choice between the test boosters

xjmj15x

Awards
phyto-testosterone, sustain alpha, or testopro. im not going to stack them i just want help to pick one. i narrowed all products down to these three.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phytotest or Testopro. There I narrowed it down a little more for ya :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Phytotest or Testopro. There I narrowed it down a little more for ya :)
Coin toss right here.

Phyto has the Isoflavone 5-7 which is sweet, testopro has a pretty sweet complex ontop of testofen.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
You can't really go wrong with either of those IMO.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you want to mimic the effects of test, then phytotest. If you want to raise natural test, then sustain alpha

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phyto-testosterone, sustain alpha, or testopro. im not going to stack them i just want help to pick one. i narrowed all products down to these three.
phyto test and sustain alpha over testopro, now if u were to say u wer gna stack sustain alpha and testopro and stoked, then id say the divanil in testopro will put it over the top, but im in love with nitrogen retention products like methoxy thats in phyto-test

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to stay away from hormonal and just go natty then phyto-test or testopro. To be honest I haven't used phyto-test, though I do love PP and their products so in that aspect I would say you couldn't go wrong with them. However, I also do love AI and their products. In fact I am logging testopro right now (copy/past the link in my sig).

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec PP's Phytotest
alonge with sustain alpha and T-911.