Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CL is at it again with another new Orange-line product designed to improve your overall health and wellness: Orange GutBAC!

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

Featuring a multi-faceted approach towards improving digestion via multiple strains of probiotic, different digestive enzymes, and the well-known support from ginger and artichoke root, Orange GutBAC is designed to promote a healthier gut environment - and the better you digest, the better you feel, think and grow.

I am looking for 5 loggers who can post at least 1-2x/week to give honest feedback on regular use of a free bottle of Orange GutBAC regarding any perceived effects.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. US mailing address
2. Not longing any other product

If you would like to log this for us, tell me why below! I would like to choose loggers by Monday morning.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If i was not logging I would be all over this!
Good luck to all who enter. CL is killing it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in following along. I have been using another Pre/Probiotic for over a year.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is recommended timing on usage out of curiousity? Right before or during a meal?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like the opportunity to log this. I haven't done a sponsored log in years, but I have tried a few probiotics and would like to compare this.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve always had digestion issues and I’d be willing to log this product to see if it aids at all.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man I have to say you guys are doing your thing. Great products. Excited to use this

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd be willing to log this... have been using (and swear by) Evomuse Guthealth for years now so it would be a good comparison.

I also have a pretty tough diet as far as digestion goes as i usually only eat 1 large meal/day so digestion is paramount to my lifestyle.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I would love to log. Digestion is probably overlooked by many when it comes to how important it is; from performance, health, and even aesthetic standpoints. Eating over 3,000 cals a day, I can easily find myself feeling full. However, since I introduced Gut Health and other digestive enzymes, I feel as though I do not get sick and my food digests as it should.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for logs. Been bouncing around the idea of getting this type of supp for a while now, but I'm not sure it's worth it at this point.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another Evomuse Guthealth user here although I stopped taking it in March at the start of my cut. I was planning to get back on it next month. I'd love to log a bottle of this even though I did just win a bottle of Orange Beat. I'm very irregular and have bad gas when bulking. Guthealth helped with both of these things. I think I can give some good feedback especially since I've been off of Guthealth for a while now. Thanks for the promo!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@jamesm11

@Iwilleattuna

@booneman77

@AntM1564

@rodefeeh

Thank you all for applying - please send me your shipping info and we will get these bottles out to you to log ASAP!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@jamesm11

@Iwilleattuna

@booneman77

@AntM1564

@rodefeeh

Thank you all for applying - please send me your shipping info and we will get these bottles out to you to log ASAP!
Awesome, thank you! Pm coming

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone’s info has been sent to CL - most of you should have your Gutbac by end of week, knowing how fast our shipping usually is!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Everyone’s info has been sent to CL - most of you should have your Gutbac by end of week, knowing how fast our shipping usually is!
Then there’s a good chance it beats me home haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
When will retailers have this and orange beat in-stock ?

Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine last night! Will get a log up tonight

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My log is up too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Log is off and running: CL Orange GutBac Log

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang too bad I missed this, would have been something perfect for the wife to try out with all her issues. Will have to check in on some of these logs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang too bad I missed this, would have been something perfect for the wife to try out with all her issues. Will have to check in on some of these logs.
Keep an eye out. Sounds like several of the guys are noticing more frequent movements so far, but they’re just starting so we’ll see.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Controlled Labs GutBac - Sponsored
Just realized I never posted this here.