Christ83189 back in it

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
The second time I’ve used it (finished off the old Dragon Nutrition bottle I had), been 4-5 years, awesome stuff. Strongest oral I’ve ever used - you’re going to have high blood pressure, lethargy, and put weight on fast if you’re eating. Bet I went from 227-235 in 2 weeks. It is not a comfortable process.

You will add 30lbs to all your lifts in 3 weeks for sure. You won’t feel like lifting, but when you apply yourself you will hulk out. I call it Gorilladrol lol. You’re bigger, lazier, and capable of extreme displays of power when provoked
Ill always run it with test so lethargy might not be quite as bad for me but it'll still be there from liver stress im sure. Idk when ill do it ive got a long list of injectables i want to try first. I may not even run much for orals anymore who knows

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ill always run it with test so lethargy might not be quite as bad for me but it'll still be there from liver stress im sure. Idk when ill do it ive got a long list of injectables i want to try first. I may not even run much for orals anymore who knows
I’m on the same blend of stuff I was on M1T but now on 50mg Var in place of it for the last 2 weeks and energy has been great. The lethargy isn’t from lack of test - it’s a side effect of the drug, and the high bp. Ask anyone who’s take 1-test or 1-dhea, it’s a common side. And like you said the liver is working hard on M1T even on a gram each of TUDCA & NAC.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I’m on the same blend of stuff I was on M1T but now on 50mg Var in place of it for the last 2 weeks and energy has been great. The lethargy isn’t from lack of test - it’s a side effect of the drug, and the high bp. Ask anyone who’s take 1-test or 1-dhea, it’s a common side. And like you said the liver is working hard on M1T even on a gram each of TUDCA & NAC.
So what all are you running right now?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much. 330mg 1dhea, 750mg of epiandro, 12mg LGD, 6 caps of Andro Factory Bulk Up, & 50mg of some sketchy liquid Var. Things will change again next week.
Ooooh sketchy liquid var sounds good lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much. 330mg 1dhea, 750mg of epiandro, 12mg LGD, 6 caps of Andro Factory Bulk Up, & 50mg of some sketchy liquid Var. Things will change again next week.
I seem to remember you running s23 a while back? What was your dose and how did it treat you? I got some s23 coming for free i guess and was wondering about dosages and stuff. Ill be researching it some more was just wondering how your experience was with it. Seems to be either hit or miss from what ive seen

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I seem to remember you running s23 a while back? What was your dose and how did it treat you? I got some s23 coming for free i guess and was wondering about dosages and stuff. Ill be researching it some more was just wondering how your experience was with it. Seems to be either hit or miss from what ive seen
Ran it at 15mg for 40 days - couldn’t attribute much to it really, maybe some muscle spasm/cramping and a bit of bloat. I would definitely try it at 25-30 if I ever bothered with it again. Cgkone said 50mg he was getting stronger quick but felt bad enough he dropped it.

To run it at 30 it’s now getting pricey and inconvenient with all the liquid. Literally any other oral would probably be as helpful.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ran it at 15mg for 40 days - couldn’t attribute much to it really, maybe some muscle spasm/cramping and a bit of bloat. I would definitely try it at 25-30 if I ever bothered with it again. Cgkone said 50mg he was getting stronger quick but felt bad enough he dropped it.

To run it at 30 it’s now getting pricey and inconvenient with all the liquid. Literally any other oral would probably be as helpful.
Yeah im getting it free so thats why im trying it out lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Squat is feeling good lately. 405 for reps is starting to feel pretty routine. Not that long ago i was really nervous every time i went to unrack 405 and it was a fight for a single. I think the next time i try 475 its going up and 5 plates is not far away

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nice dude. Movin on up! Beltless?
No i put a belt on after 315 usually. If i go heavy beltless i feel unstable and an inch away from injury lol i can go heavy beltless but its just a precaution. I have been experimenting with going heavier beltless just to work on stability but most of the time the belt goes on after my 315 work up set

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear that. Same boat. Can’t afford any injuries right now lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No i put a belt on after 315 usually. If i go heavy beltless i feel unstable and an inch away from injury lol i can go heavy beltless but its just a precaution. I have been experimenting with going heavier beltless just to work on stability but most of the time the belt goes on after my 315 work up set
That’s a good policy. Lemme save you my sob story, but essentially all the beltless training I ever did just made me better at beltless training, and did NOT transfer over when I added the belt back in. Furthermore, I hurt myself multiple times over months and years of playing with beltless work, or re-aggravated old injuries, that could have been easily avoided.

It’s impressive when a guy squats big with no belt, because it’s less common, but the truth is you can’t hand him a belt and add 50 more lbs like most can get out of it. Furthermore, there is no strength contest the world over of consequence that does not allow a lifting belt of some capacity.

Brandon Allen has said numerous times he only wears a belt because Chad makes him and he can squat and pull basically max weights with or without one on - he says he doesn’t think he gets but 20lbs from one. It’s not like he’s lifting with some big impressive handicap - he lifts however lets him be strongest.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Better print that out and hang it on the fridge - when the kids give you lip, you can immediately remind them you’re on the Dean’s List & they need to put some respek on yo name

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Better print that out and hang it on the fridge - when the kids give you lip, you can immediately remind them you’re on the Dean’s List & they need to put some respek on yo name
Lol yeah that'll work

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Job, Congrats Brother!