Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
did some combo Olympic lifts, i normally do olymipic lifts on sat or sunday. but the combination is new. alot of fun and got high as **** off the adrenalin.

test 1.2g, deca still going strong...

there's some post on this site about complex Olympic lifts. i did the stuff they talked about and it was awesome...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/getting-big-olympic-3201/

Snatch deads, High pull 165x3x3x3 (could of done more but it was new so just worked on form)
deads/front squat/ standing press 185 x3x3x3x3 (my Favorite) been doing this for a while trying to get to 225lbs
snatch with overhead squat 115 x5x5x5x5 (new to me, the last sets i knew i could do more but still getting form down

did some delt work and abs nothing special just played around.

over all love the new lifts alot of fun. i start cutting in may and i want to incorporate these in with my cut routine.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
did some combo Olympic lifts, i normally do olymipic lifts on sat or sunday. but the combination is new. alot of fun and got high as **** off the adrenalin.

test 1.2g, deca still going strong...

there's some post on this site about complex Olympic lifts. i did the stuff they talked about and it was awesome...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/getting-big-olympic-3201/

Snatch deads, High pull 165x3x3x3 (could of done more but it was new so just worked on form)
deads/front squat/ standing press 185 x3x3x3x3 (my Favorite) been doing this for a while trying to get to 225lbs
snatch with overhead squat 115 x5x5x5x5 (new to me, the last sets i knew i could do more but still getting form down

did some delt work and abs nothing special just played around.

over all love the new lifts alot of fun. i start cutting in may and i want to incorporate these in with my cut routine.
That's an interesting lifting session man, might have to steal it off you and see how it goes :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It was pretty fun. Did u read the article, it has videos

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I tried but my phone isn't playing the game, will have to jump on the home computer later.
cool yeah check it out. they have an actual routine at the end you can follow. i just wanted to do a bunch of Olympic lifts. probably not the best on the body. but **** it, i was excited

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Chest day:

decline press:: 180x10 230x10 280x8 330x6
inclined:: 185x10x8x6x4x6
DB flat:: 70x6x6x6 (i was dead, normally i can use the 100lbs plus)
FLys:: 45x10 55x10 65x6 75x6

i thought about doing abs but thats as far as i got.

pinned 1.2g test and deca today. plus 100mg of TNE(couldnt resist, its so damn good)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. 220 :) I carry it pretty top heavy but my wheels are decent though lol. People often tell me I look like I weigh 240. I wish :)
Feel free to come follow my log on the way there though :p

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
crazy, people always ask if im 230-235. you look jacked bro. i may have some one else take pics for me. maybe watch some posing tips on youtube.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kindle fires have timer cams. It's very covenant

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
nice the girlfriend always makes fun of me when i get her to take pics for me. shes a ****

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
need some advice

so ive been running 1.2g of test for over three months. i start cutting in may. im going to be using winny. ive got a **** ton of it. and i tolerate it pretty well. my question is... should i lower the test back to my TRT dosage and just run the winny, or should i keep the test at 1.2 and run the winny?

i know that test over 1g increases your igf and promotes fat loss. but i dont see a point in running that much test with winny. especially since im just cutting. ill be using T3 and albut. ive used t3 before but never albut(always gone with clen).

i have a bunch of test cyp saved but would like to not just be blowing through the stock for no real benefit. and in all honesty this has always been a problem of mine. i would like to learn more about max benefits while lowering resource usage.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
need some advice

so ive been running 1.2g of test for over three months. i start cutting in may. im going to be using winny. ive got a **** ton of it. and i tolerate it pretty well. my question is... should i lower the test back to my TRT dosage and just run the winny, or should i keep the test at 1.2 and run the winny?

i know that test over 1g increases your igf and promotes fat loss. but i dont see a point in running that much test with winny. especially since im just cutting. ill be using T3 and albut. ive used t3 before but never albut(always gone with clen).

i have a bunch of test cyp saved but would like to not just be blowing through the stock for no real benefit. and in all honesty this has always been a problem of mine. i would like to learn more about max benefits while lowering resource usage.
I assume its 300mg/ml. Here is what I would do...
Run winny for 6 weeks.
Every 2 weeks drop your test slightly. It takes roughly 10-14 days to clear so this would mean end of second week of winny you are on 1g, 4 weeks in you are at .8g and so on until you find that sweet spot.

I personally like about 750-900mg with my winny. It keeps me dry, losing fat but not too dry in the joints.

Just spitballing here. You could do it different ways but that's my 2 cents

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
sounds good dave i think ill try it. let me tell you 1.2g test with deca is pretty ****ing amazing. but i just think that much test is over kill for cutting. ill defnatly do the taper down. that will make it less drastic going back to trt dose. i think im going to cruise for a while. like till January. i dont know if ill make it but i think it would do my body good

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
this pic is from 2 days ago, shoulders looking huge.
photo.JPG

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
so today was leg day. i thought it be a good idea to do front squats with no warm up at 225lbs. made it 6 reps and my knee deside to stop working. im an idiot.

so i did back and arms today

pullups::: wide 12,10,10
neutrel grip 8 ,6,6
chin ups 6,6,6,6
lawnmower pulls 70lbs 8x8x8x8
close grip pulldowns 180x12 200x8 220x6 220x6
standing hammer curls 45x20 50x20 55x16 60x12
inclined iso curl 35x10 40x10 45x8x6
tricep pulls 180x10 200x10 240x6x6
skull crushers 90x12 110x8 130x6 140x3(pr)

over all it was pretty solid, had to combine work outs due to a busy weekend

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Looking beast bro! Nice workout. I have noticed over the years how important warmup sets are. I'm not young enough to just power through heavy weight right off the bat like I used too lol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Looking beast bro! Nice workout. I have noticed over the years how important warmup sets are. I'm not young enough to just power through heavy weight right off the bat like I used too lol
Yep getting older blows.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah it does suck, but I'm also an idiot I've had borderline knee issues since I was 19. Nothing's ever tore but the ortho told me to be careful and and don't go too heavy. That's why I quit squating and doing deads over 450lbs. I'm just glad it didn't snap. Yeah I'm looking ridiculous lay big right now. I'm going in to the cut at around 227lbs maybe a little more. So if I can drop 10-20lbs in 8 weeks I should be ripped and around 205. That's the next goal!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice man! You will be freaky at 205.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah it does suck, but I'm also an idiot I've had borderline knee issues since I was 19. Nothing's ever tore but the ortho told me to be careful and and don't go too heavy. That's why I quit squating and doing deads over 450lbs. I'm just glad it didn't snap. Yeah I'm looking ridiculous lay big right now. I'm going in to the cut at around 227lbs maybe a little more. So if I can drop 10-20lbs in 8 weeks I should be ripped and around 205. That's the next goal!
Lol @ not too heavy at 450lbs

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Lol @ not too heavy at 450lbs

well 450 is double my weight. the way i see it is the body can handle double. but anything more really isnt needed. its not like doing reps of 600 is going to get me that much bigger than doing reps of 375-450. and my knees feel better if i stay under that weight. when i was like 19 i would do dumb stuff like load up as much as i can and just power through. ive learned that that just doesnt work. need to have a game plan with reasonable goals

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
My knee is being a real bitch. I think my knee cap isn't tracking right. Or I've irritated something in there. I'm going to lay off legs for a week maybe 2. Then go light with a brace until I feel solid again. I'm extreamly pissed

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel you on the knee problems big man. 3 surgeries here.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
My knee is being a real bitch. I think my knee cap isn't tracking right. Or I've irritated something in there. I'm going to lay off legs for a week maybe 2. Then go light with a brace until I feel solid again. I'm extreamly pissed
Peptides for healing? Maybe some MGF for a few weeks? Injected around the knee in small doses everyday after some very light exercise and stretching? Such as a brisk walk? Just throwing ideas around...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Peptides for healing? Maybe some MGF for a few weeks? Injected around the knee in small doses everyday after some very light exercise and stretching? Such as a brisk walk? Just throwing ideas around...
Maybe if it doesn't get better. I'm going to just go light and use a brace for a couple of weeks. Next coarse would be peps. Moms a bodybuilder and she gave me some good advice and a plan. Just frustrated. Legs are a pretty big part of my routine. I didn't get to my size by just benching and curling.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Maybe if it doesn't get better. I'm going to just go light and use a brace for a couple of weeks. Next coarse would be peps. Moms a bodybuilder and she gave me some good advice and a plan. Just frustrated. Legs are a pretty big part of my routine. I didn't get to my size by just benching and curling.
Right on man. You are one of the few that realize how important legs are to grow. Wish more people at my gym understood. The only people who use squats racks are the guys who do curls, crossfitters and me at my gym. I rarely see someone pushing more than 185-205 in the racks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Werd, legs get me high. When I come up from a set of squats I feel sick for a few minutes then feel like the **** king of the gym. Legs don't show so people don't think they're important. I prefer front squats but mom was telling me I might have to cut them out. I've never under stood why people curl I'm a squat rack. I do BB curls but I just set the bar on the ground.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
well 450 is double my weight. the way i see it is the body can handle double. but anything more really isnt needed. its not like doing reps of 600 is going to get me that much bigger than doing reps of 375-450. and my knees feel better if i stay under that weight. when i was like 19 i would do dumb stuff like load up as much as i can and just power through. ive learned that that just doesnt work. need to have a game plan with reasonable goals
Yeah very true, train smart

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dude, moms a BB? That's actually pretty tight (knowledge/wisdom)
Well she was in the 80's now she's big into cross fit. But she knows her ****.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Ah yes the fad that is CrossFit. My gf got into that too, she did a groupon deal for the first month then after that renewed for 3 more months. (Sh*t ain't cheap)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ah yes the fad that is CrossFit. My gf got into that too, she did a groupon deal for the first month then after that renewed for 3 more months. (Sh*t ain't cheap)
Naw her gym
Membership is 4 times what mine is. I would like to try it but I can't afford it

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Naw her gym
Membership is 4 times what mine is. I would like to try it but I can't afford it
Its a huge money making business man. Its crazy how much the cf trainers make. My roommate is a certified trainer for crossfit and my other bro is trying to get certed. The local crossfit gym offered him a ton of money to come work. He is 185 5 10 and sub 8%. He is a beast and gets down on some HITT

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So I guess since legs are out for a bit I'm going to spend the next 4 weeks pounding the lats. Going to be doing alot of pull-ups and chin ups. See if I can get a better spread.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I guess since legs are out for a bit I'm going to spend the next 4 weeks pounding the lats. Going to be doing alot of pull-ups and chin ups. See if I can get a better spread.
Time to fly brother!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Stumbled upon this while my insomnia is creeping... Awesome hit and miss log bro. Not a shyt ton of action for nearly a year but quality stuff! Will be following from here on...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool, glad to have u. School got pretty thick last year. So I had to step away from AM.

Test 1.2g & deca. Adex 1mg prami .4mg

Chest:

Hanging tricep press- 15x4 bw
Incline press. 225x10x10x7x6
Decline press 225x10 270x8 315x4 270x6x6
Db press 70x10x10x8x7
Incline flys. 35x10 40x10 45x10 50x6

Knee is still acting a fool, I'll be doing back today, I head to Austin on wed so ill be doing some bw exercises till I get back unless I find a gym. Got about 2 more weeks of heavy lifts them I change it up to high reps, and cardio 6 days a week. In a month start winny/t3/albuterol. Almost time to shred. I'll put pics up next week, whoch will be my last week if deca.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where you from in Texas? I'm north of Houston.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
cool, im hoping to find a gym i can use thrusday.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
back day::

wide grip pullups-12,11,7
nutral girp pullups- 10,10,6
chin ups- 7,8,6

lawnmowers- 70x10x8x6x10(caffeine kicked in haha)
reverse grip BB rows-185x10x10x8
overhand grip BB rows-185x8x8x6

nutral grip pulldowns-180x8 150x10x10....dead...

rest of the week ill be doing BW exercises only unless i find a gym..

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
WTF... today was suppose to be last pin of Deca. when i stuck the 18g in to draw 2 tiny pieces of the stopper broke off in to the oil. i have no filters. i was am so pissed. so only test now. it was like getting kicked in the nutz right before i busted on a bitches face. ****

Chest:::

Weighted tricep press:: 15xbw, 12xbw+25lbs, 8xbw+45, failed 2nd attempt at Bw+45, 10xbw+25
incline DB press:: 90x10 90x10 90x7 90x6 90x6
decline BB press::: 225x15 225x15 225x12 225x11
Cable flys:::140x10 155x10 165x10 165x10
inclined flys:: 40x6 45x6 50x6 50x5

im integrating into a high rep low weight routine. should be in full force may 1. ill be starting T3 on may 1 and winny/albuterol will be added around may 15

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
WTF... today was suppose to be last pin of Deca. when i stuck the 18g in to draw 2 tiny pieces of the stopper broke off in to the oil. i have no filters. i was am so pissed. so only test now. it was like getting kicked in the nutz right before i busted on a bitches face. ****

Chest:::

Weighted tricep press:: 15xbw, 12xbw+25lbs, 8xbw+45, failed 2nd attempt at Bw+45, 10xbw+25
incline DB press:: 90x10 90x10 90x7 90x6 90x6
decline BB press::: 225x15 225x15 225x12 225x11
Cable flys:::140x10 155x10 165x10 165x10
inclined flys:: 40x6 45x6 50x6 50x5

im integrating into a high rep low weight routine. should be in full force may 1. ill be starting T3 on may 1 and winny/albuterol will be added around may 15
Hahaha I know how that is man.... not funny sorry. HR/LW huh? Sounds bada$$. let me know when you start. Oh yeah... check my blast log. Got a small teaser pic up :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Damn bro 18g? That's fukkin hooge. Go with 23 brah... Damn

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I mean I know you guys have tons of exp but 18 is gonna rip the stopper. 23 works fine for me and I don't worry about particulates