coconut oil

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anybody put coconut oil in their protein drink?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, and coffee.
i thought coconut oil was good for you. greg douchette says to never ingest it lol. i was thinking about putting it in my morning smoothie

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Turns in to ketons rapidly so I like it .

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use it for popcorn and fried rice. I like it for frying or high temp cooking oil plus adds a light coconut flavor if you get the unrefined.

i thought coconut oil was good for you. greg douchette says to never ingest it lol. i was thinking about putting it in my morning smoothie
Greg Doucette talks out of his butt, I miss his old videos. Coconut oil is a good source of saturated fats, which have been shown to improve testosterone figures more than other fats.

If you like it, more power to ya.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coconut oil is great in smoothies. I did that for a long time when I needed to gain weight back after unintentionally losing almost 15 lbs due to stomach issues a couple years back, and couldn’t eat much without a lot of pain or bloating.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding it to something cool/cold can be a challenge, because it tends to only stay liquid above (I think) 76 degrees. When cold, it tends to become waxy. With hot coffee works well. I add tyrosine and creatine to the mix as well.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It also makes the best lube..........................so says the wifey!! lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 31
Supplements 55
DemntedCowboy Nutrition / Health 1
Evomuse 10