CEL Super Swole Caps - Stimulant Free Pre-Workout & Massive Pump Enhancer - Available Now

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks amazing Steve! I look forward to trying it in combination with the different VasoForce products from SNS. Im also guessing it will stack amazingly with Focus-XT (which also maybe we will see in capsuels in the future if my memory is correct!)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This looks amazing Steve! I look forward to trying it in combination with the different VasoForce products from SNS. Im also guessing it will stack amazingly with Focus-XT (which also maybe we will see in capsuels in the future if my memory is correct!)
I'm glad to see you posting here again. Super Swole caps are great for pumps, fullness, and for people that want a stim free pre-workout in a convenient capsule form.

It would be a great stack with Focus XT. As far as Focus XT in capsules, I've considered it, but the first priority is getting the powder version back in stock and adding new flavors to the lineup.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Review/highlights so far with superswole at full dose 4 caps- 10 workouts down, have used the product fasted and taken during a fed state. Workout times are sporadic, some workouts were as early as 2:45 am and some late as 10pm.

*Training Fasted, at most my super early pre workout consisted of 200mg caffeine, 4 caps superswole and 12 oz water. Just for context my last meal the night before was usually around 5pm and no later than 5:45pm.

Pumps are phenomenal would easily rate a 9.6/10 (x- gels is top contender in pump department, as well as having the great mind muscle connection). Within my 15 mins of warm ups with resistance band forearm veins are popping as well as starting to get a pump even before the workout. I have always hated training fasted; I lacked strength energy etc... but with superswole I am loving it. Imo this product shines when I am fasted; within the first couple working sets, muscle fullness is more noticeable. Compared to when in a fed state pumps are almost too much to handle even with only 50 carbs pre workout. Probably going to adjust to maybe 2 to 3 caps of superswole if I plan to work out in a fed state, will update when I do so.

Performance- 10/10 as stated above I have had 100% better workouts when fasted so for me its a night and day difference. Endurance has improved, can squeeze out 1 to 2 reps when my muscles are not too swole. Recovery time between sets has improved, I train with alot of intensity that include supersets, drop sets and shorter rest periods. Even with all those factors I feel like I can go just as hard as my previous set (muscle fatigue is no issue with superswole)

Focus- 7.5/10 a bonus, especially for a non stimulant blend, focus has been improved. Even with a busy gym and no headphones I am mostly concentrated only on me and my workout.

All day fullness- 10/10 muscle fullness is guaranteed even when training fasted. Definitely more pronounced after I have had my post workout meal which is around 100 carbs which is usually within 3 hours after lifting (go straight to work from gym; ideal definitely not). Lastly I can go to bed (10pm unless I have a late workout) and still have that muscle fullness even though I took superswole at 2am that morning.

Love the well rounded and thought out formula; just as a non stimulant pre workout goes its near the top of the list in that category. Now add in the health benefits it has outside the gym this is a no brainer and will be in my rotation of supplements from here on out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Review/highlights so far with superswole at full dose 4 caps- 10 workouts down, have used the product fasted and taken during a fed state. Workout times are sporadic, some workouts were as early as 2:45 am and some late as 10pm.

*Training Fasted, at most my super early pre workout consisted of 200mg caffeine, 4 caps superswole and 12 oz water. Just for context my last meal the night before was usually around 5pm and no later than 5:45pm.

Pumps are phenomenal would easily rate a 9.6/10 (x- gels is top contender in pump department, as well as having the great mind muscle connection). Within my 15 mins of warm ups with resistance band forearm veins are popping as well as starting to get a pump even before the workout. I have always hated training fasted; I lacked strength energy etc... but with superswole I am loving it. Imo this product shines when I am fasted; within the first couple working sets, muscle fullness is more noticeable. Compared to when in a fed state pumps are almost too much to handle even with only 50 carbs pre workout. Probably going to adjust to maybe 2 to 3 caps of superswole if I plan to work out in a fed state, will update when I do so.

Performance- 10/10 as stated above I have had 100% better workouts when fasted so for me its a night and day difference. Endurance has improved, can squeeze out 1 to 2 reps when my muscles are not too swole. Recovery time between sets has improved, I train with alot of intensity that include supersets, drop sets and shorter rest periods. Even with all those factors I feel like I can go just as hard as my previous set (muscle fatigue is no issue with superswole)

Focus- 7.5/10 a bonus, especially for a non stimulant blend, focus has been improved. Even with a busy gym and no headphones I am mostly concentrated only on me and my workout.

All day fullness- 10/10 muscle fullness is guaranteed even when training fasted. Definitely more pronounced after I have had my post workout meal which is around 100 carbs which is usually within 3 hours after lifting (go straight to work from gym; ideal definitely not). Lastly I can go to bed (10pm unless I have a late workout) and still have that muscle fullness even though I took superswole at 2am that morning.

Love the well rounded and thought out formula; just as a non stimulant pre workout goes its near the top of the list in that category. Now add in the health benefits it has outside the gym this is a no brainer and will be in my rotation of supplements from here on out.

pretty much what i would say about it .. im taking this with sns creatine HCL and it has been pretty amazing .. i know most pple prefer powder over caps . and i might be in the same boat esp when stacking it with other supplements .. but if caps dont bother you .. i feel this is one of the best pre workout non stim out there

sessions have been longer and my performance/endurance has been insane

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
pretty much what i would say about it .. im taking this with sns creatine HCL and it has been pretty amazing .. i know most pple prefer powder over caps . and i might be in the same boat esp when stacking it with other supplements .. but if caps dont bother you .. i feel this is one of the best pre workout non stim out there

sessions have been longer and my performance/endurance has been insane
I wouldn't say that most people prefer powders over capsules - I think that may be the case here on AM, but a lot of that is that many here are just used to powders.

In general life, a lot of people prefer the convenience of capsules. For example, people that don't have a set training schedule, that train between jobs or classes, etc. And many people that prefer to get off work and take a few capsules with their bottle of water or energy drink on the way to the gym instead of having to mix a drink.

It's like for Creatine HCI, the flavors are wonderful and I enjoy drinking it myself, but the capsules are the best seller because of the convenience of them.

I don't think there's a better stimulant free pre-workout out there even in powder form.

Powders are just formulated differently - they tend to use ingredients that need to be dosed higher because from a formulation side, we aren't confined to capsule space constraints. BUT that doesn't mean that they are better because the trade off is that some of the ingredients used that people expect to see in them can be so pricey that it doesn't leave room for some of the cool ingredients that we can use in capsules. Plus, some things taste pretty bad and can be hard to flavor in powders.

There's no right or wrong - and I'm not saying it in a bad way, just explaining. We hope to have the new version of Super Swole powder out at the beginning of the year and even that will be an example of what I mean. It will gain a few ingredients like L-Citrulline, but it may also lose a couple as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday Super Swole Special:

Only 97.99!

Saves 52.00 + a FREE Pump Gel

SuperSwole PumpGel(1)-FlashSale.png

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778

Hey Steve, question for you. I know that the alkaloids harmine and harmaline as well as a few others within syrian rue act as MAOI's. Would you foresee any contraindications here for mixing with other alkaloids or -amines? When I was a teen "dabbling" in other substances I'd add in syrian rue tea as a potentiator, seeing the name peganum harmala brought up some weird memories lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

Hey Steve, question for you. I know that the alkaloids harmine and harmaline as well as a few others within syrian rue act as MAOI's. Would you foresee any contraindications here for mixing with other alkaloids or -amines? When I was a teen "dabbling" in other substances I'd add in syrian rue tea as a potentiator, seeing the name peganum harmala brought up some weird memories lol.
To avoid confusion of anyone reading - he is referring to the PegaPump ingredient. Peganum Harmala is also called Syrian Rue.

Just as many herbs can be extracted for different constituents, so can Peganum Harmala.

PegaPump is a specialized extract from Peganum Harmala and would have no MAOI properties.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To avoid confusion of anyone reading - he is referring to the PegaPump ingredient. Peganum Harmala is also called Syrian Rue.

Just as many herbs can be extracted for different constituents, so can Peganum Harmala.

PegaPump is a specialized extract from Peganum Harmala and would have no MAOI properties.
Fantastic, thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super Swole & Pump Gel - Memorial Day Special Offer:

SuperSwole PumpGel-MemorialDayFlashSale.png

Competitive Edge Labs - Save 20% to 30% off:
  • Save 20% off of any purchase - coupon code: memorialday20
  • Save 25% off any purchase of 300.00+ - coupon code: memorialday25
  • Save 30% off on any purchase of 500.00+ - coupon code: memorialday30
Super Swole
  • Regular Price: 49.99
  • 20% Off Price: 39.99 (save 10.00)
  • 25% Off Price: 37.49 (save 12.50)
  • 30% Off Price: 34.99 (save 15.00)

Super Swole - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack
  • Regular Price: 139.99 (saves 9.98)
  • 20% Off Price: 111.99 (saves an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 37.98)
  • 25% Off Price: 104.99 (saves an additional 35.00 for a total savings of 44.98)
  • 30% Off Price: 97.99 (saves an additional 42.00 for a total savings of 51.98)

thegroosh

thegroosh

Awards
I'm really enjoying super swole some of the best pumps I've experienced. I also really enjoy the general long lasting muscle fullness and am wondering about doing 2 caps in the AM and 2 pre workout instead of 4 pre workout just to keep this effect steady throughout the day.

I'll update how this twice dosage a day compares to four at once pre workout pump wise but if anyone else has experience with this please let me know how it went for you.

Jeremy1

Awards
I have this and haven't yet cracked her open. Looking forward to giving it a go. I was never that big of a "pump" guy, that was probably mainly due to the products I used prior were just not that great. It has been so long, I couldn't even tell you what they were. My mind was opened when I ran Anabolic XT. All these years of working out prior to the last five when I let myself go, that was the first time I truly understood the mind muscle connection. I think it has to do with the pumps. Or at least the pumps definitely help you hone in better. Anyway, Anabolic XT It isn't even a pump product and performed better than anything else I ever used. This should be interesting when I finally do use it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really enjoying super swole some of the best pumps I've experienced. I also really enjoy the general long lasting muscle fullness and am wondering about doing 2 caps in the AM and 2 pre workout instead of 4 pre workout just to keep this effect steady throughout the day.

I'll update how this twice dosage a day compares to four at once pre workout pump wise but if anyone else has experience with this please let me know how it went for you.
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm glad that you're enjoying Super Swole.

You can definitely take them like that - 2 caps in the morning and 2 capsules pre-workout.

Super Swole actually doubles as a really good product for endothelial and cardiovascular health and improved erection quality, and there are a lot of people that use it for that that use the 2 and 2 dosage protocol.

From a straight pumps perspective, one of the guys that used to post on here regularly uses it that way and loves it. He used to suggest it that way a lot. Unfortunately, he stopped posting bc he put so much time into helpful and detailed posts and then some people would give him a hard time, so he just stopped.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have this and haven't yet cracked her open. Looking forward to giving it a go. I was never that big of a "pump" guy, that was probably mainly due to the products I used prior were just not that great. It has been so long, I couldn't even tell you what they were. My mind was opened when I ran Anabolic XT. All these years of working out prior to the last five when I let myself go, that was the first time I truly understood the mind muscle connection. I think it has to do with the pumps. Or at least the pumps definitely help you hone in better. Anyway, Anabolic XT It isn't even a pump product and performed better than anything else I ever used. This should be interesting when I finally do use it.
Super Swole caps are great for pumps, but they're also really good for helping the mind muscle connection and also endurance.

I like that instead of just temporary pumps, I get more muscle fullness in general from them.

They're also great for cardiovascular and endothelial health.

thegroosh

thegroosh

Awards
I've also found that it has to do with pumps a lot. I've had the best mind muscle connection I've ever had since starting the super swole caps. It's hard for me to describe but it feels like I have complete control over each muscle during a lift and I can activate the exact desired target muscle. It's really improved my workouts and I feel like it would lead to great results over the long run.

BJT

Awards
I've also found that it has to do with pumps a lot. I've had the best mind muscle connection I've ever had since starting the super swole caps. It's hard for me to describe but it feels like I have complete control over each muscle during a lift and I can activate the exact desired target muscle. It's really improved my workouts and I feel like it would lead to great results over the long run.
Agree with that. A good pump is more than just for aesthetics! Super swole is a fantastic product. Apologies if i've missed something, but will the powder be back at any point @sns8778 ?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kannaease, Nitrosigine, Agmatine, and Amento all have potential for some focus and nootropic like effects that with the increased blood flow should make it easier to concentrate and get that mind muscle connection.

Agree with that. A good pump is more than just for aesthetics! Super swole is a fantastic product. Apologies if i've missed something, but will the powder be back at any point @sns8778 ?
Not super close and potentially using different ingredients, but it is in the works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We hope to have a Super Swole powder out by the end of the year.

I had originally wanted to bring one back a long time ago, but the pre-workout market is so saturated and honestly the capsules have sold a lot better than the powder version ever did. I think because a lot of people like the convenience of a capsule and the people that like powders, a lot of that customer base tends to always want to try something new rather than stick with one thing, even if they like it.

People like the capsule formula so much that the original intention was to have Super Swole powder be very similar to the capsules, but the problem with that is that now days, so many consumers buy for taste moreso than for results, and several of the ingredients in Super Swole are hard to flavor.

We have had flavor samples done for awhile for a Super Swole powder that would be similar to the capsules and it tastes good for what it is, but it doesn't taste like Kool-Aid, which is what a lot of pre-workouts strive for now days. A lot of people don't realize - you'll see people ask why certain ingredients aren't in pre's and wish they were in pre's - but that's why they aren't a lot of times is bc of the taste. Brands know that people now days buy for taste, so they just don't use certain ingredients most of the time bc of it.

I've been thinking on making some changes to the formula on the powdered version to make it taste better bc that will make it sell better. It would have to lose a couple of ingredients from the formula that I really like, so working on what can be added to help make up for it. I'm pretty much done with the idea phase, its just waiting on branded ingredient approvals.

BJT

Awards
We hope to have a Super Swole powder out by the end of the year.

I had originally wanted to bring one back a long time ago, but the pre-workout market is so saturated and honestly the capsules have sold a lot better than the powder version ever did. I think because a lot of people like the convenience of a capsule and the people that like powders, a lot of that customer base tends to always want to try something new rather than stick with one thing, even if they like it.

People like the capsule formula so much that the original intention was to have Super Swole powder be very similar to the capsules, but the problem with that is that now days, so many consumers buy for taste moreso than for results, and several of the ingredients in Super Swole are hard to flavor.

We have had flavor samples done for awhile for a Super Swole powder that would be similar to the capsules and it tastes good for what it is, but it doesn't taste like Kool-Aid, which is what a lot of pre-workouts strive for now days. A lot of people don't realize - you'll see people ask why certain ingredients aren't in pre's and wish they were in pre's - but that's why they aren't a lot of times is bc of the taste. Brands know that people now days buy for taste, so they just don't use certain ingredients most of the time bc of it.

I've been thinking on making some changes to the formula on the powdered version to make it taste better bc that will make it sell better. It would have to lose a couple of ingredients from the formula that I really like, so working on what can be added to help make up for it. I'm pretty much done with the idea phase, its just waiting on branded ingredient approvals.
Appreciate the market considerations, Steve. Looking forward to trying it again when it does come back. As to flavour, i remember having the fruit punch flavour of OG Focus XT from 2010. Doesn't matter if it works in my opinion (although noting the mainstream consumer trend for sickly sweet flavours).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the market considerations, Steve. Looking forward to trying it again when it does come back. As to flavour, i remember having the fruit punch flavour of OG Focus XT from 2010. Doesn't matter if it works in my opinion (although noting the mainstream consumer trend for sickly sweet flavours).
All flavors of Focus XT are in production now and should hopefully be available within the next 6 weeks. The original fruit punch was good back then, but the formula has evolved since then and I think the flavor is even better now too.

For Super Swole, I'm not sure what flavors we will wind up with. I know what flavors I'd like to go with, but it depends on how flavor samples turn out. Sometimes certain flavor systems just don't work well with certain ingredient formulas.