let one slide, I need to let everyone slide. It has the potential to produce issues if I set rules and don't follow them. So, for the ease of things, I stick to what I say in the requirements.

Stick around on the forum, get some more posts, explore more threads. Those that have been around on here a while can attest that Controlled Labs offers some very great promotions, and give several opportunities to people to test and review products. I'm sure before you know it, there will be another promo or logging opportunity you can help us out with.

Thanks for being eager to support Controlled Labs, man.
Definitely man I understand, I've been using controlled labs products for years. I have a big ol bag of labels I need to send in for a free product, just gotta find it. :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve been using Stimino now for years. Will be picking up a tub of White Flash.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used up the last of the PWO I had been using, so I broke out a tub of Vintage White Flood I have had for a few years. I will be able to compare Old & New when I start my log !!

White Flood.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just showed up this afternoon. I'll bust it out most likely tomorrow at the station for some squats and deads, but otherwise Monday AM when I get off shift.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipment has arrived. Log will get going tomorrow with Squat training in the AM.
IMG_1524962369.518597.jpg

IMG_1524962421.586489.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine should be coming soon !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used up the last of the PWO I had been using, so I broke out a tub of Vintage White Flood I have had for a few years. I will be able to compare Old & New when I start my log !!

View attachment 164431
I just noticed this tub says "New 2016 Formula"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
White Flash.jpg