• First Up Vote
I might try this soon

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on it now. Even with smolder, it burns way more when clen is added. Obliques have definitely tightened up even with diet being poor

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on it now. Even with smolder, it burns way more when clen is added. Obliques have definitely tightened up even with diet being poor
You applying twice per day on both or once? Doing the 2 on 2 off?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You applying twice per day on both or once? Doing the 2 on 2 off?
Once a day. Didn't think about doing it twice. I've been doing 3-4 on 1-2 off hah. I don't apply it on the days I have finals bc I don't have time for it to dry. It's local so I haven't noticed any adverse sides yet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once a day. Didn't think about doing it twice. I've been doing 3-4 on 1-2 off hah. I don't apply it on the days I have finals bc I don't have time for it to dry. It's local so I haven't noticed any adverse sides yet.
Got it. Are you taking anything else?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Copious amounts of coffee. I've probably replaced my blood with coffee.

ArA + EU
Lol!!!

Oh ok. I just finished an ara run.

I might run this during my cycle.

GetRekt

Awards
why is a localized effect superior to a systemic effect, besides the negative issues of Clen on the heart? would you not want fat to come off in a similar ratio from all areas of the body? unless you're some sort of person only looking for a six-pack and not an actual reduction of full-body fat loss?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is a localized effect superior to a systemic effect, besides the negative issues of Clen on the heart? would you not want fat to come off in a similar ratio from all areas of the body? unless you're some sort of person only looking for a six-pack and not an actual reduction of full-body fat loss?
You pretty much answered your own question. It simply gives a boost to the localized effects of transdermal fat-burners. The local administration reduces the chance of systemic Clen sides. Clen ingested orally would still be the more potent option for all over bodyfat loss. Clenviscerate is helpful for troublesome fat deposits once a person is in the 12% and below category even without drastically reducing calorie intake.

regdabyenoh

Awards
You pretty much answered your own question. It simply gives a boost to the localized effects of transdermal fat-burners. The local administration reduces the chance of systemic Clen sides. Clen ingested orally would still be the more potent option for all over bodyfat loss. Clenviscerate is helpful for troublesome fat deposits once a person is in the 12% and below category even without drastically reducing calorie intake.
Would it not also work at a higher BF even if to a lesser degree?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking of running this. Have some extra eviscerate so i figure id give it a shot. Is the application still best if done away from workouts? Im unclear as to the best time to apply. Is 1 hour before activity enough?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thinking of running this. Have some extra eviscerate so i figure id give it a shot. Is the application still best if done away from workouts? Im unclear as to the best time to apply. Is 1 hour before activity enough?
I shower, scrubbing the application areas with an exfoliating pad, dry off, put a blob of Evisc/VasoBurn and about 4 Eyedrops of Clen in my hand, and rub in. I do this for each area - front abs, each oblique/lower back, glute/ham area, and quad/inner thigh area. So this is about 28 drops of Clen - Topically, (edit here) It seems like I could rub 30ml on me and still be fine :) - YMMV - test on yourself. I then go out and down my Caffeine/Yohimbine and whatever, and then wait about 30-45 minutes before doing my fasted cardio. This is what works for me. I don't use it on weight days, so no idea (I do cardio alternated with weights, every other day, 365).

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
I shower, scrubbing the application areas with an exfoliating pad, dry off, put a blob of Evisc/VasoBurn and about 4 Eyedrops of Clen in my hand, and rub in. I do this for each area - front abs, each oblique/lower back, glute/ham area, and quad/inner thigh area. So this is about 28 drops of Clen - Topically, I can rub 30ml on me and not get sides - YMMV - test on yourself. I then go out and down my Caffeine/Yohimbine and whatever, and then wait about 30-45 minutes before doing my fasted cardio. This is what works for me. I don't use it on weight days, so no idea (I do cardio alternated with weights, every other day, 365).
You cannot mean 30 ml

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You cannot mean 30 ml
Of course not - it was poetic license. But I seriously can just dump about a half dropper on each site and be fine. I'm stim tolerant to the max, and topically, Clen doesn't go systemic anyway.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Of course not - it was poetic license. But I seriously can just dump about a half dropper on each site and be fine. I'm stim tolerant to the max, and topically, Clen doesn't go systemic anyway.
Yea, I've done 2ml per day with zero sides.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
43 pages of info here. Any info someone can pass along on using something like this for women? My wife works with a coach, her diet is over 90% clean and she's on her 10th day of Clen orally and her pinch this morning was the same as 2 weeks ago. We tried Clen from two different sources and she gets almost zero effects from it. She tapered up to 100mcg and I wouldn't let her go higher than that. Looking for alternatives to get her over this plateau. She's been stuck between 19-20% BF for a couple of months. The only reason her diet was off recently was a nice Easter cheat meal and some wine (moderate).

Thanks guys, and gals.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
43 pages of info here. Any info someone can pass along on using something like this for women? My wife works with a coach, her diet is over 90% clean and she's on her 10th day of Clen orally and her pinch this morning was the same as 2 weeks ago. We tried Clen from two different sources and she gets almost zero effects from it. She tapered up to 100mcg and I wouldn't let her go higher than that. Looking for alternatives to get her over this plateau. She's been stuck between 19-20% BF for a couple of months. The only reason her diet was off recently was a nice Easter cheat meal and some wine (moderate).

Thanks guys, and gals.
I would cut out the wine. If she has to drink stick to vodka soda. Squeeze fresh limes.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would cut out the wine. If she has to drink stick to vodka soda. Squeeze fresh limes.
The wine was just on Easter. If she ever has a drink it's basically vodka on the rocks; were talking like once a month though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate + with clen. In two weeks ?

maxmuscle23

Awards
I don't know. Sure seems like a lot more people have died from heart issues than they have from overheating

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I don't know. Sure seems like a lot more people have died from heart issues than they have from overheating
I believe it's a "Margin for Error" thing. I agree about larger, oral, systemic Clen doses and Heart Tissue, especially with pro-longed use. I've heard Ken Hill mention it too.

kaos81

Awards
What are everyone's thoughts on using liquid letro applied topically with clenviscerate to reduce gyno ?

It is puberty induced gyno I have had for some time but want to try another option before surgery.

Morning apply 40mcg clenviscerate to chest
Evening apply 1.25 mg letro W/ only eviscerate

I think putting clen and letro in together would overload the carrier right ?

Is this a crazy idea or perhaps just crazy enough it may work ?

6'1 255lbs 15% bf
Below maintance CKD

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are everyone's thoughts on using liquid letro applied topically with clenviscerate to reduce gyno ?

It is puberty induced gyno I have had for some time but want to try another option before surgery.

Morning apply 40mcg clenviscerate to chest
Evening apply 1.25 mg letro W/ only eviscerate

I think putting clen and letro in together would overload the carrier right ?

Is this a crazy idea or perhaps just crazy enough it may work ?

6'1 255lbs 15% bf
Below maintance CKD
Bro, you can't topically apply letro lol, it doesn't work like that. Nothing of this nature is going to help. Eviscerate is not going to break down fibrotic breast tissue lol.. go do a plastic surgeon please. Trust me.

kaos81

Awards
If liquid clen can work on tissue locally with eviscerate then why can't liquid letro? The molecular weight is very similar so it should be able to pass through with eviscerate right ?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used it about a month or two ago and again around early summer. Worked great but let me emphasize. It wasn’t eviscerate. I used hypernova and clen. Great combo and even better

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used it about a month or two ago and again around early summer. Worked great but let me emphasize. It wasn’t eviscerate. I used hypernova and clen. Great combo and even better
I have eviscerate supernova and eviscerate smolder. Mixing both.

What's the difference with hypernova

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a new fat burner that is killing all who stand before it...

Liquid Clen + RPN's Eviscerate aka CLENVISCERATE

( CLENPALM using NAPALM is just as good but more costly )

I on week 2 of it and i am down a pants size easily...use too much and u will feel like u are on the BBQ grille cooking...

have any other tried this? I have seen nothing like this ..and i have seen it all.

plus being TOPICAL its local..there is no systemic sides....
How about CY3...37mcgs of clen, 25mcgs of cytomel or t3, and some yombine. Clen and t3 together is usually regarded as the most potent fat burning combination..
Besides that stuff that is killing people dht or something?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have eviscerate supernova and eviscerate smolder. Mixing both.

What's the difference with hypernova
I believe supernova has the main ingredient from brite

geearf

Awards
Hello there.

I received my Eviscerate Hypernova today and am starting my clenviscerate cycle today!

I am curious about the 2 different breaks in the recommended dosage, every 2 days and then every 2 weeks. Why are both needed and not just one (even if longer)?

I'm also wondering about later doing both topical and oral together. If so would I just reduce the topical by 50% and take a bit less than that orally or would that be still too much? Would the cycle also be the same 2 days on and off, 2 weeks on and off?

Thank you!

Taison

Awards
I'm curious as what to use in place of the evi since it's hard to find.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's cool, reading through this seeing some of the old names.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd bump this ancient thread up since we were talking about topical Clen in the forum just recently.
Wow. I haven't heard about that combination in a long time. Are guys still using the liquid with the topical gel and getting results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. I haven't heard about that combination in a long time. Are guys still using the liquid with the topical gel and getting results?
Yeah, it works like nothing else on the market. There are no clen side effects (cramping, shaking, etc) and very little tolerance buildup.

If you guys want, I can knock out some stock using the old screwtop bottles. Much easier to add the liquid of your choice, close, and shake for premixed. The new pump bottles make it way more difficult.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much clen should be used with one full pump of eviscerate?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much clen should be used with one full pump of eviscerate?
Depending on the strength of your preferred liquid product, you would go around 25-50mcg around your entire midsection.

I, hypothetically, would buy a bottle at 250mcg/ml and add the entire 30ml bottle to a 6 ounce bottle of Eviscerate. For this purpose, I prefer the old bottles.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those interested, I have about 20 bottles of Eviscerate heading to DPS. They are in the old screwtop bottles, for easy mixing, and are a thinner consistency.

Just add whatever mixins you want, put the cap on and shake.

You'll want to shake before each application, too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those interested, I have about 20 bottles of Eviscerate heading to DPS. They are in the old screwtop bottles, for easy mixing, and are a thinner consistency.

I already bought 3 with the pump bottle. I'll just apply with the clen in my hand with the eviscerate. Not a big deal.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I would honestly prefer to buy Clen in powder form, measure it out myself and add it to a transdermal. Obviously, somebody has to have it in powder because that's how these research companies are getting it. They buy bulk powder, add it to an alcohol suspension and then sell it.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established

Hey brother. Thanks for the reply. I am interested. If I can take them off your hands directly, just let me know and I'll drop you a PM. Thanks again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the info..............

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it works like nothing else on the market. There are no clen side effects (cramping, shaking, etc) and very little tolerance buildup.

If you guys want, I can knock out some stock using the old screwtop bottles. Much easier to add the liquid of your choice, close, and shake for premixed. The new pump bottles make it way more difficult.
Does this reduce the heart rate increase any in your experience?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Great idea. Bought 2.

At 200 ug/mL * 30 mL added to the 180 mL Eviscerate, that's an easily managed ~29 ug Prod/ml (Evi-prod mix).
210-1 mL doses, or almost 8 weeks at 4 mL