Chaos & Pain Predator

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my two bottles and i know a lot of other guys have pulled the trigger on this and a lot of guys love it. I know some other products have info and q and a threads, so I figured I would start something where we can discuss this product.
So post up anything ya got on this. From protocols and how y'all use it to past experiences.
I will be updating with my experiences as I use this.

Beta

Awards
  • Established
In, with the recent surge of demand this is probably much needed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use it with my 2 carb meals of the day - lunch and dinner. I workout in the am then have a post meal so no need for it after a workout.

Right now it's bogo on www.choasandpain.com just use promo code pred2

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does a product like this help w nutrient partitioning or how does it work. In probably going to grab a couple bottles but have to admit I don't fully understand how gda s work

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
BloodManor pyrobatt

Looks so beautiful
20170729_120842.jpg

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your support and you are gonna love those strawbloody cheesecake samples. The flavor is spot on
Already tried one packet and you are right it was unbelievable and also mg 4 year old son approves.

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
So two caps a day with high carb meals? Going to be staggering this month by month with assassinate and slintensity when it drops.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So two caps a day with high carb meals? Going to be staggering this month by month with assassinate and slintensity when it drops.
That's what I do - one cap with each carb meal and no need with post workout meal. Today is a 3 pill day for me

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I do - one cap with each carb meal and no need with post workout meal. Today is a 3 pill day for me
How soon before you eat do you take it

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My Log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/291545-solution-becomes-predator.html

Dosing:
1 Cap prior to meals upward to 75g of carbs
2 caps prior to meals 75+g carbs or cheat meals
- Dose away from post-workout (no need since insulin sensitivity is high)

Pretty straight forward.
I have tried almost every GDA on the market I would rank this one as high as OG Recompadrol.

What I noticed:
- Increased calories by 200-300 daily got leaner
- Improved digestion
- Less bloating

At $20 a bottle if you are passing, you are missing a steal of a deal.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is legit. I feel like I tend to be more carb sensitive. Usually after carb meals I will be quite bloated and sleepy and after a few days of higher carbs I will put on some weight even when training stays the same. So I decided to give this a go. Over the past four days that I have been trying out predator I have just been taking one pill before dinner. Have been keeping breakfast and lunch lower carb like normal but want spaghetti for two nights and some jambalaya for two nights, and the predator has kicked some ass. Not only have I not been getting sleepy right after or being a bloated mess the next day, I have even managed to drop 2 pounds.
Will continue to dose and see how it goes and keep updating.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
predator is hands down the best GDA I've tried. Stops the bloat and water weight gain after some pretty intense cheat meals.

It's on BOGO on chaosandpain.com right now as well.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
predator is hands down the best GDA I've tried. Stops the bloat and water weight gain after some pretty intense cheat meals.

And don't forget the code for additional 30% off with coffee - full order
Or use pred2 for 50% off just predator

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

BOGO + Pred2 (50% off)
Bottles are $10 each.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So what's up Chemical X and release date.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It says on the bottle not to use in conjunction w caffeine... Any insight on this and also how far apart should it be from dosing

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It says on the bottle not to use in conjunction w caffeine... Any insight on this and also how far apart should it be from dosing
This has to do with watching for hypo. Sometimes caffeine can mask a blood sugar drop. Very important to watch for hypo as it is a very potent GDA. Within 45 mins to an hr you should notice

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Client of mine just got 3 bottles of predator in, and we put it to test.
His weekly average in weight was around 178. had him take 2 caps prior to cheat meal Sunday and he woke up at a new low of 177 pounds.
Mid week I told him to take a refeed of 500g carbs, and then take a predator cap for pre-workout and later in the day with a meal of 100g of carbs. The following day woke up to ANOTHER new low 176.5.

The inclusion of predator is the only thing I added and I increased his refeed frequency and he is getting leaner and maintaining his strength.

Yup.. I had almost all my clients cash in 3-4 bottles .. so you easily had a few dozen bottles sold to those whom i take care of with nutrition and training!
pyrobatt

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ho Ho Ho

Predator is BOGO right now, and use coupon code "Brains30" to stack 30% off.
4 bottles for $55 = Christmas come early.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Ho Ho Ho

Predator is BOGO right now, and use coupon code "Brains30" to stack 30% off.
4 bottles for $55 = Christmas come early.
Thanks for the heads up brother man - just got me 4 bottles, shipped for about 63 bucks!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just went to order and it doesn't show 4 bottles in cart?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Figures. Right when I get cash after finishing Xmas shopping for my 6 kids and have a lil extra to spend on myself. My timing is always bad. Well hopefully they'll do it again soon...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BOGO + code ARNOLD35 active right now

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed a few myself to try out. It's funny how I know absolutely nothing about this brand, when shopping through their website I noticed they have a ton of really interesting products I fully intend to try out.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit of taking a cap before bed?

Seen others do this with oth GDA’s

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any benefit of taking a cap before bed?

Seen others do this with oth GDA’s
You certainly can! My theory would be that it could lower glucose faster to cause a slightly faster gh spike apon entering rem ( if you ate before bed like me and my shake) but really it's all depending on what works for you. Try it!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You certainly can! My theory would be that it could lower glucose faster to cause a slightly faster gh spike apon entering rem ( if you ate before bed like me and my shake) but really it's all depending on what works for you. Try it!
Sounds like I need to try that. I eat my largest meal at 7-8 pm. I’m always starving by that time of the day so save the most cals for then