Cissus for pump

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did read in several posts that taking cissus preworkout improves pump. but what cissus is better for this purpose? the regular 6%, the 10% or the 50% extract?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primaforce and USP labs both make quality cissus products. I'm not too sure about the difference in the percentages, though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The higher the extraction for ketosterones, the more anabolic cissus gets.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah but taking 5 grams of 10% = the effects of 1g 50%

that was my question. In other words is the ketosterones responsible for the pump or other compounds in cissus. If it's the ketosterones then the highest extract would be better, but if the pump is the result of other compounds of cissis (other than ketosterone) then the lowest extract would be better.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah but taking 5 grams of 10% = the effects of 1g 50%
Agree. Its just that some people might want to take 1g 50% Cissus twice a day, for some reason, but may not be motivated to take 5g 10% twice per day. If one is looking for high-dose Cissus, the level of extraction is important, not to mention the convenience from the lower overall dosage.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def. reccomend the USP version. I however, have not tried the primaforce product

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who takes no supplements except the SuperCissus.

He says he feels a really good pump with it. I guess its easier for him cuz unlike the rest of us he's not on 100 other things

Dunno his dosage

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who takes no supplements except the SuperCissus.

He says he feels a really good pump with it. I guess its easier for him cuz unlike the rest of us he's not on 100 other things

Dunno his dosage
PUMPS. are all about what kind of workout you do.

i used to do back bi, chest tri, back chest, should legs, etc etc all the easy combos

i got soo swollen and pumped i couldnt get my jacket on many attempts and my hat forget about it lol

now i do DC and the pumps are almost never there, i miss them but i also know pUMPS DONT MEAN ANYTHING

Aussie

Aussie

Awards
I can't reach my back or shoulders to wash them in the shower after my back/bis workout. Even though before every workout I include a stretch where I link my wrists behind my back with one arm over my shoulder.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PUMPS. are all about what kind of workout you do.

i used to do back bi, chest tri, back chest, should legs, etc etc all the easy combos

i got soo swollen and pumped i couldnt get my jacket on many attempts and my hat forget about it lol

now i do DC and the pumps are almost never there, i miss them but i also know pUMPS DONT MEAN ANYTHING
I agree pumps can depend on the type of workout you do. Yet, the quality of pumps you get with appropriate supplements my be superior to that of pumps from workouts only. Finally, I do not quite agree that pumps do not mean a thing. Vasodilation/pumps create an excellent environment for superior transportation of nutrients into the blood stream and cellular tissue, triggering anabolic processes. The full anabolic process unfolds during rest, as we know. So, vasodilation/pumps are cool.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I agree pumps can depend on the type of workout you do. Yet, the quality of pumps you get with appropriate supplements my be superior to that of pumps from workouts only. Finally, I do not quite agree that pumps do not mean a thing. Vasodilation/pumps create an excellent environment for superior transportation of nutrients into the blood stream and cellular tissue, triggering anabolic processes. The full anabolic process unfolds during rest, as we know. So, vasodilation/pumps are cool.
:goodpost:

I can tell you this IMO. Over the last 2 months, i have gone to a fullbody routine....mon, wed, fri. that looks like this and my pumps are pretty sick...

MON, WED, FRI

CHEST - INCL DB PRESS OR BB INCLINE PRESS
BACK - BB ROW
TRI - CG BENCH PRESS
BI - INCL DB CURL OR STRAIGHT BAR CURL
LEGS - FRONT SQUATS OR BACK SQUATS
SHLD - FRONT RAISES OR ARNOLD PRESS

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I can tell you this IMO. Over the last 2 months, i have gone to a fullbody routine....mon, wed, fri. that looks like this and my pumps are pretty sick...

MON, WED, FRI

CHEST - INCL DB PRESS OR BB INCLINE PRESS
BACK - BB ROW
TRI - CG BENCH PRESS
BI - INCL DB CURL OR STRAIGHT BAR CURL
LEGS - FRONT SQUATS OR BACK SQUATS
SHLD - FRONT RAISES OR ARNOLD PRESS
I've started with a simular full-body routine this week. Man, that is intense. And like you said, the pumps are sick.