Condense (40 Servings)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
4/5

so i had a sample packet and decided to give it a shot today before workout.

taste: 4/5 had the green apple. not a bad taste at all, tasted like a sour apple candy, real sweat but not too sweet. only thing i noticed was a small hint of that medicine taste but who drinks pre/wo for the taste.

energy: 5/5 perfect type of energy i was lookin for. a nice slap in the face right before the weights and not jittery at all and not crazy focused where i dont talk at all. even better, no crash and i feel good now.

pump: 5/5 wow, pumps are insane with this stuff, veins comin out of everywhere and im stayin pumped, not goin away. this stuff is awesome

workout: 5/5 been doin a lot more reps and strength feels a bit up. i just feel great at the gym

sides: ok so not everyone is experiencing this, only certain. its like superpump ****s all over again, im afraid to go to class tonight cuz i mite have an issue. been in and out of the bathroom since the dose. maybe its cuz im on empty stomach but ya.

msrider

msrider

Awards
5/5

I bought the Condense because I heard so many ppl on this forrum loved it. Damn, they all were rite! Its the Bomb!

First off when I opened up the container of melonberry cooler I was shocked the smell was as if I was opening a bag full of candy! And I'm a sucker for candy lol!

The taste is even better than the smell! It mixed great! I will say the first time I took it I took 1 scoop of MM and 1 scoop of Condense, What a rush! After workout had to sit to try and slow my roll haha. I did take 2 scoops of just condense the 2nd day and before I got too the gym I new this stuff was the real deal. A slight tingle in my body and face not too bad but remember I took 2 scoops. I toar up the gym, pumps were massive.

My wife is hooked on it, she actualy has a half container of c-4 on the shelf that she won't touch cause she has the condense. She told me not too touch her condense lol

I'm getting ready to buy some more, but going to go with the apple kind (hurd its the Bomb too)

Just wanna say "Thanks Purus for making such great Products and you have a customer for Life!)

supersliced

supersliced

Awards
5/5

Ok this review has been long overdue. been really busy lately but my log will be finished soon!
Taste/Mixability: 4.5/5 mixes pretty dam well and really leaves no residue or junk at the bottom of a shaker bottle. The Green Apple is freaking amazing. "THE BEST DAMN FLAVORED PRE-WORKOUT IVE EVER TASTED!" :) seriously it tastes awesome, just like apple juice but not as sweet! The only issue I have with it is that it gives me bad breath after i drink it but nothing i cant fix with gum!
Price: 5/5 works good enough that i only take 1 scoop so for 40 servings at $27.99 thats pretty dam cheap! Since ive got 3 bottles thats $83 bucks for 4 months ive saved a lot of money on my pre workout!
Energy/Stims: 3/5 This is an individual preference but i didnt like the fact that there was 200mg of caffeine in it providing the same energy any other product with caffeine does. the reason being that i already take caffeine and would prefer to have less of it. I could take a smaller serving but i find that the pumps are better at 1 whole scoop. This was my only issue with the product and it would be nice if they made a caffeine free version of this. Im sure its just a way to give the pre workout a "kick" but I could care less for stimulant energy because the nitrates were all i was interested in. Speaking of which...
Pumps/Vascularity: 5/5 FREAKIN SICK! veins like road maps the second i start training! Pumps come up real quick but it aint painful its just the right amount to get the muscles nice n full. With my pre workout carbs this product kicks all other products asses!

Overall: A really awesome product and I appreciate what Purus does for their fans and customers. They have been bustin out some really great products so far and I really cant wait to start trying the others! Am looking forward to seeing more from them. Condense IS really awesome and I will be keeping it in my supplement regimen for a long time :) unless they come up with something stronger! With Condense expect some really sick veins, massive pumps, and a long lasting steady amount of energy!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great reviews guys! ^

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking this for a few days now and the Apple flavor is good. The focus is also better than most other pre-workout products out there. Pump? Eh? I really don't lift in the higher rep range so maybe this is why I don't feel so much of a pump. All in all I would rate this product a solid 8.5/10.

It does what it was designed to do!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have been taking this for a few days now and the Apple flavor is good. The focus is also better than most other pre-workout products out there. Pump? Eh? I really don't lift in the higher rep range so maybe this is why I don't feel so much of a pump. All in all I would rate this product a solid 8.5/10.

It does what it was designed to do!
The pump increases with use. I powerlift and I get insane pumps. As big of pumps I get from Test or SD

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Solid product. One of the better pre-workouts

technique88

technique88

Awards
I wanted to right another review on this stuff because now my girlfriend is hooked! Free apple she claim tastes amazing and she has bee more gym motivated and getting much better work outs with just a quarter of a scoop. She has also bee doing more cardio ad finds that she can go longer.

Now using it for about a month the only complaint I have is please increase the diameter of the bottle lol I can't fit my hand in it!

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Price: 3/5
I mean this product shines at 2 scoops, but that's only 20 servings.
Taste: 3/5
I had the Crisp Apple, it was okay to drink, not a bad taste at all, just wasn't something I like drinking.
Effect: 5/5
The pumps are amazing, the strength is good nothing more, the vascularity is out of this world. I've never had a tight pump from a pre workout and the visual pump made it look like my arms grew 2 inches in that workout alone.

Final Statements:
This is a worthwhile product if you're looking for a good pump product. This will make you feel and look pumped. I am not exaggerating the visual pump this provides. It is amazing honestly I was shocked. The worst thing about this is the nausea it gave me. The caffeine is really high at 2 scoops.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Effects:
I generally respond only marginally to pump products. I've used every single form of arginine the supp industry has puked out over the years and they are always hit or miss. Agmatine doesn't do much, though I haven't tried every brand yet as per everyone's recommendation.

Well, Condense has changed all that..which is much appreciated. I've gotten in 3 different workouts so far and they've all produced great pumps. This last workout was pretty phenomenal and by the end, I looked like I did back in my PH years...thick, swole, and veiny. Seems to boost endurance and strength a little bit, but really shines when you add creational-O-phosphate.

Taste:
Who cares, you f'in taste princess. Shame on you for even looking at this sub section;) Seriously though, tastes fine. Not dying to drink it for fun, but goes down fine.

Stim effect is moderate, useful, and fades within a few hours which I appreciate. I hate over stimmed pre WO products as I lift in the evening.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Thanks to Grambo for the chance to log this stuff and his patience with me on getting this review up.

I have some mixed feeling on this stuff so bare with me.

Ingredients.8
I am not going to list ingredients . But at a glance they decent.
Has some beta-alanine , Potassium and some other goodies.
Also note there is NOT a creatine in this so you can add your choice of creatine to it, or use then when its time to cycle off.

Effectiveness: Three PARTS ( 7.5 overall )

Energy 8.5
I loved the energy I got from this. I could tell it was a good feel, Not cracked out, Not too strong. Just enough to get that push you need. I had no crash. I could feel the tingles from the beta alanine every time I used it. Even at a half scoop. I really enjoyed this part of it.

Pump 7
It was hit and miss on this. I never could get the timing right with the right amount of carb's or something with this to get the full feel of what it says was possible. It was kinda aggravating.

Veins 10
I had more veins visible every workout with this product. Even at the end of what turned into a 2 month bulk. I gained fat but was still seeing eye popping veins. I have a new one that goes from neck across my chest into my arm that I could see through a shirt. Even with not much of a muscle pump I had crazy veins. I like it too, if you are anything like me seeing that in the mirror is instant motivation.

Taste 9
I really like the strong bite this had.It really has a punch too it. I would sometimes just dump it on my tongue and get a drink. It would really give you a kick in the mouth of taste then.!

Price 6
I think it is a bit high for what it is as compared with muscle marinade I think it should be a little less. I have found some decent deals for it but most are around 25 - 32 bucks.

Overall 7
Taking in the consideration of the pumps being off and on, and the price it brings it down. If I new a way to gets the pumps every time it would be a lot better. Even the pumps I did get was not as good as when I was taking d -pol that stuff is still king for pumps.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5/5

Just finshed a 30 day log of condense.

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just finshed a 30 day log of condense.

Flavor - 5/5, tastes like a sour apply jolly ranch
Mixability - I always mix my stuff with a wire ball so generally no clumps/sediment.

Pumps - can't really state as I have never had a product give me earth shaking pumps. I am currently hoovering around 15% BF so this might be why.

Caffeine - 1 scoop was my sweet spot.

I have tried numerous PWO's and there are only 2 I would really suggest and Condense is one of them.

A Definite Buy!
Awesome man! Thank you for the review!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condense

Smell - 9/10

Awesome smell. No chemical smell and was very distinct watermelon aroma.

Mixability - 9/10

There was absolutely zero sediment when mixing ConDense. The only thing I noticed was there was quite a bit of foam on top but after a couple of swirls the foam subsided to a minimum. One of the best mixing products Ive ever seen. Similar to amino mixing.

Taste - 10/10

Hands down the best tasting supp I have ever had. No chemical taste. Not overpowering. Smooth and amazing. Homerun guys.

Focus - 7/10

Had good focus the entire time I was using ConDense. No tunnel vision but was very good the one time I used it by itself.

Energy - 8/10

Very smooth energy and no crash. 400mgs caffeine is a great pickme up and a nice even rush for the entire workout. I also felt like ConDense was INTENSIFYING Muscle Marinade. It opend my veins up so much that I was getting EVERYTHING from MM when they were stacked.

Endurance - 10/10

I hit some rep PR's in the last few weeks and I attribute that to the increased bloodflow and oxegenation of the blood alot.

Strength - 6-10

No noticeable strength increase when I used ConDense by itself but I didnt expect any. I didnt fall off at all due to the increased energy tho so Im satisfied with this aspect.

Pumps - 9/10

This is where ConDense shines. It took about three to four days for the nitrates to really build up in my system otherwise this would be a 10. After the initial "Loading" phase the pumps got better and better with each use. Today (my last day) was the best yet. Dissapointed that I ran out cause I was surprised how strong the pumps were today and Im too cheap to buy more right now :p Vascularity got better every day and the last couple weeks I have had some of the best "veinage" ever in my triceps/quads/shoulders.

Overall - 9/10

For me I didnt expect mindblowing strength increases on this product. I graded it for what I expect it to be. A pump product with a good pick me up. I have only ever had one other pump product deliver like ConDense has. This is now 100% in my top 10 supps. Amazing pumps, awesome vascularity, great smooth energy, best taste of ANY supplement drink and very low price for what it offers. Purus hit a home run with ConDense and there will be plenty in my Supp cupboard from now on

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the reviews and support gentleman!

mmorton

mmorton

Awards
Crazy good pump. Looked very swole before I even got to the gym. The taste and the mix ability was what really did this product for me. I will buy a bottle of Condense after I run out of my other pwo that's for sure!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Crazy good pump. Looked very swole before I even got to the gym. The taste and the mix ability was what really did this product for me. I will buy a bottle of Condense after I run out of my other pwo that's for sure!
You the man brother! Thank you for the support!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
4/5

Condense is a excellent Pre workout. It contains no dye's and no creatine. I had the Crisp Apple and its miles above anything taste wise.
Energy is very good at 2 scoops and the pumps are fantastic. It also shines as a endurance product. Value is excellent.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Condense is a excellent Pre workout. It contains no dye's and no creatine. I had the Crisp Apple and its miles above anything taste wise.
Energy is very good at 2 scoops and the pumps are fantastic. It also shines as a endurance product. Value is excellent.
Thx for the review.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Condense is definitely one of the better pre-W.O.’s on the market and deserves to be mentioned in any discussion. Props to Purus Labs for putting something together that does not diminish over time.

Energy – 5/5 – After 17 workouts, the energy was just as intense with each workout. I would dose 10 minutes before a workout and could feel it ramp up. Then it was like I was on cruise control throughout my workouts and a few hours afterwards. Nice part was that it was clean and no crash.

Focus – 6/5 – This is what I loved about Condense the most because my mind has a tendency to wander when I’m in the gym. This time around, I felt no wandering and loved it. The only other supplement that I could get this level of focus on was Primordial Performance’s Drive. Just this time around there was no insomnia…

Pump – 1/5 – If you’re looking for a pump with your pre-W.O., I did not experience much in this department. It was inconsistent to say the best. Some workouts it was there, others it was not. Diet may play a part in this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Taste – 5/5 – Crisp Apple is where it’s at. Fruit Punch is the god father of flavors but it’s so over used that it tastes like $hit. A little on the sour side but I like that. If I was still drinking vodka and still in college, I would want to experiment with mixing the two… F*ck Red Bull and Jägermeister shots, I would be down for a Condense and Vodka shots any day.

Mixabiltiy – 5/5 – I was impressed here. Though when I added water, I saw little flavor flakes floating about, I always assumed that there would be a little grit. There wasn’t any. I like not having to chew anything I drink.

Overall, this is yet another solid product by Purus Labs.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condense is definitely one of the better pre-W.O.’s on the market and deserves to be mentioned in any discussion. Props to Purus Labs for putting something together that does not diminish over time.

Energy – 5/5 – After 17 workouts, the energy was just as intense with each workout. I would dose 10 minutes before a workout and could feel it ramp up. Then it was like I was on cruise control throughout my workouts and a few hours afterwards. Nice part was that it was clean and no crash.

Focus – 6/5 – This is what I loved about Condense the most because my mind has a tendency to wander when I’m in the gym. This time around, I felt no wandering and loved it. The only other supplement that I could get this level of focus on was Primordial Performance’s Drive. Just this time around there was no insomnia…

Pump – 1/5 – If you’re looking for a pump with your pre-W.O., I did not experience much in this department. It was inconsistent to say the best. Some workouts it was there, others it was not. Diet may play a part in this but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Taste – 5/5 – Crisp Apple is where it’s at. Fruit Punch is the god father of flavors but it’s so over used that it tastes like $hit. A little on the sour side but I like that. If I was still drinking vodka and still in college, I would want to experiment with mixing the two… F*ck Red Bull and Jägermeister shots, I would be down for a Condense and Vodka shots any day.

Mixabiltiy – 5/5 – I was impressed here. Though when I added water, I saw little flavor flakes floating about, I always assumed that there would be a little grit. There wasn’t any. I like not having to chew anything I drink.

Overall, this is yet another solid product by Purus Labs.
No pump with Condense? That's surprising to me.

I get a great pump with it, although my Carb intake is on the higher end.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like crisp apple the most. On my 4th tub, this stuff stays good. I can get a great workout on 1 scoop, if I really want to kill I take one and a half. Awesome. Seriously love this pre workout, amazing price, works awesome. Good focus drive and pump. I recommend it all the time. Thanks Purus.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the price too obviously. I workout 4 days a week now, so 45 services lasts me almost 3 months. at like 23 bucks a tub, thats awesome. 50 cents per serving? and I don't feel guilty if I want to take a bigger serving some days. I love how clean the energy and pump is, I don't get sick or digestive problems like I have in the past. I used to get back gas/burping a lot, the acid craps, etc. I can add in my own creatine etc if I want, and I can take it with meals instead of having to take it pre workout. Again, awesome product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2/5

Gotti's Condense Review

Thanks to Grambo and Team Purus for allowing me to try the product.

So about a year ago I started only taking one scoop of preworkouts, I figured if it was advertised I'd only need 1 scoop. So my review will be based on that and the little bit over one scoop I've tried of Codense.

Mixability: First thing you see when you receive a pre workout is when you the mix the powder. Lets start there. Condense mixes great. I never had any flakes or anything. Went down smooth everytime. We all know some preworkouts have that powder right at the end that chokes you up.

Taste: Taste was good. I had crisp apple. It wasn't the best apple flavor I ever had but being a huge fan of apple flavor. I don't think anyone would have a problem with this flavor, it's crisp, clean, and light.

Endurance: This is where the product fails. 200mg's of caffeine just doesn't cut it. I didn't get much if any energy from just 1 scoop. When I went over one scoop the energy was a tad better but still not close to where I would like it to be.

Pumps: Pumps were hit and miss. Never received skin tearing pumps but I did have a few sessions with better than average pumps. I didn't notice any difference when I upp'd the dose.

Vascularity: Even when I had better pumps I never got better vascularity from this product. Nothing really else to report here, didn't do much for me at all.

BA: I hate beta alanine and think it's one of the worst things. I don't mind if it's in products as long as they dont' over dose it. I didn't get the annoying tingles from Condense which is a plus. I did get them a few times after cardio though. Not enough BA to really negatively effect my workout. I still would rather throw out the BA though and replace it with some creatine or another stimulant.

Overall: It's a pretty simple profile but thats also it's downfall. For me Condense doesn't stand out compared to other pre workouts for me. Maybe if you mix it with another stimulant type preworkout it may be worth it. Or for someone who is sensitive to stimulants this product would be good but overall I wouldn't recommend it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the review guys.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks for your time and review

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Condense definitely looks promising, thanks for all the input guys

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I was on the first page. Whoop

got a tub for my birthday last month :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste 5/5
The melon berry is delicious and the crisp apple works well with my other crystal lite powders.

Mixing - 5 of 5
Never had any issues with mixing; I have never noticed a single piece of dust because usually i drop it in crystal lite.

Price 5 of 5
When comparing the serving size with others and effectiveness, it cannot be beat. Also, I get it way lower than cost since I resell it as well. (I resell about 20 other pre workouts so I have no bias)

Pumps 5 of 5
The pumps are always solid with this. If i train within the first 2 hours of taking it, I always get a massive pump. I hardly every get a pump without using this. Also, whiteflood seems to give me a slight pump but not as pronounced as this.

Focus 5 of 5
I am locked in when I take this. In the gym it seems as if nothing else exists. Also, I can take half a scoop before doing some reading and I can read like i once did in college. I mean that reading where you do not even realize that you have just covered 20 pages of analytical material or fictional material.

Charisma 5 of 5
This product, along with a few others, have this effect on me. My wife knows when I have dosed this because I start talking about everything and anything when usually I am pretty quiet. I did a business presentation the other day after dosing 1 scoop and people were looking at me like "wtf is this guy on?" but in a pleasant surprised way. Words just seem to spring off the tongue when this is running through my body. No crash at all for me...there is a slight withdrawal from knowing the time frame when it is about to wear off. I am usually like "ahhh ****". (usually the energy wears off around 4 hours and the overall good feeling dies around 6.5 hours)

Discomfort 5 of 5
Never had any discomfort. There are others that make my stomach and intestines feel like there is sand paper in my gut, not this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for that review.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's an A+ bro haha hell ya

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
My tub should be here tomorrow, i didn't know if i made the right choice but after reading the reviews im so pumped!!!

ill add my review here!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My tub should be here tomorrow, i didn't know if i made the right choice but after reading the reviews im so pumped!!!

ill add my review here!
We look forward to reading your review.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
On my phone so just going to so a short review. Taste is easily a 10 best tasting pre I've ever had by far. No lactic acid build up almost at all. Was extremely extremely vascular. That is all from one scoop. Easily my a 10/10

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/5

Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate.

this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion.

Flame on....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate.

this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion.

Flame on....
Appreciate all the time you've taken to log and review condense buddy. Definitely doesn't go unnoticed.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great product, only reason it didn't get 5 stars was d/t missing 2 fav ingredients, agmatine, and citruline malate. this is one of the best pre workout products on the market, much better than enhanced in my opinion. Flame on....
I agree here 100% I like it better than enhanced. Could add some agmatine and cm to it though so no biggie there.

Good job purus.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I have used many PWO's over the last few years (NO Shotgun, C4, Flashover, Superpump, Ignite2, etc.) and I have a new staple in my regimine.

Island Punch is a great tasting flavor, and it mixes very well. Purus flavors are always top notch, and 30 seconds of shaking and almost everything is dissovled.

Condense has a very solid ingrediant profile and is very effective. The pumps are outstanding, the energy is solid, but if your stim sensative you may want to take it easy with the dosing. The focus is also outstanding. I used Condense for volleyball as well and it provided a great mental boost. I was able to make faster decisions and smarter decisions on the court, I had better court vision while hitting, I was able to read hitters better. i was also less tired after long rallies, and able to maintain peak jumping height as the night went on. Just an over all performance booster from an athletics standpoint. In the gym I was able to knock out tough workouts and push though extra reps. I hit a few PR's while using condense.

I will be using Condense on a regular basis as my PWO, and also as my pre-athletic. With tournament season coming up I can't wait to see how well Condense helps me during a full day of playing.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have used many PWO's over the last few years (NO Shotgun, C4, Flashover, Superpump, Ignite2, etc.) and I have a new staple in my regimine.

Island Punch is a great tasting flavor, and it mixes very well. Purus flavors are always top notch, and 30 seconds of shaking and almost everything is dissovled.

Condense has a very solid ingrediant profile and is very effective. The pumps are outstanding, the energy is solid, but if your stim sensative you may want to take it easy with the dosing. The focus is also outstanding. I used Condense for volleyball as well and it provided a great mental boost. I was able to make faster decisions and smarter decisions on the court, I had better court vision while hitting, I was able to read hitters better. i was also less tired after long rallies, and able to maintain peak jumping height as the night went on. Just an over all performance booster from an athletics standpoint. In the gym I was able to knock out tough workouts and push though extra reps. I hit a few PR's while using condense.

I will be using Condense on a regular basis as my PWO, and also as my pre-athletic. With tournament season coming up I can't wait to see how well Condense helps me during a full day of playing.
Thank you for the kickass review :)

bhr

Awards
5/5

I am no pro here, although this is the only pre-workout I have found that I LOVE. Energy is great, pumps are great, and bonus that it tastes great. Wow, that was a lot of greats, but for real this stuff has been amazing for me. I get a bit of a "rush", but no jitters. I'd recommend for sure.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am no pro here, although this is the only pre-workout I have found that I LOVE. Energy is great, pumps are great, and bonus that it tastes great. Wow, that was a lot of greats, but for real this stuff has been amazing for me. I get a bit of a "rush", but no jitters. I'd recommend for sure.
Man thanks for taking time to do a review. Always makes me happy seeing feedback on the product. Glad it's helping you get to your goals.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Glad you like it! Never gets old and is very versatile

bhr

Awards
Man thanks for taking time to do a review. Always makes me happy seeing feedback on the product. Glad it's helping you get to your goals.
No problem at all! Happy it was recommended to me, I have honestly not found anything like it. Just picked up the crisp apple for the first time, no joke tastes just like a green apple jolly rancher, haha. :biggthumpup: