Combating test-less sides

Noodles28

Awards
Hey guys,

For all you guys that run PH's, what do you do to combat lethargy and libido loss while on cycle? I've run a cycle of halodrol before and as I began to feel myself shutting down, I really suffered from the 2. Can anything really be done or do I just need to ride the sides out until pct?

-thanks

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For lethargy a lot of guys use stano.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5-Alpha works for me where Stano never has. Trest seems to get some of the best reviews.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
4ad is another one that some use.

Noodles28

Awards
Stano would be my choice as well. How did you dose your Halo?
I'm thinking about running epi soon and read somewhere that stano would make for a poor combination. I looked into dermacrine and it looks like a good option; other than having to rub myself with cream daily.

And I believe I dosed my halo @ 50/75/75/75/100 or something to that effect. It was a great cycle, I just really suffered from lethargy and a lack of sex drive towards the end.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm thinking about running epi soon and read somewhere that stano would make for a poor combination. I looked into dermacrine and it looks like a good option; other than having to rub myself with cream daily. And I believe I dosed my halo @ 50/75/75/75/100 or something to that effect. It was a great cycle, I just really suffered from lethargy and a lack of sex drive towards the end.
Quite a few that I know use stano as well. I know it's definitely better if ran at a higher dose.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
5-alpha test or AMS 4AD both work great for lethargy. Honestly I love 5-alpha it gives me more energy then anything else.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Basically a "cutting" dht based ph/ds will be the best choice. I'm running furaza as my base at 300 a day with superdrol and tren and honestly this has been a very solid cycle this far. Lethargy only on trensomnia nights and on extreme low carb days.

I've heard trest is good but super wet. No experience personally.

Noodles28

Awards
Forgive my ignorance, but what is trest? I can't seem to find much on it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Forgive my ignorance, but what is trest? I can't seem to find much on it.
It's being tested as a male contraceptive. I personally won't be touching it. Just google trestolone acetate. You'll find info.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
It's being tested as a male contraceptive. I personally won't be touching it. Just google trestolone acetate. You'll find info.
Worried about the sides? Honestly the contraceptive part of it does not effect me the wife fixed it so I am good to go either way! But it is wet and very gyno prone from what I have seen so far.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaBulk worked well for me - better than stano.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
I did epi and stano, I still had bad lethargy and a gutter libido. I will try trest next cause 4ad is too expensive.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
AlphaBulk worked well for me - better than stano.
I agree, either alpha bulk or 4ad would be the most similar to a true test base. But I do enjoy 5alpha test the most myself the energy is truly amazing.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I did epi and stano, I still had bad lethargy and a gutter libido. I will try trest next cause 4ad is too expensive.
Just watch the estrogen, play it safe use a strong AI.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Stano at 1G-1.2G was awesome. Especially on a cut; curbs appetite slightly and gives great aggression.

Noodles28

Awards
How do you guys think running sustain-alpha alongside dermacrine and epistane would be? Should keep the libido alive, energy up, and keep shutdown to a minimum. Or is it counter productive to run sustain-alpha w/dermacrine?