Christopher's absentminded log, with pics

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Hmmm very interesting, it didnt suppress you, ill probably use it 8-12 weeks post PCT to see how it treats me and go from there, the fact of the clen caughts my eye, if its anticatabolic i would be interested in use it in the future, i thought it wouldve be catabolic because it speeds metabolism. gonna read more about it, thanks for the feedback.
Theres really not enough info to be conclusive. Some people is it in pct and get good results others get catabolism. I used the taper down method in pct started at 25 and over 8 weeks went to 12. I think. But again that was my choice others have had bad results. I will use it in
Pct again.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
image-1755063994.jpg

This is the end of week three on tren ace at ~50mg Ed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
image-3030359046.jpg

This is me a year ago

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice work man! Keep that sh*t up and you will be competition ready in no time

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn broski!!! Awesome job!!! I see that tren is treating you very well :)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nice work man! Keep that sh*t up and you will be competition ready in no time
Thanks man, I took that pic to see what changing my diet would do.

I've dropped weight, +15, I'm right at 217, got three more weeks on tren, I'm increasing cals going to try and hit 220 and stay this %bf. once off the tren I'm running epi with 1gram of test prop. For six weeks then tapering down into pct.

I think next cycle will be

Test prop 1g. Weeks 1-8or10
Npp. 500-700mg weeks 1-6
Abombs. Weeks 1-4

Get huge and wet. What h think dave

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Declined benched 315 the other, PR. My tiny chest can't push that much weight but I've been tring for a long time. Got 4 reps.

Thank u tren.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks man, I took that pic to see what changing my diet would do.

I've dropped weight, +15, I'm right at 217, got three more weeks on tren, I'm increasing cals going to try and hit 220 and stay this %bf. once off the tren I'm running epi with 1gram of test prop. For six weeks then tapering down into pct.

I think next cycle will be

Test prop 1g. Weeks 1-8or10
Npp. 500-700mg weeks 1-6
Abombs. Weeks 1-4

Get huge and wet. What h think dave
Go 10 with the Test and run NPP wks 2-8 so the abombs kick in and your muscles are catching 3 chemicals at once.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Go 10 with the Test and run NPP wks 2-8 so the abombs kick in and your muscles are catching 3 chemicals at once.
i was worried about it being to strong for such a short cycle. i would like to keep everything but i have to 4 months to do it and need to be finished with pct and solid before i head out.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn bro! Came a loong way

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Excellent progress good sir.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i was worried about it being to strong for such a short cycle. i would like to keep everything but i have to 4 months to do it and need to be finished with pct and solid before i head out.
That's not that bad man. If anything cut test down to 8 weeks, NPP to 4 weeks and abombs to 3. Short sweet with big results. Fast recovery and big gains... gotta love it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks guys. Alot of food has been eaten and alight of stuff has been picked up and put down. I never thought I could look like this. I'm ready for 250lbs.

Dave yeah its going to be a fast cycle with slot of mass gained. I think recovery will be throught the roof, so I plan on working out 7 days a week. And sleeping when I'm not eatting.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys. Alot of food has been eaten and alight of stuff has been picked up and put down. I never thought I could look like this. I'm ready for 250lbs.

Dave yeah its going to be a fast cycle with slot of mass gained. I think recovery will be throught the roof, so I plan on working out 7 days a week. And sleeping when I'm not eatting.
Good plan man. I think I am sticking to 8 week cycles from now on with lots of compounds. It will give me more cycles in a year and allow me to bulk and cut every 6 months

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well, I like the idea on paper but we will see how it plays out

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well, I like the idea on paper but we will see how it plays out
Yeah lots of things sound good and look good on paper... reality is a different story

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm worried that 2 months will result in lost mass due to not enough time to adjust to the new mass. But I think with a soild pct I'll be good

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm worried that 2 months will result in lost mass due to not enough time to adjust to the new mass. But I think with a soild pct I'll be good
As long as its good quality mass and not a ton of water and fat then you will be good. A lot of "lost" mass guys get during cycle is fake weight from water and fat. I have found that a solid diet and pct will let you maintain 90%+ everything you gain. Look at how LTL and RickRocks cycles turned out for example. They kept it all and gained weight and strength in pct. Don't get fooled and think that loss of glycogen storage means lost muscle. Diet and pct are everything bro.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Agreed, I might drop the Abombs. Run some mythelsten, m1t, or M dein.

My Abombs only come in 50mg caps, how would u space out dosage to keep stable levels

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
image-813646254.jpg

Took this morning, don't look as awoke. I wish I could run superdrol everyday of my life.

Attachments

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
You need to update this log brotha.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Crap I thought I had, I swear I posted last night. Must be in another damn log.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Guess I've been posting int the Clash of the titans log....fail

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Guess I've been posting int the Clash of the titans log....fail
lol, i'll have to jump on that one instead i guess. keep killing it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
holy crap i forgot about this thread.... well ive been on TRT for a while now, Doc has me at 200mg testc. its good. im at 222lbs ive been in recomp mode for about 6 weeks now. things are good im running 1.2g of test e. its a little strong. seems like the day after i inject i have some aggression issues. vains are coming in nicely. lifts are insane. ill record and log them later. but its insane how much more i can lift. i got bloated for the first few weeks but thats going away. had to dial in my AI, letro was to strong adex too week.

my main focus are my shoulders and legs, maybe back too would like to get a little thicker. after i finish this run im switching to a 5x5 routine with Olympic lifts.

i just got some M1T in, might run it for 2 weeks. idk

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
oh yeah im running deca at 300mg per week. i wanted to do a low dose, been having some pain in the joints. i thought about doing .5ml a week and decide out of laziness to just shoot 1ml per week. i think this is where the aggression is coming from cuz test has never made me overly aggressive.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good stuff man. I love my test around 1g but you really have to get the AI dialed in or you will blimp up. How did you start dosing it? What AI did you go with?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm using Adex at .8ml, and Priam at .2ml. Seeems to be the sweet spot. I started out with just .5 Adex and had a flare up in the nips so I tamed it with lectro and tapered down will mixing in the dex. Yeah I'm love a g+ of test. And the deca is really helping my knees and Elbows. I'm probably going to run a short Burst of M1t.

How u been Dave, how freaking ripped are u know?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm using Adex at .8ml, and Priam at .2ml. Seeems to be the sweet spot. I started out with just .5 Adex and had a flare up in the nips so I tamed it with lectro and tapered down will mixing in the dex. Yeah I'm love a g+ of test. And the deca is really helping my knees and Elbows. I'm probably going to run a short Burst of M1t.

How u been Dave, how freaking ripped are u know?
Nice man glad you found that sweet spot.

I'm stuck in the desert in Cali right now. I am cruising on 400mg test and have maintained most of my gains from the last burst. I'm sitting 195-200 at 13% give or take. They do have a gym here so its not bad... food is terrible and very un-nutritious.

I'm planning my burst of Tren/Dbol/Winny, Test E and Test P and should be starting it on the 15th. I never got to get photos up after my last burst because my roommates daughter thought my camera was a bath toy. Lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cali desert, he'll yeah. I've got to head to the Rockies the summer and map a section. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to maintain. At high altitudes by body goes catabolic fast.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cali desert, he'll yeah. I've got to head to the Rockies the summer and map a section. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to maintain. At high altitudes by body goes catabolic fast.
Lots of calories lol. That's what I do. Its easier to lose a little fat than fight to gain back muscle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The caloiries won't be available. I'm backpacking across a section and mapping on foot. It's one of my last classes. Think about running some osta. And some other supps.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Blasted traps and shoulders today.

Standing military press for 165x12x4
Would like to get this up to 225lbs over the next couple of months.

Vascularity is getting crazy, legs and arms looming good. Abs are still some what bloated but I'm running a lot of test so I guess that's just how it will be.

I started m1t today. Running it at 20mg for 2 weeks. Maybe 3 but I doubt it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
had an interesting problem the other day. i recently bought bulk powder TUDCA from a new vendor. i capped it my self at 750mg per cap. ive done this before with no problems. that night i took one cap (750mg) with 3g fish oil before bed. with in 20 mins i was projectile vomiting. WTF this has never happend before. i contacted the vendor and he gave me the hole spech about TUDCA is a Bile Salt and any more than the recommended dose of 200-300mg could have adverse reactions. they reassured me that it was the real deal and that the packaging hadnt gotten mixed up.they also offered me a refund. i have taken 1g of TUDCA before from another company. so ether the old company stuff was bs or this company is tring to kill me. im going to recap at 250mg and see if i can tolerate it. if not im going to take them up on the refund.

M1T is going strong. this is the end of day 4 and i can feel the ****.
did legs today:
front Squats::225x10x3
hack squats:: 350x10x3 (think i only got 6 on the last one)
Lockleg Deads:: 185x10x4
leg press:: 610x10x4 (i know i only got 6 on the last one)
quad exst:: 230x10x4
seated calves:: 180x20x3
standing calves:: 315x20x3

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nice workout man. That's weird about the TUDCA but I have heard of people throwing up from taking too much. Did the cap possibly dissolve to quick? Possibly releasing to much at once in the wrong spot in your digestive system? Just speculating here because it seems weird if you have had 1g before and didn't get sick.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah it would have to be something like that. im not using any filler and im using veg caps. which desolve faster. im going to recap this after noon. i also think that the other place i order from cuts theres. a few of there other products failed me during pct so thats why i moved on

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
your a bps rep, nice im about to order some formasurge any other products i should look out for

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
your a bps rep, nice im about to order some formasurge any other products i should look out for
Look on nutra and if they still have the endosurge/erase stacks its money for SHBG and cortisol control. Also check vanillean out for a non stimulant fat burner its amazing.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
werd thanks dave

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The m1t is killing my elbows and shoulders. They just seem to ache. Other than that the runs going smoothly.

I recapped my tudca at 250mg per cap. Gave me a little heart burn but no projectile vomiting. So I'm pretty excited about that.

Worked out arms today, nothing really new to report.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
M1T 30mg, day 11. Test 1.2g week 10.

Holy crap, talk about some back pumps.
Leg day:
Front squats 225x10, 245x8, 245x6
Lock leg deads 135x10,145x10x3
(Had to lay on the incline bench between sets)
Hacksquats 225x16,235x10,275x10.

Had to stop, couldn't stand for awhile pumps were so bad. It's been an hour and my kidneys are still throbbing. I forgot to take any taurine today. I don't know if it would if helped but I wish I would have taken some.

I'm pretty sure I'm only running the m1t for a few more days. I don't think I could take three weeks of this. I will say 15mg pre workout is pretty intense. I really like the stuff but my urine turned really dark after less than a week. With Sd that doesn't happen till week 4.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
image-1745687703.jpg

Tried to get the traps and back.

Last pic is un flexed. I really wanted a bicep pic but couldn't get it

Attachments

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Day 13, M1T 30mg... Tomorrow is most defiantly the last day on this. I'm up 10lbs. Had back and calf pumps for 2 days. Will not go away. This stuff is fun in the gym but the rest of the day is hell.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Been off the M1t a few days feeling way better. Noticed I'm not lifting as heavy :( but still destroying the weights.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
WTF, so i used a BS digital BF% tester today, it said i was at 16.8%. there is no ****ing way. i took the pictures on the 14th, its been 6 days. what do yall think?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
13-14 ish

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Werd, I know I'm a little higher than I like to be but, 16.8 seemed way to high.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah def not that fuggin high. I tried those electic testers for a month while calipering myself and they were always 2-3 % on the high side. On second glance I would say 11-12.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Well I've been running deca so I know bf is higher than I stay at. I start cutting in a month. Going to try and drop 6% from my current bf%, I drop the deca in 2 weeks. Then two weeks after that I start winny up. I'll keep my test at 1.2g per week. So I should I think it's reasonable to drop 1% a week. I'll be using t3 and albuterol too.. Real goal is to just get sub 10% with out losing lean mass. Wouldn't mind 8%. I've never been below 8 so I don't know if its possible.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah def not that fuggin high. I tried those electic testers for a month while calipering myself and they were always 2-3 % on the high side. On second glance I would say 11-12.
Dude u have got to be more than 220lbs, I'm 220 and u look like u have 15lbs on me.