Unanswered Coming off cycle test booster

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, I’m not naive that most test boosters are garbage. With that said is there anything out there someone has had scientific proof (bloods maybe) that has helped raise test in combination with post cycle therapy? Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested to see how many have tried to get bloods before and after.. In general though, test boosters I typically go with are BLR Viron or alphamax xt.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not sure what else you’re running in PCT, but from a natty test booster perspective, M-Test from CEL is very tough to beat. Outstanding ingredients for a good price ($30). Great not only for supporting testosterone and free testosterone, but also cortisol. Should notice nice libido boost too.

Someone posted bloodwork recently that showed favorable affects on testosterone.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what else you’re running in PCT, but from a natty test booster perspective, M-Test from CEL is very tough to beat. Outstanding ingredients for a good price ($30). Great not only for supporting testosterone and free testosterone, but also cortisol. Should notice nice libido boost too.

Someone posted bloodwork recently that showed favorable affects on testosterone.
Clomid nolva and I know it’s not needed to stack them but I’ve been on for a while and have both so why not. I’ll check that out.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone recently posted bloods on CEL m-Test and it was a significant increase in test. I’ve ran it several times and the libido boost is very hard to beat

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright it’s a split decision now. We’ve got two votes for both viron and m test. M test is less expensive but I like that there is bloods from blr supplements. Hmmmmmm

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright it’s a split decision now. We’ve got two votes for both viron and m test. M test is less expensive but I like that there is bloods from blr supplements. Hmmmmmm
M-test is cheaper and contains the main actives in Viron + more (and the bloods posted above aren’t even for Viron).

Not in PCT, but this should be one of the threads with someone who did bloodwork while taking M-test: CEL M-Test Bloodwork

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-test . Don’t expect miracles , but I do believe that it helps me during my pct .
Never used it before , that’s a first run . The biggest thing for me is a fact that emotional sids from Clomid are non existent , every time I’ve run Clomid before I would be a bit of a snowflake here and there, and I know my Clomid is legit. Increased libido and wellbeing are evident.
I wasn’t convinced that it is as good as people claimed , but now I think that it is worth every penny ( and it s very well priced) .

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-test is cheaper and contains the main actives in Viron + more (and the bloods posted above aren’t even for Viron).

Not in PCT, but this should be one of the threads with someone who did bloodwork while taking M-test: CEL M-Test Bloodwork
WINNER MTEST

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A proper pct will raise test levels at a level that a natty booster is not going to make a difference. With that said, M-Test has ingredients that do support test levels in general but supporting and increasing are two different things

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WINNER MTEST
m-test is a great choice, I've had great results stacking m-test with sustain alpha.

sustain alpha is a combo of 7,8 benzoflavone and resveratrol. it has a mild AI effect and i get a great libido boost, not to mention the fantastic mood.

many guys here at AM use sustain alpha as part of pct.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
m-test is a great choice, I've had great results stacking m-test with sustain alpha.

sustain alpha is a combo of 7,8 benzoflavone and resveratrol. it has a mild AI effect and i get a great libido boost, not to mention the fantastic mood.

many guys here at AM use sustain alpha as part of pct.
This is what I’m running for PCT on this cycle.

Use code chef for 25% off

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Got nothing besides a quick libido boost for a week or two from running MTest + Sustain Alpha in PCT alongside nolva. Ran 8 weeks MTest, 4 weeks Sustain Alpha.

Bloodwork confirmed my test levels didn't even bounce back to pre cycle. I'm on clomid now for the next couple of weeks to hopefully fix that.

Everything else on the bloodwork was good though. Just posting my experience.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got nothing besides a quick libido boost for a week or two from running MTest + Sustain Alpha in PCT alongside nolva. Ran 8 weeks MTest, 4 weeks Sustain Alpha.

Bloodwork confirmed my test levels didn't even bounce back to pre cycle. I'm on clomid now for the next couple of weeks to hopefully fix that.

report back on clomid (rx?). nolva great at protect breast while e2 normalize, but there reason it not off label for trt. i like both for pct (before i on trt) - but must be rx (unless you pre-test your rc with blood draw for $70). good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
report back on clomid (rx?). nolva great at protect breast while e2 normalize, but there reason it not off label for trt. i like both for pct (before i on trt) - but must be rx (unless you pre-test your rc with blood draw for $70). good luck!
The clomid is for research use, not Rx, but the source is very reputable. I'll definitely get blood work again after clomid use. I'm doing 4 weeks at 25mg/day. I'll probably wait another month after use and get blood drawn again, and i'll try to remember this post to update.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

that is a unfair comparison given the fact that some are more slow to bounce back to normal in pct.

with that said it has been my experience that not everyone reacts positively to anything. many guys have good things to say about both m-test and sustain alpha as part of pct, apparently they didn't work as well for you as they have for others.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The clomid is for research use, not Rx, but the source is very reputable. I'll definitely get blood work again after clomid use. I'm doing 4 weeks at 25mg/day. I'll probably wait another month after use and get blood drawn again, and i'll try to remember this post to update.
ahhh. i do not like wanting to wait 2 months for to see if research chem working. not when hpta recovery at risk. if go that way, should get two different bottles (company a and company b) and rotate e.o.d. i wish you luck my friend!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make an all natty test booster that def works. Have bloods from beta on v2 but v3 is whats coming out now so I can only hope for better results. Pm me if interested. Doubt it but wth, worth a shot.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
that is a unfair comparison given the fact that some are more slow to bounce back to normal in pct.

with that said it has been my experience that not everyone reacts positively to anything. many guys have good things to say about both m-test and sustain alpha as part of pct, apparently they didn't work as well for you as they have for others.
My comparison comes from my test levels having bounced back fine from using the same nolva dose, without anything else, for 4 weeks after my prior cycle. That is why I was hoping for a little more by including MTest and SA alongside nolva this time around. Oh well.

Not a huge deal. Not everyone will respond to everything. I just have little faith in natural products..besides MassMax from Performax. That stuff gave literal natty gains, mind blowingly.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
ahhh. i do not like wanting to wait 2 months for to see if research chem working. not when hpta recovery at risk. if go that way, should get two different bottles (company a and company b) and rotate e.o.d. i wish you luck my friend!
Thanks for the good wishes. Sorry I'll take too long to give results lol. All my levels are in "normal" range right now, so I'm not worried about recovery. I'm using clomid to get closer to "my" normal.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the good wishes. Sorry I'll take too long to give results lol. All my levels are in "normal" range right now, so I'm not worried about recovery. I'm using clomid to get closer to "my" normal.
no, i mean if i was you - not that i expect report from you! lol!!!!!! "normal" range joke - what labcorp min down to now, 290? and they drop max to 900s? (i go look, hold on)... 264! to 916! travesty. they keep getting sicker and sicker people to base "nomal" on. i like dr. rand mcclain = 800+ for therapeutic benefit.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other companies really need to start looking at M-Test and re-designing their Natural T-boosters to hit that sweet $30 mark.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Other companies really need to start looking at M-Test and re-designing their Natural T-boosters to hit that sweet $30 mark.
There are plenty of 30.00 products out there but no natural test boosters that are as comprehensive as M-Test because it is so loaded with ingredients that it selling for less than 30.00 makes it a very low margin product. Great for consumers but not appealing margins for many companies. CEL frequently has retailers get upset that they don't try to enforce higher MAP pricing on it but the point with M-Test is to offer the absolute best product at a price that everyone can afford.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For a cycle you should bring using clomid and the m-test together. It would have had you bounce back fast.

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up mtest to give it a shot along side pct. I will report back and let you guys know if it helped. However, I doubt that I’ll be able to tell if that alone had any significant role since I’m stacking it with my pct protocol. Will probably get another bottle for shits after my levels are back to baseline. Cheers

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up mtest to give it a shot along side pct. I will report back and let you guys know if it helped. However, I doubt that I’ll be able to tell if that alone had any significant role since I’m stacking it with my pct protocol. Will probably get another bottle for shits after my levels are back to baseline. Cheers

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you react well to boron and nettle root extract, it will lower shbg and free test. Typically during PCT, shbg rises, and so does total test, but free test is where it matters, and since shbg is high during pct, free test is low. So if you react well to boron and nettle extract, and shilajit, you should feel better than with just a SERM alone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also advise you to compare. Try out Viron, rebirth, letrone combo. If your budget allows.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you react well to boron and nettle root extract, it will lower shbg and free test. Typically during PCT, shbg rises, and so does total test, but free test is where it matters, and since shbg is high during pct, free test is low. So if you react well to boron and nettle extract, and shilajit, you should feel better than with just a SERM alone.
shbg not being worried about by trt docs now, since it appear that shbg can dock at androgen receptor. dr scott stevens just talk about this. even when "free t" was rallying cry, they never rx (i think danazol?) to lower shbg - they just increase testosterone dose. clomiphene have capable to raise testosterone really high - even over trt levels (say 900s or even 1000) - many bloodwork all over showing 12 and some 1300 on clomid. my last 6? blood draws have show carbohydrates to influence shbg: low carb=high(er) shbg. shbg now being looked as reservoir of testosterone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
shbg not being worried about by trt docs now, since it appear that shbg can dock at androgen receptor. dr scott stevens just talk about this. even when "free t" was rallying cry, they never rx (i think danazol?) to lower shbg - they just increase testosterone dose. clomiphene have capable to raise testosterone really high - even over trt levels (say 900s or even 1000) - many bloodwork all over showing 12 and some 1300 on clomid. my last 6? blood draws have show carbohydrates to influence shbg: low carb=high(er) shbg. shbg now being looked as reservoir of testosterone.
TRT docs will increase total t because that usually bumps up free t. I read an article that showed a study that someone who had low free t had all the symptoms of low test even though he had moderate high total test levels. I have a friend that had low free T, and he was having horrible low test symptoms. He was able to triple his free t levels and he felt like a different man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what supplement site are you getting your clomid from?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been reading how Nettle root is not optimal for T Boosting as lowers DHT and reduces something but didn’t quite understand. Seems to divide opinion Nettle root

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been reading how Nettle root is not optimal for T Boosting as lowers DHT and reduces something but didn’t quite understand. Seems to divide opinion Nettle root
designer supplements activate and rebound xt were the top test boosters around 10 years ago.
activate=divanil[nettle root]
rebound xt=anti estrogen

the combination of divanil[nettle root] and anti estrogen worked really well, many guys got great results from this combo.