Unanswered CEL Stano-Plex 300 Intro

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, I'll have to try that. Imnonenof the few who do not like m-test, ash makes me feels like crap. Love icariin though!
That's interesting, M-Test is one of the FEW supplements out there I can take whenever and have no issues with it. On like my 11th bottle of it. Empty stomach or full.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, the stiff dose of ashwaghanda makes me feel pretty crappy, slow, stupid, and groggy. I appreciate the level of studies on it, and the fact that it's pretty much gold for most people, and overall m-test is 1) stacked with proven ingredients, 2) economical, and 3) actually good for health overall, on so many levels. It sucks that it doesn't work for me, haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, the stiff dose of ashwaghanda makes me feel pretty crappy, slow, stupid, and groggy. I appreciate the level of studies on it, and the fact that it's pretty much gold for most people, and overall m-test is 1) stacked with proven ingredients, 2) economical, and 3) actually good for health overall, on so many levels. It sucks that it doesn't work for me, haha.
i'm gonna post up a ongoing log review of pct assist...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Running it solo?
nope...but running it with m-test that I have ran many times before...I trust my experience will be able to tell what difference it is making.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking all 6 caps at once? 600mg of KSM-66 does the SAME for me. Can't take it. But 3 and 3 morning/night is PERFECT.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting Stano today with BMP. Been on BMP about 2 and a half weeks and people are already commenting on me "slimming down" especially my face. This should be an amazing stack.