Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Celebrating Dads With These Incredible Deals

Incredible Stack Deals + 25% Off On Most Everything Else

No Coupon Necessary

* Fathers Day Stacks do not qualify for any other discounts or promotions, limited quantities available, cannot be applied to previous purchases.​

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Hard and Ultra Epi Stack?...
I hadn't considered that stack because we tried to target the ideal ratio of epiandro and androsterone in Ultra Hard

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ordered the optimization stack, also snagged up Neuro DHEA. Looking forward to running this.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hadn't considered that stack because we tried to target the ideal ratio of epiandro and androsterone in Ultra Hard
I'm curious run both "high epi dose" I not run Andro in ages since PP gone....but can't remember what dose cause "lethargy" but don't think dose of your stuff cause any

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious run both "high epi dose" I not run Andro in ages since PP gone....but can't remember what dose cause "lethargy" but don't think dose of your stuff cause any
seems like the golden ratio of epiandro to androsterone was 3:1 (this was the ratio in AndroHard V3 - the last version before PP was shut down) - this is why we formulated Ultra Hard to be 375mg epiandro and 125mg androsterone per application.

The Ultra Epi does have a pretty hefty dose of TD epiandro at 450mg/application.

we have seen some users report issues with lethargy on alpha seven - that contains 200mg androsterone per application.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like the golden ratio of epiandro to androsterone was 3:1 (this was the ratio in AndroHard V3 - the last version before PP was shut down) - this is why we formulated Ultra Hard to be 375mg epiandro and 125mg androsterone per application.

The Ultra Epi does have a pretty hefty dose of TD epiandro at 450mg/application.

we have seen some users report issues with lethargy on alpha seven - that contains 200mg androsterone per application.
Got it

ironfiend23

Awards

Rob was thinking of doing an epi run but haven't ran any hormonal products in about 20 years. What's the recommended PCT for Ultra hard. How about the 11-KT? The feedback on that looks phenomenal.