Cissus Bulk 5% or SuperCissus RX

swaneon

Awards
Im thinking of buying one and they're around the same price
due to bb.com b1g1 the SuperCissusRX is at around $60 for 360 caps and 288 grams total i believe while the bulk Cissus at nutraplanet is a 5% extract for 500g at $45. I heard that SuperCissusRX is an extract at 5% is that correct?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Cissus RX is the best Cissus on the market imo

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
of the various cissus products ive used, and ive used both bulk cissus powder and super cissus............never noticed a huge difference in effectiveness, but pills are much more convenient IMO......and bulk cissus doesnt smell/taste too great

swaneon

Awards
Ah i see, thanks! Btw meso watermelon is ordered! Can't wait to try it next eeek

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
......and bulk cissus doesnt smell/taste too great
I couldn't agree more lol. That stuff about made me sick trying to choke it down.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only used osteosport so i can only comment on that.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
SuperCissusRX's extract is also backed by a patent.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't agree more lol. That stuff about made me sick trying to choke it down.
I agree, as well. I have to put in a little shaker and mix it with cran juice in order to consume it.

I have found it to be an effective supplement though.

swaneon

Awards
hmm im wondering if the $10 price increase and half the amount is worth supercissusrx over cissus 5%?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm im wondering if the $10 price increase and half the amount is worth supercissusrx over cissus 5%?
i hate to suggest buying off bb.com, but they have a buy 2 get 1 free deal on cissus right now, may wanna take advantage of that while you can

swaneon

Awards
Yep that's what I was comparing if against but its around 288g vs 500 on nutraplanet though?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep that's what I was comparing if against but its around 288g vs 500 on nutraplanet though?
like i said, for me it basically just comes down to personal preference........ive used a few different cissus products, from 5% to 20% and never really noticed a difference.......but i'll pay extra to have pills, and not have to deal with bulk powder :D

swaneon

Awards
haha thing is since its for post jaw surgery (in june) ill have to uncap the supercissusrx anyways
btw do you think it'd be benefical for post jaw surgery?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha thing is since its for post jaw surgery (in june) ill have to uncap the supercissusrx anyways
btw do you think it'd be benefical for post jaw surgery?
what kind of surgery are you having done on your jaw?

ive always used cissus in my "rehab" from injuries...........mainly ankle injuries *have used cissus for at least 5 sprains/strains and then used during my rehab from complete ankle reconstructive surgery* and i feel like its always helped me recover a bit faster.........but tendon/ligament issues could be much different then what you're going through with your jaw

Antabolix

Awards
Oh wow, jaw surgery...good luck op. I too would like to know how well the bulk 5% cissus works. The only one I've used is the 40% primaforce cissus. It's always worked well for me, but I hear alot of others say that it sucks lol. For anyone with experience, does the bulk 5% cissus work as well as the more concentrated primaforce?

swaneon

Awards
i reader somewhere that SuperCissusRX is a 5% extract from a thread in bb.com?
if thats true then they most likely would be the same thing?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
double jaw surgery
http://www.underbitecorrection.com/

this but im also getting the top shifted
and i appreciate your help btw

hmmm, well lets put it this way......it wouldnt hurt to take the cissus :D
good luck with that surgery btw

Oh wow, jaw surgery...good luck op. I too would like to know how well the bulk 5% cissus works. The only one I've used is the 40% primaforce cissus. It's always worked well for me, but I hear alot of others say that it sucks lol. For anyone with experience, does the bulk 5% cissus work as well as the more concentrated primaforce?
when i was using the bulk powder, i may have taken 1 extra dose a day *it was a while ago i cant remember 100%* but ive never noticed a huge difference between extract %'s

Antabolix

Awards
but ive never noticed a huge difference between extract %'s

So they all seem to work equally well for you? I figure since I'm taking the one that most people think sucks, then I should still see some effects from the lower % extracts.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So they all seem to work equally well for you? I figure since I'm taking the one that most people think sucks, then I should still see some effects from the lower % extracts.
yea......never any really noticeable/major differences

like i said, mainly used it when recovering from some sort of ankle sprain/strain.......some more severe than others....but no matter what cissus i used, i always seemed to recover pretty quickly

and with my LONG history of ankle problems, i can say my recovery time using cissus is better than my recovery without it

swaneon

Awards
thanks for the encouragement
definitely going to buy cissus and will probably order within the next few days

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
The Bulk 5% cissus is awsome for my joints. The 10% (SuperCissus RX) lowered my cortisol too much; my joints ached when I used it.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol lowered hurt your joints?
I used and loved super cissus... It's supposed to lower corisol and helped my joints tremendously.

On a side note. I'm currently taking the 40%. And loving that as well.

I would have gotten supercissus from nutra but they wouldn't price match bb(dot)com which is lame.

No offense and I love nutra but in today's world that's a necessity...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
customcapsule has 5 percent cissus you could make your own caps...

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

ozc

Awards
Im currently using the supercissus rx from USP labs, and haven;t noticed much difference. I've had chronic intercostal inflammation for about 11months now so am getting desperate.

Will try thr 5% NP bulk powder and provide a comparision after.

Have any of you guys used all 3 and found one to be better?

USP labs supercissus 10%
Primaforce cissus 40%
NP bulk cissus 5%?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I used to love cc. They have gone completely Mia...

Really? I'm wondering myself, i JUST discovered them, and have placed two orders in the last few weeks and they FUBAR'd both of them so far. And have yet to make one of them right. Not thoroughly impressed yet, can't get a reply back on the last order :(