Clear Edge

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What would you combine CE with to get full memory retention and energy? Vyvanse, adderall, anything?
You could probably get away with using a half dose of CE if you are on ADHD meds. I would say you could probably get away with using less of both, but I shouldn’t really suggest adjusting your pharma meds. Just my thoughts on it.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you combine CE with to get full memory retention and energy? Vyvanse, adderall, anything?
Everyone’s chemistry is different. You’re gonna have to play around and see what works best for you but I would say is be careful and start low with both because that’s a lot of dopamine you’re playing with

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I massively overestimated the demand for CE.

This is going to probably tie up my capital for the rest of the year.
Just picked up another bottle on the presale. Considering that I can get away with taking only 2-4 caps a day, it's a steal at that price.

Wish I had the funds for a ten pack. I'll be sure pick up a few bottles once I have the funds. Even at the non-presale price, it's still worth every penny.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Everyone’s chemistry is different. You’re gonna have to play around and see what works best for you but I would say is be careful and start low with both because that’s a lot of dopamine you’re playing with
Yea I hear you. I have a major test coming up at the end of September and need all the help I can get.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I used to read a lot as a child and while conversing I have synonyms buried in my memory that I'll want to dredge up mid-sentence but it's hit or miss if I can recall them on the fly. I found that Clear Edge helped me best with that. It also seemed to help with studying and language composition to a lesser degree.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on when this will be ready to ship?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates on when this will be ready to ship?
They split the ingredients into thirds without telling me. We are tracking closely. Supposed to have landed today

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully, they will soon. I have a friend with ADHD that I think Clear would help.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went ahead and grabbed a couple of these. So refresh my memory here… seems like I remember this is a supplement that needs to be taken everyday because it builds up in your system? Or is there acute effects?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and grabbed a couple of these. So refresh my memory here… seems like I remember this is a supplement that needs to be taken everyday because it builds up in your system? Or is there acute effects?
It is fine to use "as needed," especially if u r only using it pre-workout for enhanced focus.

But in order to take full advantage of the nootropic and neuroprotective effects of the bacopa monnieri, it would be better to use everyday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about at the end of my rope, for real. Everything ready to go and production calls to ask where the Pryoglutamic Acid was. Supplier: Oops, must have forgotten it.

$5k loss later (overheard, refunds, etc) I had to overnight 12kg I was lucky enough to find locally. Looks like I'll be paying for overnight for the shipment as well, so estimate Tuesday.

I can't even begin to explain how exhausted I am dealing with 2 years of incompetence. I'm noticing sharp IQ drops and attention spans all around me, to add on to the incompetence. IS IT JUST ME????

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmmm...

I've not tried this yet. Interested.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Were these ever shipped out to customers? I ordered it awhile ago, but still haven’t received it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were these ever shipped out to customers? I ordered it awhile ago, but still haven’t received it.
Yes. Late last week.

PM me

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I did PM you twice now. Still no product or a response. Let me know what’s up. Thanks man!

@dsade
That definitely sounds frustrating.

Have u tried emailing him or contacting him on facebook?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That definitely sounds frustrating.

Have u tried emailing him or contacting him on facebook?
Already taken care of.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am enjoying Clear Edge at 4 caps in the morning with 200 mg of caffeine. Cognitive enhancer for sure.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am enjoying Clear Edge at 4 caps in the morning with 200 mg of caffeine. Cognitive enhancer for sure.
Is it the same formula as the previous version? On the site, the old formula is in the picture, but in the write up section the dosages look different

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 weeks into Clear Edge and my thoughts….

2 caps 2x a day: didn’t really feel much but this is also 1/2 the dosage on the label. Used this dosage for a week.

3 caps 2x a day: this is where I started seeing some things. Mostly an alertness enhancement and a bit of a mood boost. Did this for a week.

4 caps 2x a day. Had a odd reaction to this. Felt over stimulated and my anxiety increased. Dosed this for 3 days. Had a sinus like headache for these 3 days that went away after I changed to dose. Was not BP related. Can not say for a fact it was Clear Edge but the timing does line up.

2 caps 3x a day: this appears to be my sweet spot. Lost the anxiety and headaches. The most notable effects are my attention span and vocal fluency. My communication skills have improved significantly. My ability to problem solve without getting frustrated or mentally stuck is much better. My thoughts are more rational and appear to come quicker. More level headed with my emotions. Example… my wife unintentionally aggravated me the other day and I was able to sort our disagreement without getting bent out of shape. On the performance side I feel like this has helped my golf game. I’ve been able to control my emotions without my anxiety getting elevated.

Overall I am very pleased with Clear Edge and will continue to use this. As always, Evo’s products never disappoint.

On a side not… would love to see Evo come out with something that enhances motivation and euphoria to go along with Clear Edge.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Bump for some more recent feedback.
I'm back in school, and looking for something more than just ECGT or ECY.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks into Clear Edge and my thoughts….

2 caps 2x a day: didn’t really feel much but this is also 1/2 the dosage on the label. Used this dosage for a week.

3 caps 2x a day: this is where I started seeing some things. Mostly an alertness enhancement and a bit of a mood boost. Did this for a week.

4 caps 2x a day. Had a odd reaction to this. Felt over stimulated and my anxiety increased. Dosed this for 3 days. Had a sinus like headache for these 3 days that went away after I changed to dose. Was not BP related. Can not say for a fact it was Clear Edge but the timing does line up.

2 caps 3x a day: this appears to be my sweet spot. Lost the anxiety and headaches. The most notable effects are my attention span and vocal fluency. My communication skills have improved significantly. My ability to problem solve without getting frustrated or mentally stuck is much better. My thoughts are more rational and appear to come quicker. More level headed with my emotions. Example… my wife unintentionally aggravated me the other day and I was able to sort our disagreement without getting bent out of shape. On the performance side I feel like this has helped my golf game. I’ve been able to control my emotions without my anxiety getting elevated.

Overall I am very pleased with Clear Edge and will continue to use this. As always, Evo’s products never disappoint.

On a side not… would love to see Evo come out with something that enhances motivation and euphoria to go along with Clear Edge.
Did you notice much difference taking with or without food?

It's looks like at least one ingredient is fat soluble.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you notice much difference taking with or without food?

It's looks like at least one ingredient is fat soluble.
I’ve been taking clear edge for a while and here’s what I’ve found works for me (definitely could be different for others).
- I like doing one 4 capsule dose per day. A second doesn’t seem to really provide any noticeable benefit for me.
- I’ve noticed differences between dosing in the morning on an empty stomach vs 20-30 mins before I have my first meal. As you noted some ingredients are fat soluble where others aren’t. I think both ways are fine but the sulbutiamine definitely affects you more with fat in the mix.
- some days I really notice it and others I don’t. Probably really depends on sleep, hydration and nutrition as well.
- Daily dosing definitely has a build up effect but I wonder if some ingredients lose their magic and have a bit of a tolerance.
- currently I use clear edge about 4 times a week mid morning about 20 mins before my first meal and where it shines is the afternoon when I start cruising, getting tasks done and having the energy to do it without needing much caffeine. Typically I get a great burst of energy/motivation/creativity in the morning and this is usually when I workout and use a pre. Then come afternoon I’m exhausted and dragging through my workday. Using clear edge mid/late morning before lunch has really helped this.

It’s definitely a great supplement and highly recommend it. You will have to experiment a bit and see what works best for you.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been taking clear edge for a while and here’s what I’ve found works for me (definitely could be different for others).
- I like doing one 4 capsule dose per day. A second doesn’t seem to really provide any noticeable benefit for me.
- I’ve noticed differences between dosing in the morning on an empty stomach vs 20-30 mins before I have my first meal. As you noted some ingredients are fat soluble where others aren’t. I think both ways are fine but the sulbutiamine definitely affects you more with fat in the mix.
- some days I really notice it and others I don’t. Probably really depends on sleep, hydration and nutrition as well.
- Daily dosing definitely has a build up effect but I wonder if some ingredients lose their magic and have a bit of a tolerance.
- currently I use clear edge about 4 times a week mid morning about 20 mins before my first meal and where it shines is the afternoon when I start cruising, getting tasks done and having the energy to do it without needing much caffeine. Typically I get a great burst of energy/motivation/creativity in the morning and this is usually when I workout and use a pre. Then come afternoon I’m exhausted and dragging through my workday. Using clear edge mid/late morning before lunch has really helped this.

It’s definitely a great supplement and highly recommend it. You will have to experiment a bit and see what works best for you.
Exactly the type of feedback I was looking for in a post. Thank you!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I take it in the morning without eating but I take my daily Omega supplement at the same time. So I am getting my fats with it.
Fyi... If using an ethyl ester version, that may not be the best choice for absorption.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fyi... If using an ethyl ester version, that may not be the best choice for absorption.
That’s a very good point. I wasn’t necessarily supplementing the fish oil with the CE for its benefits, it’s just part of my morning routine.