Cereal Killers

STEAKNDEDLIFT

STEAKNDEDLIFT

Awards
Sound super naive but you guys can get away with eatin this stuff without it backfiring? I f****** love cereal but haven’t touched any of it in like 6 months since I got my diet under control. How often you guys pound a box....asking for a friend

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sound super naive but you guys can get away with eatin this stuff without it backfiring? I f****** love cereal but haven’t touched any of it in like 6 months since I got my diet under control. How often you guys pound a box....asking for a friend
Instead of slaving yourself to thinking all you need to eat is chicken, rice, broccoli and "Clean" foods you would be amazed what would happen if you replaed 50g of carbs from rice to cereal. End result = caloires in vs calories out. Meeting daily calories is what matters most. Of course its always better to make sure you cover your "micronutrients" but to think you can't eat X,Y, or Z foods is simply broscience and foolish.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grab a 1 cup measuring cup fill her up with your cereal and dump in a sandwich bag. You will be suprised the amount of cereal you get. Then check you nutrients off the box, most of them are a 3/4 cup or 1 cup. It's really not bad at all. Sometimes I eat mine dry, sometimes with greek yogurt, and sometimes with frozen lite cool whip. I actually look forward to my daily cup of cereal. Sometimes I do 2x a day

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thing at Walmart only 1 box on the shelf">booneMan77 [/mention] found the same
Thing at Walmart only 1 box on the shelf

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Thing at Walmart only 1 box on the shelf[/QUOTE]

Tried them yesterday... they are strange. A fairly mild vanilla flavor with what seemed to be a VERY VERY mild hint of lemon/lime? Maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me due to the color/look of them but they are def just an odd cereal. Would NOT buy them again (and I love vanilla anything). Otherwise tho they're basically fruit loops as far as texture goes.">booneMan77 [/mention] found the same
Thing at Walmart only 1 box on the shelf[/QUOTE]

Tried them yesterday... they are strange. A fairly mild vanilla flavor with what seemed to be a VERY VERY mild hint of lemon/lime? Maybe my mind was just playing tricks on me due to the color/look of them but they are def just an odd cereal. Would NOT buy them again (and I love vanilla anything). Otherwise tho they're basically fruit loops as far as texture goes.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I also found (and tried) strawberry Rice Krispies (not treats). Huge bummer as they only have the mildest of strawberry flavor and its painfully fake at that. I love plain RK's but these suck.

On top of that, they barely snap, crackle, or pop! total BS.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I also found (and tried) strawberry Rice Krispies (not treats). Huge bummer as they only have the mildest of strawberry flavor and its painfully fake at that. I love plain RK's but these suck.

On top of that, they barely snap, crackle, or pop! total BS.
You forgot they get soggy in 30 seconds too
Thats why i would never buy the frosted flakes or the RC's.. total mush in a minute

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These have worked great in my greek yogurt, and cool whip.

Yall tried the pop tarts cereal yet?[
/QUOTE]

Pass

The donuts are a bust pretty meh for the calories.
The Honey Buns is good, but Cinnabon is very similar..
Both Poptart flavors are also not worth grabbing either.. Skip on them
View attachment 177203

Pop tarts also come in strawberry (will try next). These are very unique in their texture... an interesting “soft crisp”.

SD cereal is something I found only at Giant in philly. Very solid and simple
^^^^

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These have worked great in my greek yogurt, and cool whip.

Yall tried the pop tarts cereal yet?
Only the brown sugar so far. I really liked them. Texture is unique and reminds me of a real pop tart.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Only the brown sugar so far. I really liked them. Texture is unique and reminds me of a real pop tart.
I have strawberry. I think it’s good and the texture is my favorite part too.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dam...I passed up in both of them yesterday. I will say, I packed my lunch this evening for tomorrow and the fruity lucky charms look banging.
Going back to get the brown sugar cinnamon pop tart tomorrow

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dam...I passed up in both of them yesterday. I will say, I packed my lunch this evening for tomorrow and the fruity lucky charms look banging.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let us know what you think of the fruity charms.

STEAKNDEDLIFT

STEAKNDEDLIFT

Awards
officially adding a cup of cereal to all heavy lifting days

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let us know what you think of the fruity charms.
Normal marshmallows as regular Lucky Charms. The cereal is a light red/pinkish color and seem to have a sweet strawberry flavor. It's good, I was expecting (fruity) to be like a fruit loop...multiple colors and flavors. I got the family size box. I would buy it again.
My new dessert at night is frozen lite cool whip with a cup of cereal. It's absolutely delicious.
I have the fruity lucky charms, lucky charms frosted flakes, and fruit loops with marshmallows in rotation right now. I just got into the ceral game about 2 1/2 months ago......look forward to it everyday now

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Normal marshmallows as regular Lucky Charms. The cereal is a light red/pinkish color and seem to have a sweet strawberry flavor. It's good, I was expecting (fruity) to be like a fruit loop...multiple colors and flavors. I got the family size box. I would buy it again.
My new dessert at night is frozen lite cool whip with a cup of cereal. It's absolutely delicious.
I have the fruity lucky charms, lucky charms frosted flakes, and fruit loops with marshmallows in rotation right now. I just got into the ceral game about 2 1/2 months ago......look forward to it everyday now
How much cool whip do you use? Do you just mix it up or just top it with cereal?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much cool whip do you use? Do you just mix it up or just top it with cereal?
Take Cool Whip
Put in Bowl
add cereal
= Profit

Same with yogurt and cereal. Just add enough of each to your liking.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They even have a chocolate brownie whip too....with coco puffs or chocolate lucky charms.....oh my

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First spotted in Canada

Will debut in US around March for national cereal day.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
First spotted in Canada

Fairly intrigued. Chicken flavored cereal seems like it would make me think of dog or cat food. Haha. But I do love chicken and waffles and am willing to try this if I see it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First spotted in Canada

well its clearly got a large waffle crisp portion, and it looks like the rest will just be flakes/chunks that I expect to have a mildly savory flavor... this could actually be incredibly good so long as its not just 100% waffle crisp flavor or awkwardly savory.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yum, I wonder if you could add in some protein powder in the cool whip to add some protein?!
When it is frozen I would say no, cause it's just like ice cream. If it's in the fridge, prolly so.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ll agree that ketchup chips aren’t all that great, but the All Dressed chips are pretty solid.
agreed. all dressed are awesome... ketchup are meh... more weird than anything.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried the honey nut frosted flakes and cinnamon toast crunch churros...

HNFF were ok, mild honey taste but nothing nutty in there. They're goof enough to eat, but no something I would suggest or buy again (not out of dislike, but they just aren't anything special).

CTCC are literaly churro shaped CTC. aka fantastic. The best part about them is that unlike CTC "flakes" these big churros stay crispy as all get out as long as you want. Stellar (and fun) pickup and will be buying more than once for sure. I honestly liked these even more than regular CTC.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_4132.JPG

Cracked these 3 this weekend.

Mini wheats - very odd flavor combo that’s not usual but also kind of fun. Hard to put a score to these but I’d buy them again. You can clearly taste all the fruits which is cool.

Strawberry pop tarts - texture is the same as the brown sugar which I loved. The filling is a very synthetic strawberry (think candy not actual berry) which I thought was decent but not great. Would buy again but would def prefer the brown sugar ones.

Choc/Berry capt - flat out sucks. Barely any flavor from either side which is such a bummer because choc and berry in strong flavoring would be great. Won’t buy again as it’s like eating cardboard that someone colored with red/brown smelly markers.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After binging on Netflix lately I thought this thread was going to be something else. Luckily I'm a huge cereal fan so I wasn't disappointed. :)

Golden grahams are amazing and I've been loving the Smores cereal lately.