Comming Soon to Nutra-PowerFULL at bulk powder price.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Is the camp being sold the original or the INTENSE that was being sold during their clearence sale????

Is the camp being sold the original or the INTENSE that was being sold during their clearence sale????

Original but intense will make an appearence soon, but cAMPH is great if you workout at night and still want focus that is not caffiene dependant, or the days you just want to chill and relax without your mind racing 500mphs. Proven Formula..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Original but intense will make an appearence soon, but cAMPH is great if you workout at night and still want focus that is not caffiene dependant, or the days you just want to chill and relax without your mind racing 500mphs. Proven Formula..
So can this be taken at the same time as i take my 2nd dose of powerfull which is usually 30 min before my pre workout meal? Right before workout i'm going to use their Mass Pump Stack. I work out at about 7:15pm and don't want to be kept up either...

So can this be taken at the same time as i take my 2nd dose of powerfull which is usually 30 min before my pre workout meal? Right before workout i'm going to use their Mass Pump Stack. I work out at about 7:15pm and don't want to be kept up either...

OOOO boy, you better stack Powerfull, Camph with mass stack pre workout.

The optimal way to Use PowerFULL and cAMPH is one of the doses pre workout.

The PowerFULL,cAMPH and Mass stack will be amazing!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
OOOO boy, you better stack Powerfull, Camph with mass stack pre workout.

The optimal way to Use PowerFULL and cAMPH is one of the doses pre workout.

The PowerFULL,cAMPH and Mass stack will be amazing!
So I should be taking powerfull 30-45min after my preworkout meal right before i hit the gym with my mass stack??? Also how about stacking bulk muira puma with powerfull, how much would you recommend?

So I should be taking powerfull 30-45min after my preworkout meal right before i hit the gym with my mass stack??? Also how about stacking bulk muira puma with powerfull, how much would you recommend?
Yes take it with Mass stack. I would add 800mg muira puma but first take PowerFULL stand alone for a few weeks before adding in muira Puma and report back to the board.

take care

propho

Awards
  • Established
any idea when bulk cissus will be in stock?
Damn I guess I ordered right before they sold out.. hopefully I didn't get the ass end =P cuz I just recieved my cissus yesterday along with my Muira Puama, and Mass Pump Stack =) gotta get this crap capped now =P wife just likes the citrulline malate in her protein shakes after workouts cuz it's sour.. and since I ran out of Citrulline, that's how i coaxed her into letting me put an order thru without getting too much crap =)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I guess I ordered right before they sold out.. hopefully I didn't get the ass end =P cuz I just recieved my cissus yesterday along with my Muira Puama, and Mass Pump Stack =) gotta get this crap capped now =P wife just likes the citrulline malate in her protein shakes after workouts cuz it's sour.. and since I ran out of Citrulline, that's how i coaxed her into letting me put an order thru without getting too much crap =)

That reminds me...Hey NP, are you still planning on putting out a stack for capping? I believe it was said to be a scale, NP caps, and a CapMQuick set.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That reminds me...Hey NP, are you still planning on putting out a stack for capping? I believe it was said to be a scale, NP caps, and a CapMQuick set.
Yep, in the works ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I've been waiting for that one! :woohoo:

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
By any chance would you have an estimated time for the cap em quick stack?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The stack is good value for money, shame I've got too much Cialabol and PowerFULL as it is. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the new scales are being shipped by...ship. This takes a number of weeks, but estimate around 3 weeks.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
the new scales are being shipped by...ship. This takes a number of weeks, but estimate around 3 weeks.
*counts caps* I should be good until then. Any price range yet? I know I will be getting one..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm...are you waiting for these scales to come in before making the Capping Stack?

EDIT:...And sorry...I feel like I have been a pain in the ass today. Thanks for putting up with me and answering all of my questions...I'm not worthy. :box:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just for memories sake...better days:cool: