CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the trans Eviscerate smolder or the regular Eviscerate for mixing in the Clen?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
this ''how to'' thread has been going for quite some time.

what about results? anyone care to mention what kind of results they've had with this method?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
this ''how to'' thread has been going for quite some time.

what about results? anyone care to mention what kind of results they've had with this method?
I'll be happy to report back in a week or two. I literally just started my run. Starting an 100mcg and bumping it up 20mcg per day until I hit 200 and then will run at 200mcg until i reach a full two weeks.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran it a couple years ago w/ the original Eviscerate. Serious burn w/ some good leaning out around the abs. I WILL run this again!!

whoisbambam

Awards
i am not sure if i would ever actually use clen and eviscerate, but can some ppl private message me as in where the clear stuff may be purchased--as in where u purchased it?

I am apprehensive about purchasing things like this due to quality control, fraudsters, etc

dosing it correctly shouldnt be a problem, but i am thinking that adding something to eviscerate direction may cause a problem because there can only be so much of a substance per transporter--after which time it is saturated and some and/or all of the substances may not cross transdermally--therefore there may be better alternatives to prevent this possible saturated transporter issue.

Yeah that has happened to me. I have some that are a clear liquid and another one that is green. It happens between different suppliers.

I started at 50mcg this morning and will apply another 50mcg before my workout. Will probably up it 10mcg per application until i hit 200mcg and just ride that out for a week and then take a two week break.

whoisbambam

Awards
you want a tuberculin syringe, but possibly a 100unit insulin syringe would also work, as 100units = 1ml, so 10units = 0.1ml

do you happen to know where to purchase the clear liquid clen from trustworthy source for US delivery? if so, please let me know somehow.

thanks.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
you want a tuberculin syringe, but possibly a 100unit insulin syringe would also work, as 100units = 1ml, so 10units = 0.1ml

do you happen to know where to purchase the clear liquid clen from trustworthy source for US delivery? if so, please let me know somehow.

thanks.
You aren't allowed to ask for sources, that will get you banned.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, no doubt!! I used it when I worked on a paper machine @ Georgia Pacific! Talk about burn!! Wow.

whoisbambam

Awards
how do you all think avant labs lipoderm-Y compares to eviscerate? it seems to have quite a bit of yohimbine in it, and they seem to understand how to get it into the fat cells vs. thru and into the bloodstream.

thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think the advantage of eviscerate is that it is NOT meant to go systemic.

ManBeast

whoisbambam

Awards
right, neither is lipoderm-y--they emphasize it in detail, actually, on their site and by posts i have read. and, it is higher dosage with caffeine. seems it may be 'better', but i have heard good reviews of eviscerate, so i was wondering about opinions on the two.

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
Honestly, "Clenviscerate" is a joke. It doesn't burn at all...all these people talking about "it burns so bad", "I could hardly stand the heat"...nope. nothing. maybe a tingle.when I first put it on, but that's it. I'm so pissed that I listened to all this hype and just wasted money.

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, "Clenviscerate" is a joke. It doesn't burn at all...all these people talking about "it burns so bad", "I could hardly stand the heat"...nope. nothing. maybe a tingle.when I first put it on, but that's it. I'm so pissed that I listened to all this hype and just wasted money.
for someone who has no rep on this board at all... you sure run your mouth .

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
paula, chances are you used the new eviscerate that doesn't have capsaicin in it.

that is the ingredient that makes it feel like you have a chemical burn.

years ago when i tried the original eviscerate, i had to drive home from the gym with no shirt on and the window down during the winter in colorado and position myself so it hurt less.......there was no way to make it not hurt at all.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol get em!!!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Lol get em!!!

i still have yet to see any posted results of clenviscerate.

its page and pages and pages of people saying ouchy but no one has measurements .

darkhalf, its been almost 3 weeks since you said you were gonna use.

what kinda results did you see that would not have been possible with diet and exercise alone, or that could have been strictly contributed to the eviscerate?

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
The real god of fat loss is DNP.
Jus sayin.

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
This stuff can be can kill you, No joke.
Know what else can kill you? A car.
DNP isnt as dangerous as its made out to be, basically dont abuse it(as like any other drug...except in this case its not really a drug, its a phenol poison and youre reaping the benefits of its more mild sides), drink plenty of water, and most of all dont do anything retarded like go and tan or go in a hot tub. It effectively removes the ceiling on your core body temp and it can speed up your metabolism by up to 50%.
Used correctly, a car is more likely to cause serious bodily harm or death. Meanwhile youll be feeling semi ****ty sometimes since youll be pretty drained so its usually good you have time or the ability to do a lot of nothing while on it. **** works like crazy though .5-1lb of fat loss a day.

paulalan

paulalan

Awards
for someone who has no rep on this board at all... you sure run your mouth .

It's not about running my mouth...and rep has nothing to do with anything. you don't have to have a "solid rep" on a forum to speak the truth. I'm just saying my opinion of it is that it sucks. Clen from a board sponsor here and the eviscerate's got capsaicin in it. Don't feel so threatened and insecure because someone doesn't feel the same way you do. These forums are for honest opinions about anabolics, supplements, whatever... And doesn't it say "Learn, Teach, Lead" not to get upset because someone has a different opinion about something and say they don't count because they don't sit in front of a computer all day building "rep power".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
paula, chances are you used the new eviscerate that doesn't have capsaicin in it.

that is the ingredient that makes it feel like you have a chemical burn.

years ago when i tried the original eviscerate, i had to drive home from the gym with no shirt on and the window down during the winter in colorado and position myself so it hurt less.......there was no way to make it not hurt at all.
There currently is no version of eviscerate without capsaicin. Smolder has a lower capsaicin content, however.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There currently is no version of eviscerate without capsaicin. Smolder has a lower capsaicin content, however.
Just started smolder and clen and it does not burn me at all, is that mean it's not working or what? Using 40mcg of clen and half dollar size smolder.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take any measurements. Was mainly looking for changes in the mirror via progress pictures.

I did see some improved reduction around those areas. However I feel like if I was at a lower bf percentage the results would have been even greater.

I had some progress pics but for whatever the reason they I can't get them uploaded

I also did it for two weeks on, two weeks off protocol. And honestly I think tapering the clen is a waste of time just jump right in to higher dosages.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this has already been covered, but there are too many pages for me to read through right now.

If I'm starting Clenviscerate at say 50mcg mixed with the topical 2x a day (total 100mcg) how much am I going to possibly feel systemically? I'm used to having my stims throughout the day as it helps me get through my workday, keeps appetite at bay, etc. What kind of direction should I take as far as that is concerned? Only use clenviscerate? Add in a low dose of oral clen as well? Use caffeine or a multi ingredient oral stimulant like OEP? I'm not sure at what point it becomes too much b/c I'm not sure exactly how much the topical clen is going to do. I'm just wanting more information before I jump in. Thanks.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I'm sure this has already been covered, but there are too many pages for me to read through right now.

If I'm starting Clenviscerate at say 50mcg mixed with the topical 2x a day (total 100mcg) how much am I going to possibly feel systemically? I'm used to having my stims throughout the day as it helps me get through my workday, keeps appetite at bay, etc. What kind of direction should I take as far as that is concerned? Only use clenviscerate? Add in a low dose of oral clen as well? Use caffeine or a multi ingredient oral stimulant like OEP? I'm not sure at what point it becomes too much b/c I'm not sure exactly how much the topical clen is going to do. I'm just wanting more information before I jump in. Thanks.
It's hard to give an acurate discription of how it feels on clen, for me it's completely different from a caffiene stim like OEP or the like. Just shakey when dosed orally to high. Although I only get to 120mcg orally. Will be trying it topicallly next week and post back findings. My understanding is no systemic effects ie. shaking when used toppically.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's not a CNS stimulant like caffeine, geranium, 1,3 etc it makes you shake but doesn't give you a stimulated feeling. It is hard to explain until you experience it

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I use 100mcg on my stomach and love handles and no side effects at all. Works good too. Burns a little though, especially working outside when it's hot.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Someone please explain this topical to me :)
If you read the postings in the beginning I think it pretty well explains it. If you have a more specific question ask.

amyfigs

amyfigs

Awards
Thanks! Read it! Just having trouble finding product website
I'll keep looking

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Thanks! Read it! Just having trouble finding product website
I'll keep looking
if you're looking for clenvicerate, it doesn't exists since it's something you make yourself using clenbuterol, which you have to find for yourself, and eviscerate by genomyx which can be found through multiple online retailers.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
any idea of when np will have either in stock? smolder or reg?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any idea of when np will have either in stock? smolder or reg?
About 10 days for the Southland Performance Eviscerate SMOLDER.

Standard Eviscerate is awaiting ingredient resupply. I had to choose one, and SMOLDER outsells OG by 3:1.

amyfigs

amyfigs

Awards
Still wanna try this. Wish I could've gotten some before this competition :)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
thank you, ya i was planning on going with smolder hopefully it will still be same price

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

khan_krum

Awards
Which is better Genomyx Eviscerate or Southland Eviscerate?Pls only people who tried both to leave comment...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is better Genomyx Eviscerate or Southland Eviscerate?Pls only people who tried both to leave comment...
My formula has not changed, only the brand I am affiliated with.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Dsade do you know if you could break open a clen cap and rub it in with eviscerate and get the same "clenviscerate" results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade do you know if you could break open a clen cap and rub it in with eviscerate and get the same "clenviscerate" results?
Like a capsule? Bad idea. Capsules, especially something like clen, are mostly filler that won't dissolve. You would be better off finding liquid clen, or dissolving the contents in alcohol then mixing.