celtic labs trestabol pre order bullshi*

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
SDMZ already has two methylated steroids in one pill so I wouldn't add in Epi or Triumph. You can easily run TR3ST for 8 weeks. I'd probably run it this way (if you've already decided that you want to run SDMZ anyways):

SDMZ 1/1/1/2/2/2 (assuming that you have one bottle of it)
TR3ST 2/3/3/3/3/3/4/4

Better start TR3ST at 2 caps/day for the first week so you have some time to get to know with it before upping the dose. I also recommend to up the dose of TR3ST when you drop the SDMZ - to keep the gain train rolling!
I like this cycle man! Iv ran things similar to trest (ment) and I react to lower dosages of things just fine so I might just run it at 2-3 caps the whole cycle if I'm making gains off that. Thanks for the advice. I think this will make a nice recomp! I do have one more idea tell me what you think (I haven't seem any logs of people doing this)
Sdmz
2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Epi
0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45
Trest
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

If I felt sides where to much after sdmz I could stop the cycle but if I felt good go into 4 weeks of epi.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like this cycle man! Iv ran things similar to trest (ment) and I react to lower dosages of things just fine so I might just run it at 2-3 caps the whole cycle if I'm making gains off that. Thanks for the advice. I think this will make a nice recomp! I do have one more idea tell me what you think (I haven't seem any logs of people doing this)
Sdmz
2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Epi
0/0/0/0/45/45/45/45
Trest
50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

If I felt sides where to much after sdmz I could stop the cycle but if I felt good go into 4 weeks of epi.
Well, I wouldn't do it but it's just me. That plan would involve three methylated steroids (DMZ, M-Sten and Epi) and two of them are actually double methylated which makes them harsher for the liver compared to most single methylated compounds.

I think that risks outweight gains in that cycle... If you want to bridge, I'd do it using Epi and Triumphalis rather than SDMZ and Epi.

I've seen much harsher cycles though so it's doable. I'd get bloods done before jumping on Epi though. If you decide to run that cycle, be sure to have good cycle support supplements including TUDCA and a well planned PCT protocol. And drink as much water as you can!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Well, I wouldn't do it but it's just me. That plan would involve three methylated steroids (DMZ, M-Sten and Epi) and two of them are actually double methylated which makes them harsher for the liver compared to most single methylated compounds.

I think that risks outweight gains in that cycle... If you want to bridge, I'd do it using Epi and Triumphalis rather than SDMZ and Epi.

I've seen much harsher cycles though so it's doable. I'd get bloods done before jumping on Epi though. If you decide to run that cycle, be sure to have good cycle support supplements including TUDCA and a well planned PCT protocol. And drink as much water as you can!
Alright man I have more time so ill think about it and do more research!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok man. you have been very helpful lately on this forum! Olympus picked a good rep.
Thanks, I'm trying my best here! Feedback like this makes me glad :)

I want to make few things clear after being negged today. It was the first time ever I've been negged on internet boards - and I've been on boards like this for years.

I always want to explain the reasoning behind my suggestions and recommendations - if someone wants, he can take my advice with a grain of salt after I've told the logic behind my thinking. If someone feels that I'm talking out of my ass or that there is not any reasoning behind my posts, feel free to say it to me! Just like the rest of you guys, I joined here because I want to learn. There are many guys on this board who are much smarter than me! :) Henryv, jbry, Snags and many other good guys... I've learnt a lot by reading their posts!

The last thing... I'm not just a nickname on Internet boards - I'm a real person who loves to lift and is genuinely interested about this board and the industry around it. I don't call anyone out, I don't talk trash about other guys - I act just like I would act in real life. I want to be friendly, polite and respectful. I'm also not afraid of showing my face - I'll actually start a PCT log in about two weeks and it will include pics and training vids.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a very high dose msten last year with trest. The lethargy from that much msten (one gram in 31 days) Was God awful. Trest was the only thing that could get me off the sofa. Worth it's weight in gold when you have lethargy that bad. The libido is also great on trest. All prohormones kill my libido but with trest your good to go