Contest Prep begins!!!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, there is yet another change to my diet.

I went over my supply of Melting Point and realised that I won't be cutting for a while so I might as well go through it all. I planned on dropping it 4 weeks out, so I might as well use it all up by then. For that reason, I am upping the dose to 9 caps per day. I can already tell it is really hitting me hard. I am MUCH more lethargic than before.

Because of the increased Melting Point, I feel it is safe to increase calories slightly as long as they are inline with my diet program. So I once again adjusted my diet. Now I have 7 meals per day instead of 6. Here is my meal and supplement schedule:

5:00AM
1 scoop whey
1 packet Quaker Weight Control oatmeal
1.5tsp cinnamon
oatmeal: 3g fat, 23g carb (6g fiber), 7g protein
Whey: 1g fat, 1g carb, 22g protein
cinnamon: 0g carb (2g fiber)
Sesamin: 1g fat
Fish Oil: 1g fat
Flax Oil: 1g fat

total: 29g protein, 24g carb (8g fiber), 7g fat
275 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
1 multivitamin
1 Vitamin C
3 caps Melting Point
1 cap Sesamin
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Flax Oil
75mg Celery Seed Extract
565mg Hawthorn Berry
1g Vitamin B5
100mcg Clenbuterol

7:00AM
1 can yellowfin tuna
1 packet grits
1 serving fat free shredded cheese

tuna: 45g protein, 1.5g fat
grits: 3g protein, 20g carb (1g fiber), 1.5g fat
fat free cheese: 9g protein, 2g carb, 0g fat

57g protein, 22g carb (1g fiber), 4g fat, 352 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
3 caps Cissus RX
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
1g Vitamin B5
565mg Hawthorn Berry

10AM
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
1 scoop whey
1.5 tsp cinnamon

cottage cheese: 25g protein, 3g carb, 0g fat
whey: 22g protein, 1g carb, 1g fat

47g protein, 4g carb (2g fiber), 1g fat, 213 calories

12:00PM
5 pieces of chicken

chicken: 55g protein, 6g fat
marinade: ~10g carb
FLax Oil: 1g fat

55g protein, 10g carb, 8g fat, 271 calories
Supplements:
1g Vitamin B5
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Flax Oil

3:00PM
1 scoop whey
1.5 tsp cinnamon

Supplements:
1g Vitamin B5
565mg Hawthorn Berry

5:00PM
4 servings eggbeaters
1 serving fat free cheese
1 cup chopped broccoli

eggbeaters: 24g protein, 4g carb, 0g fat
broccoli: 6g protein, 4g carb (6g fiber), 0g fat
Flax Oil: 1g fat

39g protein, 10g carb (6g fiber), 3g fat
223 calories

Supplements:
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Flax Oil
1g Vitamin B5
565mg Hawthorn Berry
75mg Celery Seed Extract
3 caps Cissus RX

7:00PM
1 scoop whey
1.5 tsp cinnamon

Supplements:
1g Vitamin B5
565mg Hawthorn Berry
2 caps Glucophase XR
40mcg IGF1 Long R3 (about 20 days into a 50 day cycle)

8:30PM:
No food, just supplements:
2mg Ketotifen
20mg Tamoxifen

EOD:
0.75mg Letrozole
100mg Test Prop
100mg Tren Ace

total for day: 321g protein, 78g carb (21g fiber), 25g fat
1284 protein, 312 carb (not counting fiber), 225 fat
1821 total
70.5 protein/17 carb/12.5 fat

Look at that whopping protein count. I'm rather proud of myself. Only problem is, the added dairy is really "blocking things" if you catch my meaning. Sugarfree Metamucil is my friend.

Hehe, I'm now going through an entire container of nonfat cottage cheese per day. I fucking love the stuff. Nothing beats it as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, and I'm down to 175. I am now officially a Middleweight.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just had to give an update about the dietary change. That additional 200 calories is a GODSEND.

I feel like a new man all of a sudden. Yesterdya was the first day on 1800 calories, and my workout was the best its been in a long while. Today I felt more energetic, and I'm actually enthusiastic about my day.

A change I did not mention, was the ordering of the meals. On weekends, the meal order is different because I workout at a different time. The typical order was supposed to be:

5AM Oatmeal
7AM Tuna + grits
10AM Cottage Cheese
1PM Chicken
3PM Cottage Cheese
5PM Omlette
7PM Cottage Cheese

My workout was at 3:30 though on Sunday. Plus, while I woke up at 5AM, I went back to sleep. I knew I'd do that so I didn't want high carbs for my first meal. So this is how things panned out:

5AM Cottage Cheese
7AM Oatmeal
10M Omlette
1PM Cottage Cheese
3PM Tuna + Grits
5PM Chicken
7PM Cottage Cheese

I discovered that Tuna + Grits is a FAR FAR FAR superior pre-workout meal than my omlette was. FAR superior. Whereas my strength had been declining gradually, this past chest workout it went back up a bit. I had been down to working with 245 on BB flat bench, 205 BB Decline (I typically either do BB flat OR BB decline, not both), and 95 pounders for DB flat bench. Well I did 275 for BB Decline, and got 9 reps. I went up to 115 pounders on DB flat bench, and got 10 reps. I couldn't believe the energy levels.

So here is the order for during the week:

5AM Omlette
7AM Cottage Cheese
10AM Oatmeal
1PM Chicken
3PM Cottage Cheese
5PM Tuna + Grits (pre-workout)
7PM Cottage Cheese

Today won't be that good a test because it's just a tricep/calf workout. Not heavy stuff. However, I'm interested to see what this does for my next back workout.

Oh, and MP and Sesamin are still tied to the Omlette, Oatmeal, and Grits. Those are the biggest carb sources, so that's where the Sesamin and MP go.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New pics:

2-28-2006...

Ab Thigh:

Back Double Bicep:

Rear Lat Spread:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:clap2:

Damn impressive, Null. I can't believe that is the same physique.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
No kidding huh Beo!

Just awesome man... Awesome peaks on Bi's. Lats attach at your frigin' waste and no more love handles... I bet that feels awesome.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I mean.. ****... look at this...

1-21-06

2-28-06
Just over a month later...

and also... I must say... 100 times better with out the FRO! :afro:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Lots of work and it pays off. Well done, Nullifidian.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
looking great buddy! a few quick tips ....

try to get your elbows up a touch higher and flare your lats more on your ab/thigh

put your thumbs on the rear side of your waist and pull forward with them if you have any idea what i mean on the rear lat spread and lean your upper back back a bit more

on your side chest bring the flexed arm forward a touch

you're doing great man .. congrats on the results of a lot of hard work thus far!!!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No kidding huh Beo!

Just awesome man... Awesome peaks on Bi's. Lats attach at your frigin' waste and no more love handles... I bet that feels awesome.
Yeah, my lats are a double edged sword.

Having them attach at my waist means I have potential to have a Yatesian or Colemanesque back one day. Unfortunately it also means I have to get it much wider than most folks for the V taper to show up better. Folks who have high lats can have impressive backs very quickly but have a limit as to how impressive their backs can ever get. Low lats means it takes longer and more development for your back to look good, but your limit is much much higher. I think I have the thickness down though, so I'll be focusing on pulldowns, BB row, and chins, and drop the DB row, low cable row, and deadlifts for now.

My back genetics are one of the reasons why I hope one day, years from now, to attain a pro card. I think I can do it, and just to let you folks know, after this contest, my bulking will be clean. As clean as my contest diet only with simply more calories. If I truly wish to attain my dreams, it's what I have to do, and I'm willing to sacrifice tasty food for it. Even if that means I have to give that food up pretty much for the next decade or so.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, looking real good. How has your mental state been latelly. Keep up the hard work man cause it seems to be paying off

You could use a little help with your back shots but I have no doubt you will have it tuned in by the day of the show.

How have you been since posting the tren article. I actually start in a couple of weeks on it, I am looking forward to it. I am lean now and cant wait to get on it.

Ill post pics around week 8, I am currently in week 12

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, looking real good. How has your mental state been latelly. Keep up the hard work man cause it seems to be paying off

You could use a little help with your back shots but I have no doubt you will have it tuned in by the day of the show.

How have you been since posting the tren article. I actually start in a couple of weeks on it, I am looking forward to it. I am lean now and cant wait to get on it.

Ill post pics around week 8, I am currently in week 12
I got ahold of some Tren E which I'll be switching to. I'm going to gradually lower the dose of Tren Ace as the Tren E builds up in my system.

Reason I'm switching to Tren E is so I can take my last shot the Wednesday before the show. That way I don't have any lumps from injections on the day of the show.

As for how Tren is treating me, I'm feeling fine. The acne is absolutely awful though. I'm going to give Retin-A a shot though and see if that clears it up. The vitamin B5 IMO appears to have done nothing for me. I have noticed the zits heal very strangely; they tend to bleed and contain a lot of blood mixed in with the other junk. Yeah I know, gross. But I've never seen that before and I have a feeling the megadosed B5 may actually be responsible because I've read many account from people reporting they had "abnormal wound healing" while megadosing B5.

So the B5 is out now from my supplement schedule.

I've been washing twice daily with salycylic acid. My gf applies Benzoil Peroxide 10% cream at night. Nothing has been helping much. The acne sometimes lessens to a degree, and then all of a sudden BAM, it's back and worse than ever. All this while maintaining consistant cleaning schedules. I just don't get it.

That's why I'm praying the Retin-A helps. At this point even if Accutaine is the only thing that would help it, it's too late because Accutaine takes a couple months to really kick in from what I read.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I got ahold of some Tren E which I'll be switching to. I'm going to gradually lower the dose of Tren Ace as the Tren E builds up in my system.

Reason I'm switching to Tren E is so I can take my last shot the Wednesday before the show. That way I don't have any lumps from injections on the day of the show.

As for how Tren is treating me, I'm feeling fine. The acne is absolutely awful though. I'm going to give Retin-A a shot though and see if that clears it up. The vitamin B5 IMO appears to have done nothing for me. I have noticed the zits heal very strangely; they tend to bleed and contain a lot of blood mixed in with the other junk. Yeah I know, gross. But I've never seen that before and I have a feeling the megadosed B5 may actually be responsible because I've read many account from people reporting they had "abnormal wound healing" while megadosing B5.

So the B5 is out now from my supplement schedule.

I've been washing twice daily with salycylic acid. My gf applies Benzoil Peroxide 10% cream at night. Nothing has been helping much. The acne sometimes lessens to a degree, and then all of a sudden BAM, it's back and worse than ever. All this while maintaining consistant cleaning schedules. I just don't get it.

That's why I'm praying the Retin-A helps. At this point even if Accutaine is the only thing that would help it, it's too late because Accutaine takes a couple months to really kick in from what I read.

WOW, as so many others have said you are looking great.

If I may suggest trying some antibiotics before the Retin-A. I know others don't mind but to me it is a little tough on the liver when used in addition to AAS.

You can get minocyline at the pets store for cheap. It is a fish Antibiotic. For me I can be REALLY bad and within 2 days I can see a differance from just 100mg a day and after 5 days I am done with it. This when 2 showers a day TONS of B5 etc etc etc did nothing for me.

CROWLER

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOW, as so many others have said you are looking great.

If I may suggest trying some antibiotics before the Retin-A. I know others don't mind but to me it is a little tough on the liver when used in addition to AAS.

You can get minocyline at the pets store for cheap. It is a fish Antibiotic. For me I can be REALLY bad and within 2 days I can see a differance from just 100mg a day and after 5 days I am done with it. This when 2 showers a day TONS of B5 etc etc etc did nothing for me.

CROWLER
How can Retin-A do anything for the liver? It is a topical.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I noticed the acne on your back. I have never had the reaction like that with anything except for while on sust. But this tinme around I have nothing so hopefully I will be able to run right into the tren e and have no setbacks.

acne is a ***** and can really piss you off.

This will be the first time I run Tren e and but will be running it along with winni, and mast, and clen when time comes.

Looking forward to it.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nullifidian,

I normally wouldn't make this offer but seeing as how you're competing... I want to see you look at good as you can I will.

There's UG lab here in Canada that makes a topical acne cream. I use it,. Hell, it seems half of Canadian users use it. lol

Here's the data on it:

contains Tetracycline 3mg/ml in a smooth non greasy, nondrying, moisturizing gel. Topical antibiotic kills acne causing bacteria, eliminating pimples and inflammation. Also contains Hydrocortisone 1mg/ml to reduce redness and swelling of acne lesions.

If you were interested I could probably get a bottle for you....

if not, that's cool too. Just trying to help you out.

Peace.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update on how my diet is going:

AWESOME

My weightloss has slowed significantlt, as expected, however I'm not too worried about that since I'm continuing to look leaner. More than likely, I'm refilling glycogen stores that had been pretty depleted. That and possibly gaining muscle.

Today was a back workout. I took Basic Cuts pre-workout. That combined with the carbs and the slightly higher daily calories, and here are the results:

5 sets BB Row:
135x15, 225x12, 245x10, 265x8, 275x6

5 sets Lat Pulldown:
135x15, 180x12, 210x8, 225x6, 225x6

3 sets underhand pulldowns:
150x12, 165x10, 165x10

4 sets Pullups:
10, 10, 10, 9

Strength still decreases significantly towards the end of the workout, but I can once again start off with a bang.

Yestderday was a shoulder day, and I managed to put up 245 for 10 reps on the Smith Machine military press.

Definitely loving the added energy. I know it won't last though. I needed this boost however because I was fading fast. The amount of calories I was taking in was running me into the ground. Strength was decreasing rapidly, and I felt like I was approaching overtraining.

I'm going to stay this course for one more week most likely and re-assess my sitation then. At that point I will be 5 weeks out. I hope this wasn't a mistake, but I am feeling confidant that it wasn't. I haven't heard too many people dropping down to 1600 calories per day for their contest cut.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
An update on weight. After stagnating for the week, my weight dropped again. During this week my had at one point actually gone back up to 176.5. Well, it appears I was probably right about glycogen being refilled because I'm looking fuller now, leaner, and as of this morning I'm down to 174.
That, and I was severely constipated this week.
Now I see why it's good to cut out the dairy several weeks out. When constipated my abdomen gets very bloated. I looked like I had a friggin GH gut. When I finally "cleared the blockage", I was back to slim and trim as far as my waist goes.

I finally got my posing suits in the mail as well as the "Perfect Posing" DVD. I'll be watching that today most likely to practice some posing.

Oh, almost forgot. During my chest workout I did 5 sets BB flat, 5 sets BB decline, 4 sets DB flat, and 4 sets cable cross.

For BB flat I got up to 315 for 4.

For BB Decline I got 275 for 8.

For DB flat, I did 4 sets with 75s for slow reps. 10 reps, 204 tempo.

For Cable cross, similar situation, lighter weight, 114 tempo, 10 reps.

My chest was friggin gigantic when I left the gym. It was like someone stuck an airpump in it and cranked the pressure to 25. Insane pump. I like this combo of tempo work and progressive loading.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today I continued the concept of combination progressive loading and TUT.

I started the workout with heavy squats, pyramidding up in weight. I did a total of 6 sets. The final set I managed to get ...

...drumroll ...

495 for 4 reps! :dance:

Then I did 5 sets of hack squats on the 45 degree sled. Final set was 350 for 8. Those things are friggin brutal.

Then I did a leg press machine. I incorporated TUT here, and did a 305 tempo for 10 reps at 300 pounds for 4 sets. That's 80 seconds time under tension per set. I didn't lock out at the top, and I didn't stop at the bottom.

Finally, I did 4 sets of leg extension. By then I could only manage 120 pounds, 10 reps, 204 tempo. 60 seconds time under tension per set.

The workout was fanatastic. The pumps I get from TUT towards the end are great, and I feel using the progressive loading at the front end is really boosting my strength. Yes, even on a diet.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Damn Null, sounds like things are really working out for you bro. Best of luck with the continued success.

jecko

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I now have a tentative diet plan for starting 4 weeks out. It is focused on dropping water weight. As such, Melting Point will be gone from my supplement schedule, and I'll be increasing my Celery Seed dose.

I balanced the carbs and protein a little more, and removed almost all dairy from this diet plan to prevent bloating. The fiber content of this diet is insane.

I introduced asparagus into the diet here with all of the early meals. I'll also be eating more broccoli. All this without the benefit of cheese. UGH :sick:

Since I've discovered my carbs are most beneficial when centered around my workout, I have timed them thusly. I will also be trying a theory out regarding uncooked oats. When you don't boil the oats, but instead eat them raw, your body has to use it's own water to process them. Thus they should help to further dry me out. That will be at 2:30. The 5PM meal will have wieght control oatmeal. The final meal will be the only dairy meal of the day and will contain some ATW since the final meal is my post workout meal. The whey absorbs fast, great for post workout. The casein in the cottage cheese will digest slowly while I sleep.

So without further delay, here is the tentative diet plan for week 4:

4 servings eggbeaters
1 cup chopped broccoli
1g Fish Oil
1g Sesamin

broccoli: 6g protein, 4g carb (+6g fiber), 0g fat

30g protein, 8g carb (+6g fiber), 2g fat

Supplements:
75mg Celery Seed Extract
565mg Hawthorn Berry
1 Multi vitamin
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Sesamin
2 caps Basic Cuts
25mg Ephedrine HCL

7AM:
1 can tuna
1 cup asparagus
1g Fish Oil

asparagus: 3g protein, 2g carb (3g fiber)

48g protein, 2g carb (3 fiber), 2.5g fat

Supplements:
565mg Hawthorn Berry
1 cap Fish Oil

10AM:
4 pieces chicken
1 cup broccoli
1 cup asparagus
1g Fish Oil

chicken: 44g protein, 5g fat
broccoli: 6g protein, 4g carb (6g fiber)

53g protein, 6g carb (9g fiber), 6g fat

Supplements:
1 cap Fish Oil
565mg Hawthorn Berry
75mg Celery Seed Extract

12:30PM:
1 can tuna
1 cup asparagus
1g Fish Oil

48g protein, 2g carb (3 fiber), 2.5g fat

Supplements:
1 cap Fish Oil
565mg Hawthorn Berry
2 caps Basic Uts
25mg Ephedrine HCL

2:30PM:
4 pieces chicken
1/2 cup quick oats, raw
1 cup asparagus
1g Fish Oil
1g Sesamin

chicken: 44g protein, 0g carb, 5g fat
oats: 5g protein, 23g carb (4g fiber), 3g fat

52g protein, 25g carb (7g fiber), 10g fat

Supplements:
75mg Celery Seed Extract
565mg Hawthorn Berry
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Sesamin

1 cup egg whites
1 cup broccoli
1 packet weight control oatmeal

oatmeal: 7g protein, 23g carb (6g fiber), 3g fat

37g protein, 31g carb (12g fiber), 3g fat

Supplements:
2 caps Basic Cuts
25mg Ephedrine HCL

1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
2 tbsp Philly nonfat cream cheese
1.5tsp cinnamon
1 scoop ATW
Sesamin

cottage cheese: 25g protein, 10g carb, 0g fat
ATW: 22g protein, 1g carb, 1g fat
Philly: 5g protein, 1g carb
cinnamon: 0g carb (+2 fiber)

total: 52g protein, 12g carb (+2 fiber), 2g fat

Supplements:
75mg Celery Seed Extract
1 cap Sesamin
2 cap Glucophase XR
500mg Vitamin C

total for day: 320g protein, 86g carb (+42g fiber), 28g fat
1280 protein, 344 carb (not counting fiber), 252 fat
1876 total
68 protein/18.5 carb/13.5 fat

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Null I had a chance to see your pics and I must SAY GOD D**** you have done the damn thing, your persistance and meticulous log has def kept me on track and taught me somethings, I will be starting back up my log after the Arnold made me realize its fly or die, and competing is waht I will do !!! You are looking huge bro, but one question do you flavor your cottage chesse because it is just plain rancid to me, any tips bro?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Null I had a chance to see your pics and I must SAY GOD D**** you have done the damn thing, your persistance and meticulous log has def kept me on track and taught me somethings, I will be starting back up my log after the Arnold made me realize its fly or die, and competing is waht I will do !!! You are looking huge bro, but one question do you flavor your cottage chesse because it is just plain rancid to me, any tips bro?
My cottage cheese recipe is, IMO, the bomb.

2 table spoons of nonfat Philly Cream Cheese
1.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 scoop AllTheWhey Chocolate Mint Blend

I usually add 2 packets of splenda too to sweaten it up a little more.

The end result is a rich creamy dessert. I say dessert because that's what it feels like when eating it.

The macros are awesome too. 52 grams of protein and 1 gram of fat. If you use Isolate instead of Blend, then it's 55g of protein, and no fat. The carbs I'm not actually sure of. The reason is that, the USDA says one thing, but the label on my cottage cheese says another. All brands I've seen report a higher number of carbs than the USDA says is in nonfat cottage cheese. USDA says 4 carbs per cup. The best brand I've seen says 10g of carbs per cup. So, the end result is either 12g of carbs of 6g of carbs, depending on which is right.

If you have a Giant Foods, near you, I've found their brand is has the best as far as listed macros go.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright. I've been feeling like I've really been slacking on my diet. I love the added energy and everything but I have to be honest with myself: I just don't think I'm dropping fat at the rate I should at this point in the game.

So time to take things to the next level. Finally I've realised the reason behind carb cycling. It allows you to focus your calories on days when you workout and drop them on days you don't. That way you can have a weekly deficit that matches what you need to lose without cutting into muscle loss too much. The way you do that is you add some extra carbs (and maybe drop a little protein) on workout days, and on days you don't workout you drop any extraneous carbs.

This diet plan is for from now until 4 weeks out. Be prepared, as with other diet postings, it's big. Only now I've got 2 seperate day types...

WORKOUT DAYS:
4 servings eggbeaters
1 cup chopped broccoli

39g protein, 10g carb (+6g fiber), 0g fat
196 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
1 cap Glucophase XR
75mg Celery Seed
565mg Hawthorn Berry
Multivitamin
25mg Ephedrine HCL
2 caps Basic Cuts

7AM:
1.5tsp cinnamon
Sesamin

cottage cheese: 26g protein, 10g carb, 0g fat

total: 53g protein, 12g carb (+2 fiber), 2g fat
calories: 278

Supplements:
1 cap Glucophase XR
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
565mg Hawthorn Berry

10AM:
1 can tuna
1 cup green beans
2g fish oil

green beans: 2g protein, 5g carb (4 fiber)
Fish Oil: 2g fat

total: 47g protein, 5g carb (+4g fiber), 3.5g fat
239.5 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
2 caps Fish Oil
565mg Hawthorn Berry
3 caps Cissus RX

Weight Control Oatmeal
1.5 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp philly
1 scoop ATW
Fish Oil
Sesamin

oatmeal: 7g protein, 23g carb (+6g fiber), 3g fat
Whey: 22g protein, 1g carb, 1g fat
cinnamon: 0g carb (+2g fiber)
cream cheese: 5g protein, 1g carb

34g protein, 25g carb (8 fiber), 6g fat, 290 calories

Supplements:
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
25mg Ephedrine HCL
2 caps Basic Cuts

3 pieces of chicken
0.5 cup RAW Quaker Old Fashioned oats
Sesamin
1 cap Fish Oil

chicken: 33g protein, 4g fat
oats: 5g protein, 23g carb (4 fiber), 2.5g fat
marinade: ~6g carb

38g protein, 29g carb (4 fiber), 8.5g fat, 344.5 calories

Supplements:
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
1 cap Fish Oil
565mg Hawthorn Berry
75mg Celery Seed

1 can yellowfin tuna
1 packet grits

grits: 3g protein, 20g carb (+1g fiber), 1.5g fat

57g protein, 22g carb (+1g fiber), 3g fat, 371 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
25mg Ephedrine HCL
2 caps Basic Cuts
3 caps Cissus RX

2 scoops ATW

ATW: 44g protein, 2g carb, 2g fat

total: 44g protein, 2g carb, 2g fat

Supplements:
2 cap Glucophase XR
Vitamin C

total for day: 312g protein, 105g carb (+25g fiber), 25g fat
1248 protein, 420 carb (not counting fiber), 225 fat
1893 total
66 protein/22 carb/12 fat

You'll notice some changes in there. My final meal is no longer cottage cheese. There's too much sugar in it for it to be viable as a final meal. You'll also notice the raw oats. When you boil oats, you process them and make them easier to digest. By eating them raw, I force my body to do extra work to process them. Namely, I force my body to use its own water stores.

Overall, I'm getting far more carbs from complex, whole food sources now. I have 2 veggie meals instead of 1. You'll also notice I'm taking 4 caps of Glucophase XR now. The first two meals have virtually no fat. The first meal has 0 fat, the second only has a gram from the Whey, and a gram from the Sesamin. These are perfect meal candidates for GXR to help shuttle those carbs where they need to go.

You'll notice the high carb meals starting mid day. Very very low GI complex carbs like the ones in oats take a while to process. So I start eating the big carb meals 5 hours before my workout to ensure I've got plenty in my system at the time I work out. You'll also notice I have no Sesamin or MP in my pre-workout meal. Reason being I want to be able to burn carbs during my workout. That's also why I'm still eating grits pre-workout. They digest a little faster than oats so they'll ready by the end of the workout. When I take my post-workout shake, the grits will have finished digesting and thus no need for carbs post-workout as far as I see.

non workout days to follow in next post...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NON WORKOUT DAYS

4 servings eggbeaters
1 cup chopped broccoli

39g protein, 10g carb (+6g fiber), 0g fat
196 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
1 cap Glucophase XR
75mg Celery Seed
565mg Hawthorn Berry
Multivitamin
25mg Ephedrine HCL
2 caps Basic Cuts

7AM:
1.5tsp cinnamon
Sesamin

Supplements:
1 cap Glucophase XR
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
565mg Hawthorn Berry

10AM:
1 can tuna
1 cup green beans
2g fish oil

green beans: 2g protein, 5g carb (4 fiber)
Fish Oil: 2g fat

total: 47g protein, 5g carb (+4g fiber), 3.5g fat
239.5 calories (not counting fiber)

Supplements:
2 caps Fish Oil
565mg Hawthorn Berry
3 caps Cissus RX

1.5tsp cinnamon
Sesamin

Supplements:
1 cap Fish Oil
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
25mg Ephedrine HCL
2 caps Basic Cuts

3 pieces of chicken
Sesamin
1 cap Fish Oil

chicken: 33g protein, 4g fat
marinade: ~6g carb

33g protein, 6g carb, 6g fat, 210 calories

Supplements:
1 cap Fish Oil
565mg Hawthorn Berry
75mg Celery Seed

1 can yellowfin tuna
Sesamin

54g protein, 9g carb, 2.5g fat, 274.5 calories

Supplements:
1 cap Sesamin
3 caps Melting Point
25mg Ephedrine HCL
2 caps Basic Cuts
3 caps Cissus RX

2 scoops ATW

ATW: 44g protein, 2g carb, 2g fat

total: 44g protein, 2g carb, 2g fat

Supplements:
2 cap Glucophase XR
Vitamin C

total for day: 323g protein, 56g carb (+25g fiber), 18g fat
1292 protein, 224 carb (not counting fiber), 162 fat
1678 total
77 protein/13 carb/10 fat

As you can see, I've basically taken the heavy carbohydrate foods and dropped them from this day. I also swapped the oat pudding for a cottage cheese meal, since the primary component of the oat pudding was carb based. The cottage cheese meal and the oat pudding are the same except for the base component; one is cottage cheese, the other is oatmeal.

These days will be fairly harsh for me, but since I won't be working out those days, I'll be able to handle it ok.

Let's see what it does for next week; how it affects my fat loss.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh the low carbs will get you more shredded, esp with your meal frequency, being a fat ass endo, i have to cut my carbs to nill and make them up with protein of course, and Aminos, Null may i suggest amino loading, or popping aminos through te day, it will make a difference... esp as far as brain fog and alertness.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
BACCs or just MASS AMINO tablets? BCAAs are more expensive - but I think they work better During exercise. Last time I cut I lost 16 lbs in 10 weeks, but 4 lbs was muscle - I don't want to loose it again. Are you taking them with meals or on an empty stomach - al la Beverly Int supplements

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, lately I've been hovering around 177 and it got me worried. My obliques have increased definition a little, and I think I may have gained a little size though. Nonetheless, this is not a time to overtly seek muscle gains if they cut into my ability to get into as good a condition as I can would ultimately like to achieve.

I won't be doing a full out carb depletion as originally intended. After much input from some extremely experienced folks on Outlaw, I was told if I deplete like that, I'll come in extremely flat and won't fill out until Monday after the show.

I'll deplete, yes, but not full carb depletion. Basically, I'll drop carbs lower about 2 weeks out, probably to about 50-60 per day, like my lowcarb days. Then starting 5 days out, I ramp up the carb intake. All of the carbs when I load will come from VERY LOW GI sources. I will become best friends with raw oats basically. My carbs will come almost entirely from:

raw oats
asparagus
broccoli

for those last 5 days.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BACCs or just MASS AMINO tablets? BCAAs are more expensive - but I think they work better During exercise. Last time I cut I lost 16 lbs in 10 weeks, but 4 lbs was muscle - I don't want to loose it again. Are you taking them with meals or on an empty stomach - al la Beverly Int supplements
Sorry to hijack your thread Nulli, actually I am using On BCAA's and liquid Bcaa's and X-tend, while having whole foods. I pop 5-7 bcaa tabs with meal, and in betwen meals I may have an xtend drink or I may pop 5-7 bcaas to keep me feeling pumped and alert. Beverly bcaa's are great just to expensive...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had a leg workout the other day. I was feeling pretty beat that day so I didn't want too go heavy. I decided to keep the rep range high for squats and shorten the workout a bit.

I don't know how but here is what I managed:

warm-up with 135
warm-up with 225
315x20
365x15
405x12
405x10

The last set I racked it, went to take my belt off, and blacked out. When my vision came back, I was on a knee and my girlfriend was grabbing my shoulders asking if I was ok. Aparently my muscles can do more than my energy levels are capable of at this point. Tren is a heckuva drug.

I took about 5 minutes and then did 4 sets of TUT leg press, 306 x 15 at 300 pounds, followed by 4 sets leg extension TUT 422 x 10 (I feel much more on the positive with leg extension than on the negative, and I hold it not at lockout but just under lockout) at 120 pounds.

Because my dumbass blacked out, the workout actually took like an hour and 15 minutes.

Honestly I think I'm not getting enough sleep.

My chest workout yesterday was pure TUT and I kept it to 3 exercises. I felt much better at the end of the workout than previous workouts and yet I still felt I exercised the muscles well. I think the decreased volume fits better with my condition and state of being at this point in time.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked your bloodpressure recently Null? That could have caused a blackout on that final set of squats...Nice numbers, btw.

BV

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haven't checked blood pressure lately.

My fiber intake is currently at about 40 grams per day, I'm taking 150mg of Celery Seed extract, and I'm taking 565mg of Hawthorn Berry 5 times per day.

On top of that, I'm on Letro and Tamox so there's no estrogenic water retention. The only water retention I've got is from Melting Point really at this stage.

I'm not on any beta agonists currently. No Ephedrine, no clen. I'm still taking keto nightly, but taking this week off as far as stims are concerned to fully replensih my beta receptors so I can run clen the alst 4 weeks along with 2-3mg ED of keto.

Anyway, I figured since I'm not on Ephedrine or clen, I don't have much water retention, I'm taking a ton of Hawthorn Berry, and a standard dose of Celery Seed so my BP can't be too high.

Then again, maybe I blacked out because my BP is too low. Or perhaps, because I'm not on any stims, I'm suffering some withdrawal and that may explain my lowered energy state.

Ultimately though I think it's just lack of sleep.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ultimately though I think it's just lack of sleep.
Could be. Im in that same boat right now (lack of sleep and dropping stims) and my energy levels are in the toilet.

Sounds like you've got all angles covered - best of luck with the contest preparation!

BV

Atlas

Awards
Thanks for the email Null, I got one sent back at ya, check it out. Keep it up bro, your and Beast, Apowerz and a few others are motivating me to do my first contest this Summer if I get my diet together. I might do the Muscle Beach or the Xcalibur if not both.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I think there may be a different reason for my feeling knackered other than just lack of sleep.

Illness. Again.

Today I have a pounding headache, significant joint pain, I'm sweating a lot but always feel very cold. My stomach is in knots despite the fact that I am, at long last, no longer constipated. Scariest of all: I have no appetite. None. Nada. Zip. No desire to eat whatsoever. Normally I'm ravenously hungry all the time.

I fear I may have caught something nasty. This past week the weather has been funky. We had record highs 2 days in a row (got into the upper 70s which is unheard of this early in March), and now all of a sudden it has dropped to the upper 30s. That, compounded with lack of sleep, reduced calories, and continued intense workouts I think has compromised my immune system.

Time to crank up the Vitamin C again. Tonight, I'm getting sleep. Lot's of sleep. Tomorrow, if I don't feel top notch, I'm calling in sick again to get some rest throughout the day.

This couldn't come at a worse time. Slightly more than 4 weeks out, and I have some REALLY tight deadlines at work right now I'm being pressured with to no end.

This stress isn't helping matters.

Well, starting tomorrow, the diet is going even cleaner. Tuna will be in 3 meals. Egg whites will be in 2 meals. Chicken in 1 meal. The last meal I can't decide between my oat pudding or cottage cheese pudding. It will probably depend on what day of the week. The oat pudding has more carbs and less protein. The cottage cheese has less carbs and more protein. The oat pudding has more fiber though, and less sugar (1 gram as opposed to 8).

Things will also likely change a bit when I get my Calcium Caseinate from AllTheWhey. It will be a better protein source for non PWO meals, and excellent for use before sleeping since it is 100% protein, no fat, no carbs. It is also slower digesting and more thoroughly digested and better absorbed than whey is.

Definitely looking forward to it. I hope it tastes good. I ordered Vanilla. I'll see how it works if I sub it into the pudding recipes. I'm getting 20 pounds of the stuff, so I'll have plenty to experiment with.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That is REALLY rough. Best of luck you are an inspiration to alot of guys here so keep at it and hope you recover quickly.

CROWLER

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Time to hit the store and buy more veggies. I also need to find some place that sells frozen asparagus. Maybe Wegmen's does; they tend to have everything. I'm thinking I'll try holding my total calories around 1900. I aim to take in a total of 100 carbs per day of that. As little fat as humanly possible. Only fat I will supplement with is Sesamin. Since I'm upping the amount of tuna, I don't need any fish oil IMO. Plus all the fats I eat now, except from the chicken, are healthy. Tuna, oats, veggies, and Sesamin. That's where all my fat intake is coming from. Actually the veggies I eat don't have any fat, so nix them from the list of fats (brocolli, green beans, and asparagus have almost immeasurablely low fat content per cup).

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
IMO colloidal silver should be in everyone's supplements while preparing for contests. It kills pretty much all sickness-inducing bugs on contact. Great for when your body is undergoing high levels of stress...

Wishing you a quick recovery bro.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely ill. I'm freezing my ass off here at work and sweating like a pig at the same time. All my joints are killing me, and I'm having trouble not shivering.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow. It's a good thing I'm not on clen or T3 at the moment or I'd be hosed. I have one of those sticky color changing thermo strips at me desks. I stuck it to my head for 10 seconds and it read about 103.5

:jaw:

not cool :sick:

I'm going to up my Prop dose and go ED for the next few days. I'll also take some advil to help drop this fever. On a positive side, this means I'm going to burn extra calories. However, in this state I'm going to be very catabolic. That's why I think upping the Prop dose will be necessary. I took a dose of Prop last night as originally scheduled, so that should be in full force today. If I take another dose when I get home, that should maintain a peak tomorrow whereas normally levels would begin to taper.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Asparagus and increased celery seed work really really really well.

I'm down to 174.5 again. This weekend I had at one point been as high as 184. The highest morning this weekend was Sunday morning, at 180. On Monday morning I was 178. This morning I was 174.5. I guess I really was holding a ton of water. I probably still am.

I'm going to keep this up and dry myself out even further. I'm keeping my cals pretty steady a little above 1900 per day. I'm taking in about 340g of protein and 98g of carbs. I have 5 stalks of asparagus at 5AM, 10AM, 12:30PM, 2:30PM, and 5PM. I used to hate the stuff, but it doesn't taste so bad now that I've been dieting so long. I can tolerate veggies pretty well now actually. This is a VERY good thing. In the past, I used to have virtually no veggies at all in my diet simply because I couldn't stand most of them. Now I actually enjoy green beans and broccoli. In fact I would go so far as to say I love eating green beans, especially with a little chilli powder. Mmmm.

Anyway, here's todays meals:

5AM
1 cup egg whites
5 stalks asparagus
1 cup chopepd broc
1/4 cup nonfat shredded mozz
1/4 cup whole oats (NOT quick oats)

7AM
"AllTheWhey Vanilla Cinnamon Bread Pudding"
1.5 scoops AllTheWhey Vanilla Calcium Caseinate
1 packet Cinnamon Quaker Weight Control oatmeal
4.5 tsp cinnamon
lots of splenda (I just scooped a bunch and mixed it in)
nonfat whipped cream

10AM
1 can tuna
5 stalks asparagus

12:30PM
4 pieces of chicken
5 stalks asparagus

2:30PM
14 shrimp
5 stalks asparagus
1/4 cup whole oats

5PM
1 cup egg whites
1 cup chopped broc
5 stalks asparagus
1/4 cup nonfat shredded mozz
1/4 cup whole oats

7PM
2 scoops AllTheWhey Chocolate Mint Blend
3 tsp cinnamon
splenda

I'm no longer taking Melting Point. I'm still taking Sesamin. I'm on 120mcg of clenbuterol per day and 2mg of ketotifen. I dropped Test Prop complete as well as Tren Ace since I've been taking Tren E now for a couple weeks. I'm on 300mg of Tren E twice weekly (Sunday and Wednesday). I'll stay on Nolva and Letro for the remainder of the week and then drop those. Tren doesn't araomatize so as soon as the Test clears my system I won't need Nolva or Letro. Oh, and I didn't up my Prop dose as I had planned. Instead I dropped Prop entirely on Friday and upped my Tren Ace dose for a few days. I discovered something fascinating:

Tren makes Mr. Happy very happy for me. Libido has been through the roof with the increased Tren dosage. This makes absolutely positively no sense whatsoever. All I've ever heard or read says Tren makes the general unable to salute. Since Saturday, I've been getting accidental wood constantly. Any time I nap for even 30 seconds, I get wood. Very very strange. I also noticed the night sweats everyone talks about. That finally DOES make sense for once. I start sweating more and more the closer I get to sleeping. If I actually doze off at any point, when I wake up I'm drenched, even if it's only a couple minutes later. Very weird, but at least it makes sense and follows what others have experienced.

Well it just goes to show you, different folks tolerate compounds differently. I think it may be just that my body responds well in the southern department to anything that is very androgenic. M5AA I remember had a similar effect on my cycloptic worm.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having trouble maintaining focus and drive lately. The past couple days I felt like I've been trying to think through cotton candy.

I just got a shipment of Methyl-B12 from IBE. I will take 1cc tonight before sleeping. Hopefully that will aid in refreshing me. Tomorrow I plan on waking up later. I'm thinking around 8AM and I'll hit the gym at 9AM. I'll take naps throughout the day, and do my darnedest to get to sleep as early as possible. I aim to recharge as much as possible. Only 3 weeks left, and I have no room for mistakes.

Erleuchtet Mich

Awards
Having trouble maintaining focus and drive lately. The past couple days I felt like I've been trying to think through cotton candy.

I just got a shipment of Methyl-B12 from IBE. I will take 1cc tonight before sleeping. Hopefully that will aid in refreshing me. Tomorrow I plan on waking up later. I'm thinking around 8AM and I'll hit the gym at 9AM. I'll take naps throughout the day, and do my darnedest to get to sleep as early as possible. I aim to recharge as much as possible. Only 3 weeks left, and I have no room for mistakes.
Perhaps your current lack of brain functions (i.e thinking through cotton candy) is due to lack of glucose in the brain?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hot dang that Methyl-B12 is a friggin miracle!!

About an hour after taking the shot everything cleared up in my head. I was able to focus, think clearly, and I didn't feel groggy anymore. Problem was though that I wound up not getting to sleep for another couple hours. Thankfully it was Saturday so I slept late on Sunday. It also gave me the opportunity to cut cals on Sunday.

Felt clearheaded on Sunday as well as today. Tomorrow I'll take another shot in the evening. I have to say, I had my doubts about the stuff, but not anymore.