Celtic Labs Coming Soon: Trest / Desoxy Test Transdermals

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Albuterol has a much less pronounced "stimulant" feel. Doesnt feel like a drug really.

My lung capacity goes up significantly.
A mild enhancement of mood.
Aerobic capacity goes way up.
Endurance in the gym last night was impressive.
Slight cotton mouth
Jitter free, super clean

I did 3mg last night and 4mg this morning. This drug can easily be taken to 6 or 8 mg at once.

I'd call it an icing on the cake supplement but not a stand alone. Too early to really tell for sure though.
Ive used Albuterol by inhalation for asthma, never by pills. I wonder if there is much difference in how they work...?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive used Albuterol by inhalation for asthma, never by pills. I wonder if there is much difference in how they work...?
No, just the dosing. Inhaler version is impractical since it is dosed in the micrograms.

Liquid or oral is best for this purpose and the dosing is anywhere from 3 - 8mg at a time.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also on 16mg albuterol per day... haha I definitely can see my hands shaking a bit for the first 1.5 hours after dosing 8mg.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, just the dosing. Inhaler version is impractical since it is dosed in the micrograms.

Liquid or oral is best for this purpose and the dosing is anywhere from 3 - 8mg at a time.

thanks for the info.

murk01

murk01

Awards

How is albt compared to clen. I recently also tried yohimbine ...
Yo feel just like clen

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is albt compared to clen. I recently also tried yohimbine ... Yo feel just like clen
Clen used to give me some sleep problems... albuterol the half life is a lot shorter so it doesn't affect sleep at all. And not as much shaking... about 80% as effective for fat loss if I had to guess.... I'll be running clen really soon just to compare again.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
I plan on running Clen and Ostabol pretty soon. Never tried albuterol though, but the dosing on clen makes it easier since the half life is so long.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I plan on running Clen and Ostabol pretty soon. Never tried albuterol though, but the dosing on clen makes it easier since the half life is so long.
If u never did clen ur in for a trip. That sh'ts all kinds of f'cked up. I tried clen twice. Both times I regretted it.
Its the closest I ever want to get to a near death experience

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, clen can be rough, but not quite that bad!! Haha. Just gotta start it out slowly... And drink 10 gallons of water a day!! Lol. Well, maybe closer to 2.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u never did clen ur in for a trip. That sh'ts all kinds of f'cked up. I tried clen twice. Both times I regretted it.
Same here

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats a rough trip. I never had it that bad, but the sweats, shakes, headaches, palpitations can get pretty bad, and it is one of those things out there that can actually kill you if you take too much ;-)

ezjax

Awards
Clen and I have a love hate and I will never buy research grade no matter what

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Clen and I have a love hate and I will never buy research grade no matter what
I can understand your feelings, but often times most rc **** is underdosed, so in my eyes the safety of its not really an issue, unless some fool drinks it like a shot, instead of taking a few drops.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If u never did clen ur in for a trip. That sh'ts all kinds of f'cked up. I tried clen twice. Both times I regretted it. Its the closest I ever want to get to a near death experience
If you google clen heart attack you will find at least one thread that to me says NOT ****ING WORTH IT

gunngt

Awards
I've actually read an article or 2 about albuterol and a positive effect on cholesterol values
Might be something to consider during a cycle for that purpose only

ezjax

Awards
I can understand your feelings, but often times most rc **** is underdosed, so in my eyes the safety of its not really an issue, unless some fool drinks it like a shot, instead of taking a few drops.
i had overdosed cap form from the guy who got arrested

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had overdosed cap form from the guy who got arrested
If it's measured in micrograms, I would doubt that it's going to be accurately measured. I don't even know how most of the places dose T3 accurately consdering the tiny dose.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Clen is my fat burner. I love the stuff! Test E, Dien Ace, Desoxytest Ace, T3, and Clen. Great cutting stack! I don't think I lost a pound of muscle even with T3 up to 60mcg/day.

I think a LOT of guys are going to love having the topicals and with the option of adding trest TD most won't need/want test either. Trest/DTA would be a crazy powerful mass stack. Whereas Trest/Dien will be great for cutting. Then if you're doing a comp dropping the trest for a Dien/DTA stack will get you tight and hard that last month. Very versitile compounds that will serve your needs well!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is my fat burner. I love the stuff! Test E, Dien Ace, Desoxytest Ace, T3, and Clen. Great cutting stack! I don't think I lost a pound of muscle even with T3 up to 60mcg/day.

I think a LOT of guys are going to love having the topicals and with the option of adding trest TD most won't need/want test either. Trest/DTA would be a crazy powerful mass stack. Whereas Trest/Dien will be great for cutting. Then if you're doing a comp dropping the trest for a Dien/DTA stack will get you tight and hard that last month. Very versitile compounds that will serve your needs well!
Yeah I'm doin

Trest Ace 105mg/wk
Test E 70mg/wk
GHRP/GHRH 2-3 times daily
T3 @ 20mcg
Albuterol @ 4-8mg/day

Will likely taper up on everything as I go except Test and Trest. Those will stay low. As mentioned earlier, lost half inch or better in first 3-4 days. Will continue to try and get my waist down to 30" by week 8 of this stack.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I.
Yeah I'm doin

Trest Ace 105mg/wk
Test E 70mg/wk
GHRP/GHRH 2-3 times daily
T3 @ 20mcg
Albuterol @ 4-8mg/day

Will likely taper up on everything as I go except Test and Trest. Those will stay low. As mentioned earlier, lost half inch or better in first 3-4 days. Will continue to try and get my waist down to 30" by week 8 of this stack.
I would up that t3 a bit if you are cutting.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It depends on where he's at in the cut and how low his bf is. My last cut, I went 12 weeks at 30mcg before I decided to increase it.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Still waiting on the trestaderm, desoxyderm and methyl 1 test oxime

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I.
I would up that t3 a bit if you are cutting.
Will do so in about 3-4 weeks. My bf is around 12%. I let myself go, lol.

Anyways, I plan to up it to 40mcg once I order my L-Carnitine injections.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on the trestaderm, desoxyderm and methyl 1 test oxime
Any updates? I can't get on PHF from my phone for some reason or at work, so I'm stuck waiting in limbo until I leave the station Saturday

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
It's all ready to go, just waiting on labels!! We're thinking either 30ml 100mg/ml or 50mg/ml. It depends on how people want to dose it, yuh know. What do you guys think?
Those must be some bad ass labels.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates? I can't get on PHF from my phone for some reason or at work, so I'm stuck waiting in limbo until I leave the station Saturday
Maintenance on the forum... don't worry guys the transdermals are coming. Now you know why we don't do ETAs on the store anymore ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maintenance on the forum... don't worry guys the transdermals are coming. Now you know why we don't do ETAs on the store anymore ;)
Good looking out, thanks for the update. I thought BA banned just me for looking for that bulk order ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was cheeky in a thread lately I thought maybe I was banned too
When aren't you cheeky ; ) is it working for you yet? I still can't get on lol

JD261985

Banned
Awards
When aren't you cheeky ; ) is it working for you yet? I still can't get on lol
Bro it worked last night and now it's not working again what the hell! BTW when I was able to get on the format was completely changed but it looked good

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro it worked last night and now it's not working again what the hell! BTW when I was able to get on the format was completely changed but it looked good
Hggfhftgvdhhdyyvssfsaeff!!!!! Hopefully when it's back on there just happens to be some new TD's floating around eh? Am I right? ; )

JD261985

Banned
Awards
just tried logging into PHF forums and it says account is suspended. Not my account but the PHF account! What the **** is going on>>>???? Olympus labs is your competitor and they're moving more quickly and smoothly. The site has been down for a week now

00S4Boy

Awards
just tried logging into PHF forums and it says account is suspended. Not my account but the PHF account! What the **** is going on>>>???? Olympus labs is your competitor and they're moving more quickly and smoothly. The site has been down for a week now
Our forum is being redone our store is still up.

I wouldn't call Olympus a competitor to Celtic.

Celtic has provided more innovation and reached area's of the market no other company has.

The only company close to being a competitor of Celtic Labs is LGI.

And out of respect Celtic doesn't infringe on Iron Legion's business by cloning their products so they are not a competitor either.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Although, once they run out of stock, Celtic is considering a clone for both Mithras and Triumphalis. So, keep an eye out if you're a fan of those products.

00S4Boy

Awards
What is this compound?
We have been working with ketoxime functions in place of 3 position ketones. Initially in effort to crease a different version of a prohormone then the usual diol or diones with the thought that the ketoxime should hydrolize within the body to a ketone. This was first ketoxime compound was "The One" by AppNut which was Mestanolone(17a Methyl DHT) with a ketoxime function in it's three position, this compound was later cloned by CEL and released as D-Plex.

These compounds have both been discontinued for several years now and no one else has attempted a ketoxime compound.

Since it is extremely difficult to get pure M1,4ADD(ph to Dbol) we asked out chemists if they could produce a dbol with a ketoxime function vs a diol and they said yes, and it turned out more stable and we then had Dianodrol. Soon after BA decided Proviron is a hell of a drug, and they did the same to it, releasing Mestebol.

Now the interesting factor is when we added the Ketoxime function group it changes the whole effect of the steroid, it turned out dry unlike dbol which is wet. This leads us to believe that the ketoxime function may not be cleaving and just interacting with the AR by itself. It was hard to distinguish this with The One/D-plex because you already had a dry steroid so you would only assume it is converting. It's not overly far fetched we've seen that the 3 ketone function isn't overly important in AR binding or agonization(see Phera, Epi, Proto, Mithras, Triumphalis).

So in an effort to get a compound closer to the effects of M1T then M1A we are making a M1T with a 3 ketoxime function.

00S4Boy

Awards
So it changes how it works but makes M1T legal again?What about sides?
Were on a trial stage for exactly how it is going to work. Were doing testing some beta testing with logs on our forum.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it changes how it works but makes M1T legal again?What about sides?
It's still a grey area but the government has been way overstepping their boundaries on law and regulations anyways. In a way, the supplementing industry has been one of the few legitimate industries that are growing well and also not adhering to the laws, lol. Go figure.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still getting "Not found"?
Hmm maybe only a few people can access the site right now. There are only 25 people online... usually there are significantly more.

ezjax

Awards
M1T Oxime is not out yet to my knowledge.. Also just so everyonek nows.. I have been on nothing but 2 caps a day of mestebol and letro and let me tell you for me TRT is unnecessary if I have Mestebol handy