Cheapest fat burner

Poko224

Poko224

Awards
What is your favourite cheap fat burner supplements?

Looking for recommendations and good ideas

I've cut multiple times, i know how to diet and train.

Recommendations;
- has to be under a tenner ($15)
- not Caffeine based green tea etc.
But can be a stimulant product
- Uk available so no eca/brokaid etc.

- anyone try hordinine hcl + PEA?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your favourite cheap fat burner supplements?

Looking for recommendations and good ideas

I've cut multiple times, i know how to diet and train.

Recommendations;
- has to be under a tenner ($15)
- not Caffeine based green tea etc.
But can be a stimulant product
- Uk available so no eca/brokaid etc.

- anyone try hordinine hcl + PEA?
Being in Ketosis as well as lipolysis

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These basic products are all over amazon. Probably some green tea, garcinia, etc mix. Carnitine is also good but cheap.

Also, skip breakfast. Nothing is cheaper than not spending

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Alpha Yohimbine or SNS Synephrine

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Alpha Yohimbine or SNS Synephrine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These basic products are all over amazon. Probably some green tea, garcinia, etc mix. Carnitine is also good but cheap.

Also, skip breakfast. Nothing is cheaper than not spending
Exactly, less food =lipolysis
And even easier when reduced carbohydrates = faster lipolysis

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As above, nothing’s cheaper than nothing.

Presumably you have a gym membership - try some slow, steady state cardio. I’m currently alternating between the cross trainer on the highest setting or power walking on the treadmill on the highest incline - I use it whenever I need to shift the timber and the weight just drops off. My legs are dead as I’m currently doing this twice a day (6am before work and 8.30pm) as well as playing football but this is only short term as I have a few special occasions coming up but it’s free and it works

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with above. Cheapest is going to be nailing down the diet and staying consistent. I typically will always go with alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements if I do pick up a fat burner.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caffeine pills

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black coffee. About 10 cents if you make your own.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Check out the beast fitness radio podcast, the newest episode is the fat burner family tree. I haven't listened to it yet but it's a very knowledgeable podcast

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
geez you REALLY limited your options here ha... SNS Yohimbine 2.5 or just caffeine are really about the only things that cheap that will even make a difference for you.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
geez you REALLY limited your options here ha... SNS Yohimbine 2.5 or just caffeine are really about the only things that cheap that will even make a difference for you.
Agreed that yohimbine hcl will make a dent- if you fast properly and train properly

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What does yohimbine do again ?
Yohimbine increases adrenaline levels in the blood and blocks these alpha-2 receptors, which turns the fat-burning switch from "off" to "on". Yohimbine's powerful stimulant properties may also benefit athletic performance on and off the field.

Yohimbine is not for everyone - even with moderate dosages it can increase the frequency and severity of panic attacks in high-anxiety individuals, interfere with medications, as well as cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea.

A yohimbine HCL dosage of 0.2 milligrams per kilogram (work up to this) of bodyweight taken on an empty stomach immediately upon waking or in-between meals

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yohimbine increases adrenaline levels in the blood and blocks these alpha-2 receptors, which turns the fat-burning switch from "off" to "on". Yohimbine's powerful stimulant properties may also benefit athletic performance on and off the field.

Yohimbine is not for everyone - even with moderate dosages it can increase the frequency and severity of panic attacks in high-anxiety individuals, interfere with medications, as well as cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea.

A yohimbine HCL dosage of 0.2 milligrams per kilogram (work up to this) of bodyweight taken on an empty stomach immediately upon waking or in-between meals
Is that different than like grains of parodies which attacks bat via thermogenesis?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn't it bad to skip breakfast? I thought it was better to have something small in the morning the start the metabolism or some other sciencey bs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Isn't it bad to skip breakfast? I thought it was better to have something small in the morning the start the metabolism or some other sciencey bs
thats all complete bs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is that different than like grains of parodies which attacks bat via thermogenesis?
Y is not Grains of Paradise
GOP is a herb activates the brown adipose tissue, which causes fat to burn, consequently leading to weight loss
You can definitely stack both for stubborn fat and thermogenesis to enhance fat burning

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't eat sugar/fast food/bread
What is wrong with bread. You can eat anything and lose fat, it may not be optimal to eat lots of sugar and fast food though. I eat several loaves of bread per week though and bread can be great. ;)

SNS Yohimbine HCL with their Caffeine tabs.
Staying cheap probably this if you can tolerate the Y.

Next maybe a little more roundabout in fat loss but I'd say KSM-66 or Sensoril. Quality Ash has tons of benefits and even just the anti-stress and adaptogenic benefits can help in a deficit. You can score a month's worth cheap.

In a similar fashion Rhodiola is another herb I don't like to go without too often. The effects on performance, mood, and stress seem to be beneficial in a deprived caloric state as well (in this context).

Not necessarily, metabolism doesn't need to be "started" by eating. Preferences, tolerance, allotted calories, and schedule are just some of the things to keep in mind when determining the frequency and amount of meals per day.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine HCL work up to a dose of .2 mg/kg
All in one dose or divided doses? When I use Yohimbine I usually take the whole dose once per day before my workout but I'm interested to see how others do.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about activated charcoal? It's used to detox the body. I'd think it could help clean the system and probably empty couple of grams of rubbish from the body.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All in one dose or divided doses? When I use Yohimbine I usually take the whole dose once per day before my workout but I'm interested to see how others do.
Multiple times a day would be optimal but you need to be in a mostly fasted state to get the full imapct so as far from meals as possible.

I usually do something like 3 doses of 7.5-15mg (working up over time) through the day spread every 4 hours or so.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Y is not Grains of Paradise
GOP is a herb activates the brown adipose tissue, which causes fat to burn, consequently leading to weight loss
You can definitely stack both for stubborn fat and thermogenesis to enhance fat burning
What do you think of Gamma- Butyrobetaine ethyl ester HCl?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I personally only use Y or F95 when dieting for the most part
Just let the deficit do the work and set yourself up in an optimal environment to prioritize proper sleep, recovery and insulin sensitivity

As a stand-alone? Can’t comment cause I’ve never used it solo

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually don’t like it as much as exogenous carnitine. I feel carnitine boosts my endurance more. GBB gets a lot of people going in a big sweat but for me it’s just moderate.

You need cardio to get the results here though. Just adding it to a normal routine / desk job won’t do much of anything

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor