Competitive Edge Labs Stack Advice

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. I ordered three supplements from Competitive Edge Labs and I’m looking for advice on which two would be best to stack or if you guys have any other experience/advice for them.

Epi plex
M test
Anabolic effect

I’m going for a recomp. I’m at about 180 lbs. Around 22% body fat. Just started another Whole 30 and plan to run that diet for probably six weeks with a few cheat days here and there. After that I’ll ease up a bit but still plan to follow that structure for around 80% of the time.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are my favourite supps from CEL right there! I have an ongoing log if you wanna read my thoughts

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com

I also have some review threads on them.

CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Right now im in between Anabolic Effect runs (plan on starting another in June) but im running M-Test and Epi-Plex.

My rational suggestion is to run one at a time IF you havent tried any of them before. That way you can gauge what does what and how you react. But my more unrational suggestion is to run all 3 together as that is one HELL of a stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with above .. MTEST & ANABOLIC EFFECT gets the most loved for natural stack

I would go with 8-12 weeks .. seeing more and more people do 3 to 4 months since they feel so good on this stack.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys. I ordered three supplements from Competitive Edge Labs and I’m looking for advice on which two would be best to stack or if you guys have any other experience/advice for them.

Epi plex
M test
Anabolic effect

I’m going for a recomp. I’m at about 180 lbs. Around 22% body fat. Just started another Whole 30 and plan to run that diet for probably six weeks with a few cheat days here and there. After that I’ll ease up a bit but still plan to follow that structure for around 80% of the time.
I think you'll really like any combination of the stack. A lot of people stack all three of them together.

The way you're laying things out diet wise reminds me a little of my own structure. I'm realistic and know I won't eat perfect all the time, so I go for the 80% rule myself - if I eat right 80% of the time, I'm eating right 80% of the time more than most people haha.

I'm getting ready to start the same stack with a couple more add-ins myself. I use Epi-Plex and M-Test as daily use supplements and then plan on running Anabolic Effect for 16 weeks.

If you're only going to stack two of them, I could honestly make an argument to stack Anabolic Effect with either M-Test or Epi-Plex. For me, it would be hard to pick since M-Test and Epi-Plex are part of my daily supplement regimen, but if I had to pick, I'd probably say M-Test if you're looking for more overall different results (increased testosterone, positive mood, improved libido, etc.) or Epi-Plex if looking for better exercise performance and endurance.