Clear Edge

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a bottle or two of Clear Edge that they are willing to part with?

It's by far the best nootropic I have used, especially in terms of focus and recall. I am studying for the GRE and could definitely use it. My stash is stuck with the rest of my supplements overseas.

Don't mind to paying full price for unopened bottles.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
The OG Clear Edge had a pretty killer formula to begin with.

Any upgrades would just be icing on the cake.

Reactions: CF2
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone have a bottle or two of Clear Edge that they are willing to part with?

It's by far the best nootropic I have used, especially in terms of focus and recall. I am studying for the GRE and could definitely use it. My stash is stuck with the rest of my supplements overseas.

Don't mind to paying full price for unopened bottles.
I googled it and found a website that is selling it for 100 dollars.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I googled it and found a website that is selling it for 100 dollars.
Great, thanks. :)

I tried messaging them using the site but it wouldn't go thru. Also, their facebook page is down, so I'm gonna hold off from ordering until I am able to contact them.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try this as well. Have a big test at the end of May and need a boost

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have a few bottles next week. PM me.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did you ever find / get any of this?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any news on restock? miss it so much
What was in it that sperated it from the competition, I'm new to the nootrooics world so I don't fully understand the difference in most of theses products

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
What was in it that sperated it from the competition, I'm new to the nootrooics world so I don't fully understand the difference in most of theses products
While I don't like all of the products in the Evomuse line, Clear Edge is something that is really stands out. I have been using nootropics since the when bulk piracetam first came out, which I believe was in the early 2000's.

First off, it is a really versatile product. When I worked in an academic field, I was sometimes expected to spend a full 8 hrs doing mentally intensive work. In this context, Clear Edge allowed me to push myself just enough complete my projects, especially when I felt like I was too mentally burnt out to do so.

It's a very good preworkout. No matter how I felt before my workout, whether too jittery or too tired to focus, a few caps would have me dialed in mentally. I was using it before muay thai and boxing sparring, so maybe if u were only lifting weights, u'd use it for more intense workouts like a leg day, which ur not looking forward to.

The only thing I don't like about it is the amount sulbutiamine. I have been using a makeshift version of Clear Edge recently by buying a few of the core ingredients (which is costing more than the actual product) and realized I prefer 100mg of sulbutiamine instead of the dose in the current formulation.

Hope that's helpful. I can give u a more detailed breakdown of the ingredients and the synergy of the ingredients if necessary when I am less busy. I'd have to review the literature on the ingredients, but if that helps bring a re-release of one of my favorite Evomuse products, (second only to Cardiotryx), then I am happy to do so.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
While I don't like all of the products in the Evomuse line, Clear Edge is something that is really stands out. I have been using nootropics since the when bulk piracetam first came out, which I believe was in the early 2000's.

First off, it is a really versatile product. When I worked in an academic field, I was sometimes expected to spend a full 8 hrs doing mentally intensive work. In this context, Clear Edge allowed me to push myself just enough complete my projects, especially when I felt like I was too mentally burnt out to do so.

It's a very good preworkout. No matter how I felt before my workout, whether too jittery or too tired to focus, a few caps would have me dialed in mentally. I was using it before muay thai and boxing sparring, so maybe if u were only lifting weights, u'd use it for more intense workouts like a leg day, which ur not looking forward to.

The only thing I don't like about it is the amount sulbutiamine. I have been using a makeshift version of Clear Edge recently by buying a few of the core ingredients (which is costing more than the actual product) and realized I prefer 100mg of sulbutiamine instead of the dose in the current formulation.

Hope that's helpful. I can give u a more detailed breakdown of the ingredients and the synergy of the ingredients if necessary when I am less busy. I'd have to review the literature on the ingredients, but if that helps bring a re-release of one of my favorite Evomuse products, (second only to Cardiotryx), then I am happy to do so.
I'm lifting weights and boxing , but honestly my workouts are not my problem, that's the only time I'm usually focused. I'm more so looking for a mental edge in day to day activities. More alertness, focus and mental clarity but also in a calm manor. If that makes sense.

So when it comes to Nootropics I don't really know what ingredients I should be particularly looking for.

If it makes a difference I'm a crappy sleeper so I'm often functioning on what most people would consider less then adaquate sleep.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 3 sealed bottles of clear edge but they expired in 2019...does anyone think they would still be effective?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Excellent review, though you lose a few points by NOT being a 100% Fan boy.

Might have a personal bottle stashed away if you want to PM me.

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 sealed bottles of clear edge but they expired in 2019...does anyone think they would still be effective?
Yep. They are still working fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im 100% a fan boy....🥺
The good news is that the rumored personal stash is running very low, so I'll be breaking my brain to figure out how to get a new batch done.

Little secret - I can't do what I do without it.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
@dsade do you think Neurosilk BF7 is as effective as Bombyx Mori? Its the only version I can find.

I've basically recreated the formula minus ldopa and nelumbo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade do you think Neurosilk BF7 is as effective as Bombyx Mori? Its the only version I can find.

I've basically recreated the formula minus ldopa and nelumbo.
Not sure I've looked into it. I actually have about 900 grams of BF7 here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmk if youre wanting to get rid of any
be happy to shoot you 100grams or so.

If you order from the store anytime soon, just remind me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade any updates on this?
With as big of a company threatening disaster I've been dealing with the last 14 months, this has dropped pretty far on the list of restocks.

Justdabbling

Awards
With as big of a company threatening disaster I've been dealing with the last 14 months, this has dropped pretty far on the list of restocks.
Are you saying some big company threatening you to not to sell Clear Edge?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying some big company threatening you to not to sell Clear Edge?
No, I'm saying I lost 6 figures because of massive supply side screwups and it is going to take several years to even recover.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I'm saying I lost 6 figures because of massive supply side screwups and it is going to take several years to even recover.
Wow. That’s no drop in the bucket. I’m sorry my friend. You’ve turned me into a believer with your supps so I’ll continue to buy everything you put out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look for presale in the next 10 days.

Ingredients ordered. ETA 5 weeks, so just need a bit to pay for production.

I'm only gonna have 500 available.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look for presale in the next 10 days.

Ingredients ordered. ETA 5 weeks, so just need a bit to pay for production.

I'm only gonna have 500 available.
I’m in!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Presale up

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir! I placed the order.
I am excited to try it! I bought a bottle of it when you first released it years ago. I later traded it in a deal smh 🤦🏻‍♂️
I don’t know why I would do that without even trying it first lol anyway, I will post up a review after I get some uses out of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am excited to try it! I bought a bottle of it when you first released it years ago. I later traded it in a deal smh 🤦🏻‍♂️
I don’t know why I would do that without even trying it first lol anyway, I will post up a review after I get some uses out of it.
Make sure you are pushing yourself in at least one area. Doesn't much matter what: language, writing, guitar, research. Anything that challenge you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to mention....if you want 10 or more then hit me up direct and we will work out a deal.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you are pushing yourself in at least one area. Doesn't much matter what: language, writing, guitar, research. Anything that challenge you.
My work can be mentally challenging. I use nootropics to help me in that area. I will try Clear Edge as soon as it comes in.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 5 of these from the pre-sale and I can't wait. My ability to articulate my thoughts in a halfway decent manner has been wanting for quite some time now. I'm almost certain at least some of that mojo is just some of that good stuff away. I had some CE from the last batch lying around for forever (and still do) but it kind of smelled as time went on...I could never muster up the nerve to take it more than a of couple times after it got to be like that.

Please let 2022-2023 be the year of the 'Muse!!!

P.S. I know I'm an ass for saying this but I'm still hoping for a miraculous last minute upgrade!

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 5 of these from the pre-sale and I can't wait. My ability to articulate my thoughts in a halfway decent manner has been wanting for quite some time now. I'm almost certain at least some of that mojo is just some of that good stuff away. I had some CE from the last batch lying around for forever (and still do) but it kind of smelled as time went on...I could never muster up the nerve to take it more than a of couple times after it got to be like that.

Please let 2022-2023 be the year of the 'Muse!!!

P.S. I know I'm an ass for saying this but I'm still hoping for a miraculous last minute upgrade!
What kind of upgrade you hoping for?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I massively overestimated the demand for CE.

This is going to probably tie up my capital for the rest of the year.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I massively overestimated the demand for CE.

This is going to probably tie up my capital for the rest of the year.
What would you combine CE with to get full memory retention and energy? Vyvanse, adderall, anything?