Ssg logs some olddddd Epi - Bulk with Celtics labs and LGI

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi, to keep it short I'll be logging some epistane I have from 6+ years back. Been stored well and most of it is sealed so not too worried. I bulked on Epi maybe 8 years ago and had a great lean bulk.

Going to start at 30mg and go from there. Aim is 5-6 weeks.

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10 - Like lower and more drawn out but may up it depending on suppression
MK677: Picked some up so will give this a try for the last couple weeks of cycle plus first couple of PCT to help keep gains

I'll post up some pics shortly for my starting point

Workouts (home gym):
1) Dumbbell Bench: 4 sets of 6 with 2-3 sets of 10-12 after with lower weight for hypertrophy. Also try to throw in some accessory work if I have the energy for it.
2) Kettlebell single arm row: same deal as above with some shrugs after for accessory work
3) Kettlebell lunges: 4 sets of 10-12 with 2-3 sets of 10-12 for hypertrophy. Going to try and up the weight on this but somewhat limited by equipment
4) Overhead dumbbell press: 4 sets of 6 with the 2-3 sets again. I add in some front and side raises usually on this too.

Diet:
80-90% clean heavy on red meat, eggs, cheese and rice. May add in some shakes for easy protein and calories. Rest is usually candy because it's a bulk and it helps me get in calories, especially on workout days.

IMG_20211112_171050097.jpg
IMG_20211112_145327504.jpg

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice I’ll be running some epistane shortly as well. Best of luck to you!

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did workout 2) and felt good. Know its placebo but cranked out my reps just fine. Nice to be upping my calories as well. Been a long time since I've bulked.

85lbs 6 sets of 6. 60lbs 2 sets of 10. No accessory work today, was pretty spent.

Nice I’ll be running some epistane shortly as well. Best of luck to you!
Thanks brother!

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Energy levels UP. Mood UP. Vascularity UP. No clue if placebo but liking it so far. Adding in 10g of creatine a day as well to aid in my bulk.

Did workout 3) with lunges.

85lb (x2) for 6 sets of 8 with 60lbs (x2) 2 sets of 12. Going to up this and use dumbbells next time I think.

Last edited:
ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took a couple days rest as forearms were pretty toast. Hit 1) pretty hard today with dumbbell bench. 105lb (x2) 5x6 75lb (x2) 4x10.

Felt good on this with more energy in the tank. Also starting to look more full and 3D I think.

Hunger can be a little lacking at time, but been using more muscle milk shakes to get in some easy calories. Oatmeal seems to go down easier as well. Rice is just grossing me out.

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hate to do this but came down with a cold so stopping early, doing a mini pct then starting back up in a couple weeks. I've just learned my lesson to focus on resting and getting over the cold rather than try to work through it.

Sucks, but excited with the week I was even able to do. Hyped to get back to it once this dam cold goes away.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hate to do this but came down with a cold so stopping early, doing a mini pct then starting back up in a couple weeks. I've just learned my lesson to focus on resting and getting over the cold rather than try to work through it.

Sucks, but excited with the week I was even able to do. Hyped to get back to it once this dam cold goes away.
I have a few bottles of IBE‘s epi and CEL labs along with their s-drol and a few others from the days of PH and legit Companies. I’m bad about battling through sickness but rarely ever get sick tbh. I don’t miss the methylation and terrible sulphur smell when the bottle is opened.:sick: