celtic labs trestabol pre order bullshi*

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
this has been on pre order for quite some time. there are people who have ordered in january that have not received their order yet. i ordered mine a bit later. we have been told now for three weeks that it was being shipped that week. today all our orders were supposedly shipped. no new tracking info or anything. a few others posted the same on another forum. i'm wondering about them. i know they have legit products but they should be up front about delays. hasn't happened

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. I'm sure they probably had problems with the raws. The quote me on it.

I've been wanting to buy it myself. Might pull the trigger and get me two bottles.

Will you be logging?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get it from someone else. Ow wait no one else makes it. From what I have heard lots of raws are getting pulled from customs.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could just get some ment to hold you over till your trest comes in.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
It typically takes a day or so for the shipping agency to make tracking info available.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I loved that stuff. I got it from another site with a forum, took a few days. Bought three bottles thinking I'd run one and save the other two. I ended up taking all 3.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Olympus labs also makes this now.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as The powder site has pre order sale on it to. It really is the best thing to ever hit the legal gear market. I just finished 4 bottles with dmz bridged into dianodrol.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the olympus labs product, tr3st, is 120, 25mg caps. thats 3 grams.
trestobol is 100, 10mg caps, so 1 gram.
looks like the tr3st is a better deal, even though its 75$ for a bottle.
Yes that is a great deal. I did not even know they had it. I should had bought 20 bottles of trest when it was $20 a bottle in November.

Attila de Hun

Attila de Hun

Awards
I dont know why you guys doubt BA...he has come through every time

Mafesto31

Awards
as The powder site has pre order sale on it to. It really is the best thing to ever hit the legal gear market. I just finished 4 bottles with dmz bridged into dianodrol.
How was the dmz and trest? I dont normally run orals but I do have both(couldnt pass up a deal).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has been on pre order for quite some time. there are people who have ordered in january that have not received their order yet. i ordered mine a bit later. we have been told now for three weeks that it was being shipped that week. today all our orders were supposedly shipped. no new tracking info or anything. a few others posted the same on another forum. i'm wondering about them. i know they have legit products but they should be up front about delays. hasn't happened
Your ordering a hard to find steroid, what do you expect?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Just looked and it came off pre order today, I was planning on getting some but it's now $45 and its not worth it unless you preordered and paid $30.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looked and it came off pre order today, I was planning on getting some but it's now $45 and its not worth it unless you preordered and paid $30.
Damn! I was going to order it today too. Dammit!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How was the dmz and trest? I dont normally run orals but I do have both(couldnt pass up a deal).
DMZ with trest is the shizzle. I had hardly any sides with great gains. What more could you ask for?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ with trest is the shizzle. I had hardly any sides with great gains. What more could you ask for?
I love DMZ.

Need to find trest at a cheap price

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The beta test of w/e was in the boladrol bottle was powerful stuff.
I remember bola and your log. I tried it and kinda liked it. But agree it was under dosed. I wish someone still produced it at a higher mg.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I love DMZ.

Need to find trest at a cheap price
In gonna bump this to say you should get Olympus labs tr3st. 120 caps 25mg each for $75. That could be one larger cycle or 2 50mg cycles. This is a much better deal than celtics new price. Just hope that helps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In gonna bump this to say you should get Olympus labs tr3st. 120 caps 25mg each for $75. That could be one larger cycle or 2 50mg cycles. This is a much better deal than celtics new price. Just hope that helps
Going to check it out now. I heard there's a presale at nutri. $75? That's a bit steep though at pre sale

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to check it out now. I heard there's a presale at nutri. $75? That's a bit steep though at pre sale
One bottle has 3 grams of pure trestolone - do the math and you'll notice that competitor can't beat that.

There is also 10% off discount code available for first time customers :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One bottle has 3 grams of pure trestolone - do the math and you'll notice that competitor can't beat that. There is also 10% off discount code available for first time customers :)
My math skills is going to come out now lol

Going to purchase than. :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you'll log your cycle, please send me a link! It'd be fun to follow your progress :)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Olympus labs is great to work with to! I had a few issues on my order and they said they will throw in a bottle of something else. Nutriverse says its shipping on the 10th but ol says it might take longer. With %10 off at nutriverse it's really not that expensive. Good luck man!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard of guys doing 200mg ed. 100mg ed was very good for me. More is most defiantly better with this product!
Damn 200? I might **** wit 100 first time around. Ima stack it with Epi and some lean cuts.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend to start it at 50mg/day and increase the dose 25mg/weekly. I really think that most guys will be happy with 75-100mg/day!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend to start it at 50mg/day and increase the dose 25mg/weekly. I really think that most guys will be happy with 75-100mg/day!
Now my question here is.....what's the longest this can be ran for? Would this be good to be ran alone?

I might do that dosage scheme as you stated.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now my question here is.....what's the longest this can be ran for? Would this be good to be ran alone?

I might do that dosage scheme as you stated.
Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure, but I can't see any issues if you want to run it for 8 weeks.

It would be a good solo cycle. It's maybe the most potent nonmethyl on the market.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure, but I can't see any issues if you want to run it for 8 weeks. It would be a good solo cycle. It's maybe the most potent nonmethyl on the market.
Sounds good. 8 weeks sounds good. Figured you can probably run it for 12 because of its potency in test. Would like someone to do blood work on this.

Stano was my fav non methyl. This "might" take it over. We shall see

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. 8 weeks sounds good. Figured you can probably run it for 12 because of its potency in test. Would like someone to do blood work on this.

Stano was my fav non methyl. This "might" take it over. We shall see
You can try to run it for 12 weeks - just get bloods done regularly. I know that guys have used injectable form of trestolone for 12+ weeks without any issues - and after all, it's the same compound.

Stano is definitely good compound - it hardens you up, boosts your libido and combats lethargy. I also used to take as a "test base" of oral only cycles. But it isn't very anabolic - TR3ST is!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can try to run it for 12 weeks - just get bloods done regularly. I know that guys have used injectable form of trestolone for 12+ weeks without any issues - and after all, it's the same compound. Stano is definitely good compound - it hardens you up, boosts your libido and combats lethargy. I also used to take as a "test base" of oral only cycles. But it isn't very anabolic - TR3ST is!
That's exactly why I asked for the simple fact it's close to "injectable". I would run it for 12 but I hate getting blood work. Might wait to see more logs on it with some doing the blood work. Might just stick to 8 weeks. Never know might even go for 12 lol.

I was thinking running this for 4 weeks solo than adding in Epi for 6 weeks to dry up. Options are all up in the air.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's exactly why I asked for the simple fact it's close to "injectable". I would run it for 12 but I hate getting blood work. Might wait to see more logs on it with some doing the blood work. Might just stick to 8 weeks. Never know might even go for 12 lol.

I was thinking running this for 4 weeks solo than adding in Epi for 6 weeks to dry up. Options are all up in the air.
TR3ST/Epi could be a sweet and synergistic stack. I know that people loved Epi/LMG stack and I have a feeling that stacking it with TR3ST could be even more fun... ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TR3ST/Epi could be a sweet and synergistic stack. I know that people loved Epi/LMG stack and I have a feeling that stacking it with TR3ST could be even more fun... ;)
I can't wait. It's def going to be an epic stack.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
People have great results at 40mg per day for 8 weeks, stacked with msten with great results , they also took it pwo because of the short half life it has. Trest ace used transdermal is a better yet option. It also helps with lethargy when stacked with other ph.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People have great results at 40mg per day for 8 weeks, stacked with msten with great results , they also took it pwo because of the short half life it has. Trest ace used transdermal is a better yet option. It also helps with lethargy when stacked with other ph.
With TR3ST you don't have to worry about accidentally rubbing trestolone to your kids, family and friends. Transdermal delivery may offer slightly better bioavailability but for the price of TR3ST you can dose it so high compared to transdermal trestolone that you'll probably get equal results without dangers and inconvenience of transdermals.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Super pumped I think iv decided on a recomp with ep15stane tr3st and triumphiellis before summer. What you guys think?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super pumped I think iv decided on a recomp with ep15stane tr3st and triumphiellis before summer. What you guys think?
Sounds good but pretty harsh - I'd go with just TR3ST and EP15TANE, leave the Triumphalis for your next cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sounds good but pretty harsh - I'd go with just TR3ST and EP15TANE, leave the Triumphalis for your next cycle.
Ok..I have heard triumphiellis isn't that harsh? And epi isn't bad besides being methylated. So I have the following PH that I want to run in the next couple cycles what combo would you use for recomp.

Triumphiellis
Ep15tane
Tr3st (2 cycles worth)
Sdmz 2.0

I have quite a bit more ph stashed but idk if I want to use them yet.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it with dmz (57mg ed for 35 days) then bridged to dianodrol for another 35 days. Only sides were the bridge week with some head aches. Tomorrow is my last day of dianodrol and I ran out of trest a week ago. I can defiantly tell my libido is going down since running out of trest.

Mafesto31

Awards
I ran it with dmz (57mg ed for 35 days) then bridged to dianodrol for another 35 days. Only sides were the bridge week with some head aches. Tomorrow is my last day of dianodrol and I ran out of trest a week ago. I can defiantly tell my libido is going down since running out of trest.
I'm thinking about running trest with m1t

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
What did you use to bridge?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok..I have heard triumphiellis isn't that harsh? And epi isn't bad besides being methylated. So I have the following PH that I want to run in the next couple cycles what combo would you use for recomp.

Triumphiellis
Ep15tane
Tr3st (2 cycles worth)
Sdmz 2.0

I have quite a bit more ph stashed but idk if I want to use them yet.
Triumphalis is not that harsh but it's still 17a-alkylalted and really not needed if you already have TR3ST and Epi on our system.

TR3ST with whichever of those three other products will work for recomp if your diet is dialed in.. SDMZ2.0 was a bit harsh for my hairline though.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Triumphalis is not that harsh but it's still 17a-alkylalted and really not needed if you already have TR3ST and Epi on our system.

TR3ST with whichever of those three other products will work for recomp if your diet is dialed in.. SDMZ2.0 was a bit harsh for my hairline though.
What would you say about bridging any of these compounds? I currently don't have access to injectables anymore. but I still want a long cycle...like a way to be "on" for about 8 weeks? Any ideas? I can pick up some other stuff if it would make this 8 week cycle possible but I would like sdmz to be a part of it because **** cost $65 and I'm getting anxious lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you say about bridging any of these compounds? I currently don't have access to injectables anymore. but I still want a long cycle...like a way to be "on" for about 8 weeks? Any ideas? I can pick up some other stuff if it would make this 8 week cycle possible but I would like sdmz to be a part of it because **** cost $65 and I'm getting anxious lol
SDMZ already has two methylated steroids in one pill so I wouldn't add in Epi or Triumph. You can easily run TR3ST for 8 weeks. I'd probably run it this way (if you've already decided that you want to run SDMZ anyways):

SDMZ 1/1/1/2/2/2 (assuming that you have one bottle of it)
TR3ST 2/3/3/3/3/3/4/4

Better start TR3ST at 2 caps/day for the first week so you have some time to get to know with it before upping the dose. I also recommend to up the dose of TR3ST when you drop the SDMZ - to keep the gain train rolling!