Awards
  • Established
any idea when this will be in? i know bsn was having problems getting it out

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not out yet...but will see if I can get an ETA on it.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK the ETA on the Cell MASS is around the 15th of November so in about a week or two...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

What's up with the CELL-MASS? It is the 16th and no new word from any of the vendors?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any day now is what they're telling me. My supplier should have it in a day or two, and then a day or two for it to ship to me.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
Any day now is what they're telling me. My supplier should have it in a day or two, and then a day or two for it to ship to me.
sweet as soon as you get some ill place my order:)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been really impressed with BSN's products and I'm usually pretty tough to please.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
im taking no explode and i feel pumped everyday, im lovin the stuff.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO-Explode is a very good product. I am liking what I'm seeing/feeling.

size

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I will try this come the new year. I am yet to use a creatine product that I have been pleased with.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cell Mass has been substituted for my CEE. We'll see if there is a differnce.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our stocks are dwindling fast, and I am wondering if I should grab a bottle for myself. Yes, please post your feedback and comparison to CEE.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just hope I can actually differentiate between the two. Considering how new and effective CEE can be, I doubt I will noticed that much difference but I'm hoping for a surprise.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if this is because of the switch but I seemed a bit more bloated today (been using for 3 days). Strenght decreased by 1 rep on flat bench (wasn't too happy) but I did get a comment that I looked fuller (from a 17 year competitive BB'er so he knows what to look for)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strenght is on the rise. I still feel bloated but got a comment from the woman that I looked bigger today and she rarely says that since she see me everyday.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
whats the theory behind attaching a malate to the creatine ethyl ester molecule?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Strenght is on the rise. I still feel bloated but got a comment from the woman that I looked bigger today and she rarely says that since she see me everyday.

Must be the glutamine :lol:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually feel bloated when I first start a creatine supplement e.g. swole, v12, NO-Xplode. After the first week it subsides, must take the body a little while to get use to it. How's the CellMass working for you know bobo?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, forgot to ask but are you using this on a high calorie, low calorie, or maintainence diet?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was on a high calorie diet.

Overall impression for me is that it is not better than CEE. I did not see thsat much difference at all.

But with all creatines, it could be different for you.

whiterabbit27

Awards
wut is the best all around combination of protein amino acids and creatine u can take? my friends tell me take cnaa's with muscle milk protein before u go to bed and after workouts take cellmass then eat a really filling meal. any input??