Unanswered CEL Stano-Plex 300 Intro

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
well those r steorids .. i meant as in just gaining weight wise you def can pack on some lean pounds .
Ahh righto. Still its a great product if standalone itll pack on the lbs standalone....with minimal sides.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish to understand more, this product is not a sarm or mild form of steriod? Also would you recommend this for anyone who always been natural??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wish to understand more, this product is not a sarm or mild form of steriod? Also would you recommend this for anyone who always been natural??
The product is absolutely positively not a SARM. The product is no more of a 'steroid' than DHEA or 7-Keto DHEA in my opinion; so it depends on your definition of steroids (technically cholesterol is a steroid so everyone has a different definition of that).

It depends on your definition of natural. See above explanation regarding the DHEA's.

Blug

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello AM!
first of all I want to say hello to AM crew :)! I've been a fun of this forum for a long time.
Stano-Plex looks like a product a waited for (specially all CEL products worked for me very well).
I see StrongSS(UK) seems the only distributor for Europe(Poland?) - is it possible to get discount code for SP?

br
BL

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
only going to get better :)
is the other vaso product a pre ? Im going to run with my own made pre so can dose 2caps pre. But if your get vaso from pre- then 1pre is good
As you may have seen, I have been on Androsterone/Epiandro caps for a few weeks now anyway. I bought Stano-Plex specifically for my PWO dose, because I like the idea of additional Vaso6, and 300mg EpiAndro is approximately what I was taking PWO/Intra workout anyway...so it just made sense to purchase this.

The other Vaso6 product I have been using also contains Laxo, and a pomegranate extract ;). I was taking just 1 cap PWO as I like to split the dosing throughout the day with that product. I do think I felt the difference though in utilizing 300mg Vaso6, and would like to experiment with even much higher doses. I see a purchase of SNS Vaso6 caps being eminent. I just don’t have room for all these pills in my pockets...I look like a drug dealer when I show up at the gym! It’s worth it though for the way I feel. Oops, now I sound like a drug dealer too..

Wait...am I?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know when they'll get Anabolic Effect back in stock? I'd like to make one large order so I don't have to pay for shipping twice.
Who is they? Sorry, I think somewhere in the quotes I lost the context.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello AM!
first of all I want to say hello to AM crew :)! I've been a fun of this forum for a long time.
Stano-Plex looks like a product a waited for (specially all CEL products worked for me very well).
I see StrongSS(UK) seems the only distributor for Europe(Poland?) - is it possible to get discount code for SP?

br
BL
I want to make sure that I understand your post correctly. Were you saying that Strong Supplement Shop seems to be the only retailer shipping to the UK for this at this time?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As you may have seen, I have been on Androsterone/Epiandro caps for a few weeks now anyway. I bought Stano-Plex specifically for my PWO dose, because I like the idea of additional Vaso6, and 300mg EpiAndro is approximately what I was taking PWO/Intra workout anyway...so it just made sense to purchase this.

The other Vaso6 product I have been using also contains Laxo, and a pomegranate extract ;). I was taking just 1 cap PWO as I like to split the dosing throughout the day with that product. I do think I felt the difference though in utilizing 300mg Vaso6, and would like to experiment with even much higher doses. I see a purchase of SNS Vaso6 caps being eminent. I just don’t have room for all these pills in my pockets...I look like a drug dealer when I show up at the gym! It’s worth it though for the way I feel. Oops, now I sound like a drug dealer too..

Wait...am I?
If you buy the VASO6 from us, let me know and I'll take care of the pills in your pocket part and send you a couple free pill cases :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DPS (per the link from GQdaLegend)
Okay, the part that confused me is where you said back in stock because they haven't had it in stock yet haha. They went ahead and listed it but Strong Supplement Shop had the first week exclusive on Anabolic Effect. DPS will have it 1 to 2 days after they confirm their order which will hopefully be tomorrow. Emailed with them on Friday so hopefully finalize tomorrow.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2x bottles from Strong to UK. Not used Epiandro before so looking forward to a run.
Not really wanting to put much mass on, after getting as shred as poss for holiday in 2 months.
Any suggestions for a shred stack to go with this?

SNS/CEL are crushing it at the mo with these new ranges, kudos guys.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered 2x bottles from Strong to UK. Not used Epiandro before so looking forward to a run.
Not really wanting to put much mass on, after getting as shred as poss for holiday in 2 months.

For maximum fat loss, I would suggest stacking it with our Lean Edge. In my opinion Lean Edge is the most comprehensive fat burner on the market. Some people equate fat burners to only being stimulant based products but the ingredients in Lean Edge have a lot of science behind them. For me, it came out after my diet had become a lot less strict and I've leaned out more since adding it in than in dieting much more strictly the previous 6 to 8 weeks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What sns suggested can even add epi-plex would stack well with the 2 .. for 8weeks run would lean you out pretty well

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For maximum fat loss, I would suggest stacking it with our Lean Edge. In my opinion Lean Edge is the most comprehensive fat burner on the market. Some people equate fat burners to only being stimulant based products but the ingredients in Lean Edge have a lot of science behind them. For me, it came out after my diet had become a lot less strict and I've leaned out more since adding it in than in dieting much more strictly the previous 6 to 8 weeks.
Based on that, I just picked up a bottle to run with my 2 Stano-Plex.

I'm about a week into my first bottle and have noticed a little bit of acne increase. Pumps at the gym have been phenomenal and my strength has increased a bit. Looking forward to the rest of this run for sure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm about a week into my first bottle and have noticed a little bit of acne increase. Pumps at the gym have been phenomenal and my strength has increased a bit. Looking forward to the rest of this run for sure!
Nice .. keep us posted are u doing 2 caps pre ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People can of course dose however they want but I personally prefer to space the dosages out throughout the day with 1 taken pre but the other spaced out.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My Stano Plex has turned up from SS.....great service as usual. Will probably run it at 600mg with 75 mg of Pharmatec Halocor (Halodrol) and CEL Cycle Assist and Tudca.

I think it'll be an awesome stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Stano Plex has turned up from SS.....great service as usual. Will probably run it at 600mg with 75 mg of Pharmatec Halocor (Halodrol) and CEL Cycle Assist and Tudca.

I think it'll be an awesome stack.
That is awesome .. halocor is a nice clone

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That is awesome .. halocor is a nice clone
Cheers....i havent heard anything negative about it so am looking forward to it and with the Stano Plex should hopefully make some nice gains.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are the "concerns" with Stano/DHT and the prostate overblown or valid? I'm finding a ton of conflicting research online and the picture is no more clear than when I started to research. I have no prostate issues that I'm aware of, but I'm 37yo and dont want to "rush anything along" by using something that could create issues.

Some of what I read seem to indicate it's a rather large issue, other things I've read indicate that theres no issue whatsoever, and even others have pointed to androgen therapy as reducing prostate issues. I want to say I read somewhere that the real issue with the prostate is an over abundance of estrogen, and not actually DHT. With DHT potentially acting as an estrogen blocker is any of this a real concern?

Mind boggling the conflicting information out there. Even if someone could point me in a direction that helps to paint a more clear picture would be appreciated!!
I feel the same way as well. I'm 37 also. To be honest, I'm not in any rush to try hormonal substances and would prefer to use natural anabolics instead. When I'm 50, I might consider going for TRT. We both have plenty of time and options so if there are doubts then go for the natural options. My 2 farthings.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I figure I’d post updates in here and compile them into a separate thread when finished. I should do a proper log but I’ve gotten lazy about those.

I’m spacing them out at the moment with 1 pre, 1 later with a meal. But I’ll definitely do some workouts with 2 pre for research purposes. And just for the hell of it

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OMG! I am so on the fence as to run this or not since it’s release. I have 1.5 weeks to decide. Should one really be concerned as it states every where I look that is very mild and should not really have any sides. However then you find that one-off that says it gave cardiovascular issues, effected LDL & HDL.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s just back in early 2000 was messing with everything under the sun with out realizing what they were. Figured hey if I can buy it otc it must be safe😂 Shut my self down hard. Ended up on TRT (gel) at age 34. Managed to get my self of about a year ago keeping my levels around 750 total test. Just don’t want to go down that road again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OMG! I am so on the fence as to run this or not since it’s release. I have 1.5 weeks to decide. Should one really be concerned as it states every where I look that is very mild and should not really have any sides. However then you find that one-off that says it gave cardiovascular issues, effected LDL & HDL.

If your gonna run a cycle then this should be it .. every1 reacts differently .. i had no issues but not to say next person wouldnt.

Alot are using OTC PCT for this .. which indicates how good of a cycle went.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
On vaso - all depends on what time you thinking abs dosages .
I usually workout in the AM, so probably wouldn’t be a good idea to take all of that as Pre lol but spaced out should be fine.
Now I wonder if it’d stack well with Super Mandro.. not wanting to cut but instead add size so thinking of all possible, more mild options
I just purchased 2x Stano bottles so wanting to make a solid stack here!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This + Vaso 6 + LGD= bad idea? Overkill on the Vaso?
I can’t comment on the LGD part.

Stano-Plex 300 + Vaso6 would be fine. 2 caps Stano + 1 cap Vaso6 would be 600 mg per day of Vaso6 which is fine. I’m

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually workout in the AM, so probably wouldn’t be a good idea to take all of that as Pre lol but spaced out should be fine.
Now I wonder if it’d stack well with Super Mandro.. not wanting to cut but instead add size so thinking of all possible, more mild options
I just purchased 2x Stano bottles so wanting to make a solid stack here!
That would stack well with 1andro .

Can always do 1cap of stano + vaso6

And other stano cap in evening .. I’ve done 2caps of sns vaso6 and didn’t notice any negative sides just more vascularity.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long will they run this? If Friday I'll pick up a ton for sure.
Something that is out of our control and can’t find out .. so can’t really say .. hopefully it’s there all this week as well too

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully through the 1st. I always place my orders on the 1st of the month to help stay within budget. Fingers crossed 🤞

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone looking to run Stano-Plex 300 with M-Test and Anabolic Effect, DPS has a deal going where if you buy 1 of each, you get a great price and a FREE bottle of Growth Factor XT which is the perfect GH booster to finish out that stack. This is a limited offer; they are only selling a certain amount of these at the stack prices.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For anyone looking to run Stano-Plex 300 with M-Test and Anabolic Effect, DPS has a deal going where if you buy 1 of each, you get a great price and a FREE bottle of Growth Factor XT which is the perfect GH booster to finish out that stack. This is a limited offer; they are only selling a certain amount of these at the stack prices.
Heck of a deal for literally any TWO of those products let alone 4!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Heck of a deal for literally any TWO of those products let alone 4!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I take Stano-Plex with Cardarine?
Ive never ran cardarine or followed logs .. but wouldnt see an issue with stacking them.

I know people have stacked it with osta and someharsh roids with no issues

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can I take Stano-Plex with Cardarine?
I'm not personally a fan of Cardarine but if you're going to take it, I can't think of any reason why you couldn't take Stano-Plex 300 with it.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm three days into my stack of CEL Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone) and Enhanced Formulations 11-Lean (Adrenosterone). Here is how I have been dosing each so far...

-900 mg of Epiandrosterone per day (300mg capsules spread out 3 times per day)
-400 mg of Adrenosterone (100 mg capsules spread out 4 times per day)

Would you recommend I take each dose with food (or even a tablespoon of peanut butter) or is it ok to take each dose on an empty stomach? So far I've taking each dose on an empty stomach but heard I need to ingest with some fats for better absorption. What is the general consensus on how to take?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm three days into my stack of CEL Stano-Plex 300 (Epiandrosterone) and Enhanced Formulations 11-Lean (Adrenosterone). Here is how I have been dosing each so far...

Would you recommend I take each dose with food (or even a tablespoon of peanut butter) or is it ok to take each dose on an empty stomach? So far I've taking each dose on an empty stomach but heard I need to ingest with some fats for better absorption. What is the general consensus on how to take?
I personally try to get some fats (often just a few fish oil caps) with any ph type product

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That will be a nice cutting cycle

As for dosages .. I have done Stano on stomach as pre without food with no issues

Besides pre workout dosage .. I like it with food .. typically breakfast/dinner since it doesn’t cause any sleep issues keep it simple

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That will be a nice cutting cycle

As for dosages .. I have done Stano on stomach as pre without food with no issues

Besides pre workout dosage .. I like it with food .. typically breakfast/dinner since it doesn’t cause any sleep issues keep it simple