Check this myspace girl

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
So I get e-mail the other day from her "girlfriend", I look like her first crush, who's dead now.
Mmkkay...:blink:
 
Dude this chick is one of those fake ones that will ask you to see her on a web cam....:nutkick:
 
gten79 said:
Dude this chick is one of those fake ones that will ask you to see her on a web cam....:nutkick:

This is what I think, it's not about me, but she's just trying to get people to her website.:wtf:
 
LOL, Stephen.
All I have is my picture on myspace, no profile, no blogs and still I get all kinds of e-mail.
 
Here's another one I just got e-mail from. :blink:

Hey,

So, looks like it's time for me to finally start using this account. I can hold back no longer.. Let the obsession begin! I decided to take a look at your "space" and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p

So.. ya :) they call me Andrea, and I'm from Madison, Wisconsin. I think you and I should be friends, because you seem pretty fun, and interesting, and possibly cute! (it's so tough to tell in this mean digital world.. :)

anyways, i'd go on all day, but I wanna get an answer from you first! I doubt if i'll be coming here everyday so you should e-mail me back @ *******@onlyformail.com. And maybe we could chat sometime.. you know what they say: appearance wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. LOL!
 
I mean, it looks alright, but

1. she looks like a whore
2. I don't have profile, blogs, nothing but picture. But she liked my profile, LOL
3. Her e-mail @onlyformale:wtf:
 
DmitryWI said:
Here's another one I just got e-mail from. :blink:

Hey,

So, looks like it's time for me to finally start using this account. I can hold back no longer.. Let the obsession begin! I decided to take a look at your "space" and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p

So.. ya :) they call me Andrea, and I'm from Madison, Wisconsin. I think you and I should be friends, because you seem pretty fun, and interesting, and possibly cute! (it's so tough to tell in this mean digital world.. :)

anyways, i'd go on all day, but I wanna get an answer from you first! I doubt if i'll be coming here everyday so you should e-mail me back @ *******@onlyformail.com. And maybe we could chat sometime.. you know what they say: appearance wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. LOL!

mass mail
 
pwned
Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
 
Yeah. I got a VERY similar message (friend saw me, didn't have a profile - blah, blah, f*cking blah). Even got a link:
Invalid Link Removed

I think this is a ploy by these porn network sites to get people to sign up. If you look at the bottom of the page I just linked - you'll see that Adult Bureau, which costs per month.
 
jmh80 said:
Yeah. I got a VERY similar message (friend saw me, didn't have a profile - blah, blah, f*cking blah). Even got a link:
Invalid Link Removed

I think this is a ploy by these porn network sites to get people to sign up. If you look at the bottom of the page I just linked - you'll see that Adult Bureau, which costs per month.

ofcourse. what kind of a world we live in man? supply vs. demand! there's no such thing as hot slutty chicks roaming the internet messaging guys REGARDLESS what the guy looks like.
 
Yeah, considering I don't even have pictures of my hot ass posted.

Now, if I had pictures of these gunz up on MS - maybe.
:rofl:
 
jmh80 said:
Yeah, considering I don't even have pictures of my hot ass posted.

Now, if I had pictures of these gunz up on MS - maybe.
:rofl:

mate, the girl in your avatar...who is that?
 
I wish she were mine.....

Then again, you'd never see my azz on this board (because I'd be feeling up them beachballs all day).

Just some chick I saw on Hot or Not.
 
oh man.....i love her. such a sweet tiny little face......... but then the huge jugs. every perverts fantasy.

bwwahahaahahaaaaaaaa
 
DmitryWI said:
Here's another one I just got e-mail from. :blink:

Hey,

So, looks like it's time for me to finally start using this account. I can hold back no longer.. Let the obsession begin! I decided to take a look at your "space" and well, I liked what I saw.. ;p

So.. ya :) they call me Andrea, and I'm from Madison, Wisconsin. I think you and I should be friends, because you seem pretty fun, and interesting, and possibly cute! (it's so tough to tell in this mean digital world.. :)

anyways, i'd go on all day, but I wanna get an answer from you first! I doubt if i'll be coming here everyday so you should e-mail me back @ *******@onlyformail.com. And maybe we could chat sometime.. you know what they say: appearance wins over the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. LOL!
Yeah, I got the same thing... Which is funny b/c the myspace page I'm on is me and my wife's myspace page basically... it's pictures of us, stuff about us, etc, all over the page. And I still got the message, that's how I knew it was fake. What kinda b*tch in her right mind would send that kinda message over myspace to someone who's obviously married?! I mean, I know I'm schexy and all, but sh*t fire! :D
 
Back
Top