booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In case anyone is interested i just posted a review of Stano-Plex along with Thermagize. I've just finished my first (of two) bottle of Stano.

Quite a read! great review/feedback

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts as to stacking Virtus at 50ml Ed with this? Yes as you can see, I’m back on the fence with this one.
shouldn't be any issue... might actually be a nice lean stack there

ToDie4Test

Awards
How many weeks should of PCT for an 8 week stano-only cycle?

4, 6 or 8 weeks of the following:
  • Cycle Assist
  • M-Test
  • PCT Assist
  • Reduce XT
  • Inhibit-E

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

• Cycle Assist
  • M-Test
  • PCT Assist
  • Reduce XT
  • Inhibit-E
4 MIN .. but i stick with 8weeks w. cycle assist all around

Im 5 weeks in stano and i will be doing this for 8 weeks.

Cycle assist
Mtest
Anabolic Effect
Reduce XT ( 1-2 caps)

I love PCT assist as well, been a while since i have ran it.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi mates. I'm waiting for EU stock.. I'm thinking to stack this with x gels.. For 2 months at 600mg. Is this idea good?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi mates. I'm waiting for EU stock.. I'm thinking to stack this with x gels.. For 2 months at 600mg. Is this idea good?
Yes that is a good starting out

And as for uk .. message me or @sns8878 which site carries SNS sups where u guys like to shop at

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any UK retailers picking this up??
Strong ships there I believe

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Stano plex become available at PowerMS or Pred N?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had 2 bottles of this from SSS delivered to the UK
Thank you for the input .. I have always heard good stuff about SSS shipping across and a lot of helpful reps on this forum

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will Stano plex become available at PowerMS or Pred N?
I hope so at some point. It's been offered to them but so far they haven't placed an order for it. I do know that PowerMS has Anabolic Effect on the way to them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that's a good cycle length/run.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

• Cycle Assist
  • M-Test
  • PCT Assist
  • Reduce XT
  • Inhibit-E
My personal PCT would be 4 weeks.

I would run M-Test (and if you're interested, Anabolic Effect) on cycle with Stano-Plex 300 and continue them through PCT as well.

Your choices for PCT look great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My personal PCT would be 4 weeks.

I would run M-Test (and if you're interested, Anabolic Effect) on cycle with Stano-Plex 300 and continue them through PCT as well.

Your choices for PCT look great.
I’m going to try that on my next run .. completed 5weeks of stano @6weeks and very pleased with results/gains and not stacking it with anything.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Just started my second Stano bottle along with Super Mandro. 3 caps together per day and the libido loss is killer. Not sure it’s safe to raise the Epi dose even higher above my current 900mg to combat this? I was really hoping this would help. Any thoughts without dropping even more $?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started my second Stano bottle along with Super Mandro. 3 caps together per day and the libido loss is killer. Not sure it’s safe to raise the Epi dose even higher above my current 900mg to combat this? I was really hoping this would help. Any thoughts without dropping even more $?
Did you start them at the same time ?

I always recommend starting stano early and then in 2nd week through in your “ph/ds”

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Guys whats your thoughts on running this with Lgd 4033/MK677....will it help libido and lessen water retention + add some crazy pumps??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys whats your thoughts on running this with Lgd 4033/MK677....will it help libido and lessen water retention + add some crazy pumps??
The pumps for sure, libido is hit or miss and seems very personal. The water retention I highly doubt as this is a dramatically different pathway than mk. I’ve personally never had any luck reducing the bloat from mk and it was awful for me

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The pumps for sure, libido is hit or miss and seems very personal. The water retention I highly doubt as this is a dramatically different pathway than mk. I’ve personally never had any luck reducing the bloat from mk and it was awful for me
Ok thanks for the reply and your experiences. Woke up this morning and feel like i havent slept...lethergy is bad. Might throw in some Dermacrine instead and save the Stano-Plex for later.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
IMO that stack would be good. I ran LGD for probably 8 weeks and gained a little size and vascularity; strength went up immediately, while not diminishing my libido at all. If you dosed you’re Stano/LGD/MK all PWO you’d have killer pumps. Can’t comment on the water retention. I’m sure others will have more helpful opinions.

Last edited:
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMO that stack would be good. I ran LGD for probably 8 weeks and gained a little size and vascularity; strength went up immediately, while not diminishing my libido at all. If you dosed you’re Stano/LGD/MK all PWO you’d have killer pumps. Can’t comment on the water retention. I’m sure others will have more helpful opinions.
Thanks for the info. Hmm yeah the lethargy has hit me pretty much stright away. Maybe a stano plex, halodrol, Dermacrine cycle might be better?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. Hmm yeah the lethargy has hit me pretty much stright away. Maybe a stano plex, halodrol, Dermacrine cycle might be better?
I was never able to get around the lethargy from the MK either... again, its not due to the suppression of test like most ph/aas so its harder to work around/with.

For me MK was simply a no-go between the bloat and lethargy I could barely get out of bed in the mornings and couldn't stand feeling like that for the months that are really required to see the full benefits of it

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was never able to get around the lethargy from the MK either... again, its not due to the suppression of test like most ph/aas so its harder to work around/with.

For me MK was simply a no-go between the bloat and lethargy I could barely get out of bed in the mornings and couldn't stand feeling like that for the months that are really required to see the full benefits of it
Thats pretty much how i feel. Will make a decision tonight for tmoz wherher to hop onto Hdrol or 1/4 Andro and Stano Plex.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong shipping is the best,

But Uk wise power myself has it in stock now too

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
can running this cause complete shut down of test production?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Add crazy pumps - definitely.

Help libido - individual dependent but would for me. Does LGD reduce your libido? I've never used it.

Lessen bloat - I HATE MK-677 and will never use it again because of the bloating so I'm not sure on that. That side effect makes it unusable for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Help libido - individual dependent but would for me. Does LGD reduce your libido? I've never used it.

Well i havent had any libido boost infact the opposite and the lethargy is doing me in.
How does this sound as an alternative:
8 week recomp cycle -
Super Mandro 330mg
4-Diol 330mg
Stano Plex 600mg

Lessen bloat - I HATE MK-677 and will never use it again because of the bloating so I'm not sure on that. That side effect makes it unusable for me.

Well i havent had any libido boost infact the opposite and the lethargy is doing me in.

8 week recomp cycle -
Super Mandro 330mg
4-Diol 330mg
Stano Plex 600mg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
was really close to pulling the trigger on stano-plex...decided to go with m-test/pct assist this time...having trouble keeping weight on working outdoors in summer heat, will try stano-plex in early nov should see better results then. definately on my list, very well dosed epi and the vaso6 is a nice bonus.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
was really close to pulling the trigger on stano-plex...decided to go with m-test/pct assist this time...having trouble keeping weight on working outdoors in summer heat, will try stano-plex in early nov should see better results then. definately on my list, very well dosed epi and the vaso6 is a nice bonus.
Epiandro, Vaso6, and (−)-epicatechin add up to an unparalleled workout for me! Currently off the Epiandro though in PCT :cautious:

This is the second time PCT Assist has been mentioned recently in this thread. Somehow, I had never even seen this supplement over the years. I am interested to try 7-MF again, and the other ingredients are a few of my favs as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro, Vaso6, and (−)-epicatechin add up to an unparalleled workout for me! Currently off the Epiandro though in PCT :cautious:

This is the second time PCT Assist has been mentioned recently in this thread. Somehow, I had never even seen this supplement over the years. I am interested to try 7-MF again, and the other ingredients are a few of my favs as well!
this will be my 1st time using this version, I used the original version several times...I think the inclusion of 7-mf is a upgrade-we will see.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this will be my 1st time using this version, I used the original version several times...I think the inclusion of 7-mf is a upgrade-we will see.
7-MF was an ingredient in the first test booster I ever bought (AX HardFX), and it had some potent effects. I am not so sure that ingredient label accurately reflected what was in the product though? 🤫

So basically this would be my first time trying 7-MF!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7-MF was an ingredient in the first test booster I ever bought (AX HardFX), and it had some potent effects. I am not so sure that ingredient label accurately reflected what was in the product though? 🤫

m-test/pct assist is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, will let you know....no pct just a supplement to my 100mg per week trt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

m-test/pct assist is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, will let you know....no pct just a supplement to my 100mg per week trt.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to work tomorrow so I can’t promise that I will be able to answer phone, but definitely leave me a voicemail!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

8 week recomp cycle -
Super Mandro 330mg
4-Diol 330mg
Stano Plex 600mg
I'm confused. What are you saying is causing the decrease in libido and lethargy? The MK-677 and LGD? I haven't used LGD but MK-677 makes me hate life and I'll never use it again.

I would have to let others answer on the Super Mandro and 4-Diol parts bc I've never used them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think PCT Assist is a very underrated product. I think because it has PCT in the name, people overlook how great of a test booster it can be; not just for PCT but for natural test boosting cycles.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm confused. What are you saying is causing the decrease in libido and lethargy? The MK-677 and LGD? I haven't used LGD but MK-677 makes me hate life and I'll never use it again.

I would have to let others answer on the Super Mandro and 4-Diol parts bc I've never used them.
I reckon its the MK677 for the lethargy which isnt going to work with my life/career commitments - i cant walk around like the living dead. Problem is the capsules are 2 in one so its not like i can drop one for the other 😬

Looks like ill be dusting off the andro stack tmoz. At least i can give it a fair review and see what it does with my own eyes as so many different opinions about its effectiveness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I reckon its the MK677 for the lethargy which isnt going to work with my life/career commitments - i cant walk around like the living dead. Problem is the capsules are 2 in one so its not like i can drop one for the other 😬

Looks like ill be dusting off the andro stack tmoz. At least i can give it a fair review and see what it does with my own eyes as so many different opinions about its effectiveness.
I couldn't function on MK-677. I felt like a bloated zombie. I've never tried LGD; but overall I'm not a big fan of SARM's in general because of the high likelihood of not getting what I'd be supposed to get anyway.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I couldn't function on MK-677. I felt like a bloated zombie. I've never tried LGD; but overall I'm not a big fan of SARM's in general because of the high likelihood of not getting what I'd be supposed to get anyway.
Im starting to think on similar lines...better options out there.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i felt exactly the same and will never run it again either. just a terrible time. Literally feel 100% better (and less lethargic) during pct after 8 weeks of epi and trenavar with no test base ha...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i felt exactly the same and will never run it again either. just a terrible time. Literally feel 100% better (and less lethargic) during pct after 8 weeks of epi and trenavar with no test base ha...
Was it just MK you ran??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yep. ran it solo for about 6 weeks IIRC. hated literally every aspect of that time
Didnt take the stack today.....feel a million times better, glad i ended it a few days in rather than stick it out feeling like crap.

Now for a few days off and starting 8 weeks of Stano-Plex( pre workout), Super Mandro and 4-Diol. I have Super -19 Nor as well but dont know if thats worth throwing in as well?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think PCT Assist is a very underrated product. I think because it has PCT in the name, people overlook how great of a test booster it can be; not just for PCT but for natural test boosting cycles.
I’m kind of on test booster overload right now, but I will definitely be trying this in the near future!