coming off trt

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
blood labs came back with test being over 2000 being on trt. doc wants to start weaning me off. using 1/2 pump/dose of my compound cream daily for a week. he says no pct.....but I feel crappy after 5 days reducing dosage already. I seriously think there needs to be some kind of pct protocol. I'm looking more water retained and feel some fatigue. what would be my best options to bring up with my endo doc? an AI, Clomid, Nolva??? any suggestions. thanks.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, you've been told multiple times to find a better physician. Some physicians are just ignorant and like to pretend they know more because they went through all the schooling and ****. Find a new physician or maybe even an hrt clinic. You need somebody who has experience with this stuff. Do some researching online for physicians and hrt clinics near you. Maybe even consider some hcg prior to clomid.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need a PCT until you are COMPLETELY off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's the issue; his endo wont put him on clomid, nolva, hcg etc when he comes off
then, as you mentioned, he needs to put his endo on the chopping block ha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Test levels came back high and his response is to take you off TRT completely? WTF!! Why not just reduce dosage? Or take bloods again? Seems a bit off to get that high of a reading, unless you were overdosing your script.

Remember, they work for you, not the other way around. If they're not doing what you need them to do for you...fire them. Get another.

RockyP

Awards
when was the blood taken? if they took it 2 days after your dose sure it was high. What dosage are you taking?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So Test levels came back high and his response is to take you off TRT completely? WTF!! Why not just reduce dosage? Or take bloods again? Seems a bit off to get that high of a reading, unless you were overdosing your script.

Remember, they work for you, not the other way around. If they're not doing what you need them to do for you...fire them. Get another.
I can't even begin to tell you the amount of times I have reiterated that to people. The Doctor works for you and if they don't actlike it tell them you are going to fire them if they don't want to give you the care that you asked for.

Tell your doctor that he is negatively effecting your quality of life by not giving you a PCT and that goes against his oath to do no harm intentionally... if he still isn't willing then fire his ass.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't even begin to tell you the amount of times I have reiterated that to people. The Doctor works for you and if they don't actlike it tell them you are going to fire them if they don't want to give you the care that you asked for.

Tell your doctor that he is negatively effecting your quality of life by not giving you a PCT and that goes against his oath to do no harm intentionally... if he still isn't willing then fire his ass.
^^^^ This, signed!